Ashley James #47 Thicker than icing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s screaming “we’re in crisis mode” as a couple.

I’m not surprised. It’s difficult for couples who have been together a long time. Despite them knowing each other previously, they had no time together as a couple before she was pregnant.

45.5 months of being pregnant or breastfeeding out of 53 months full stop of being with Tommy.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Ah and there it is, a camera shoved in his face 🙈😔 Poor little lamb.

Reactions: 12
Ah and there it is, a camera shoved in his face 🙈😔 Poor little lamb.
It’s so predictable. I just cannot fathom whipping out my phone ahead of special moments between me and my child so that the only thing they actually engage with is a phone and I am not at all in the moment. To make matters worse, doing it because what you are actually thinking about in that moment is content for a later date and not the actual thing and feelings that are happening.

But all is fine as a bleeping psychologist says she is role modelling parenting, beautifully.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
We don’t have much help and so we don’t leave ours much, but I think it really is most out of choice.
However, I would not leave them for 6 days to move house (full stop at that!) followed by leaving them for a weekend, whilst trying to settle them in to a new house/area AND miss my child’s first day at his new nursery for anyone / anything.
And yes all those commenting on her post that parents deserve time away, of course they do, but not when your children are going through a major life change! Your children need you to help them through it.
You articulated everything I was struggling to. I would never miss my child's first day and I would not be gleeful about dropping them off the day I was home. I would want extra cuddles and to spend time with them
---
Something tells me those kids are getting shipped off to private school, where I'm sure she feels she won't need to parent 😂

Reactions: 10
Story uploads, sorry I’m days behind

New shoes for ada and haircut for Alf
Photoshoot with the kids and Nana there
Princess dress for Alfie
Ryan’s birthday
NNB at home with the kids
More of Ryan’s birthday

IMG_7367.jpeg
IMG_7368.jpeg
IMG_7369.jpeg
IMG_7370.jpeg
IMG_7371.jpeg
IMG_7372.jpeg
IMG_7373.jpeg
IMG_7374.jpeg
IMG_7375.jpeg
IMG_7376.jpeg
IMG_7377.jpeg
IMG_7379.jpeg
IMG_7380.jpeg
IMG_7422.jpeg
IMG_7423.jpeg
IMG_7378.jpeg
IMG_7425.jpeg
IMG_7426.jpeg
IMG_7427.jpeg
IMG_7429.jpeg
IMG_7430.jpeg
IMG_7431.jpeg
IMG_7432.jpeg
IMG_7433.jpeg
IMG_7428.jpeg
IMG_7434.jpeg
IMG_7435.jpeg
IMG_7523.jpeg
IMG_7524.jpeg
IMG_7525.jpeg
IMG_7526.jpeg
IMG_7527.jpeg
IMG_7528.jpeg
IMG_7624.png
IMG_7625.png
IMG_7626.png
IMG_7627.png
IMG_7628.png
IMG_7629.png
IMG_7630.jpeg
IMG_7631.png
IMG_7643.jpeg
IMG_7650.jpeg
IMG_7677.jpeg
IMG_7678.jpeg
IMG_7679.jpeg
IMG_7680.jpeg
IMG_7681.jpeg
IMG_7682.jpeg
IMG_7683.jpeg
IMG_7684.jpeg
IMG_7686.jpeg
IMG_7687.jpeg
IMG_7688.jpeg
IMG_7689.jpeg
IMG_7716.jpeg
IMG_7717.jpeg

Reactions: 4
One year of breastfeeding and then her job is done and they are released into the wild to fend for themselves!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But all is fine as a bleeping psychologist says she is role modelling parenting, beautifully.
This annoys me. I really like doctor Martha but they’ve been up each others arses since her book launch.
I realise Dr.M’s probably taking reels at face value and doing it for exposure to promote her book because Ash definitely doesn’t align with what she promotes, but it devalues her for me.

Reactions: 14
This annoys me. I really like doctor Martha but they’ve been up each others arses since her book launch.
I realise Dr.M’s probably taking reels at face value and doing it for exposure to promote her book because Ash definitely doesn’t align with what she promotes, but it devalues her for me.
Anyone who is associating themselves with Ash is an idiot. Whether it's promo or not, they should look a little deeper and see how awful she is. How aren't people seeing it 😵

Reactions: 11
Let me get this straight, a week ago she was sooooo engorged she just had to pump (despite claiming she stopped feeding during the day over six months ago) and today, all of a sudden she’s completely deflated? Seems…unlikely. Definitely laying the ground work for a boob job. Maybe a whole mummy makeover. Can you get sponsored ones in the UK?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Struggling to remember the last time I was quiet enough at work to remember I even had tits let alone notice if the skin is saggy or not.
She sends her kids to full time childcare for this tit.
IMG_5981.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did no one tell her that her boobs won't return to "normal" after breastfeeding?? 🙄🙄
---
Also, I thought she didn't have child care for Ada until September?? 🤔🤔🤔 Heaven forbid she had spend time in daylight hpurs with her child 🙈🙈

Reactions: 15
Where’s Ada gone then? She’s found off the cusp childcare in London til midday.

Hi Jas

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe they are child care sharing? Jas helps Trash and vice versa as I'm sure Jas must have to work? 🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣
I think it would be Jas helps Trash with Ada and Jas seeks alternative childcare for coco cos Trash has left her mum era

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.