Ashley James #47 Thicker than icing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why couldn't they take Alf and Ada with them?! Roman, Lilah (I think?!) and the other Thomas' kids are all there! Alf would have had Roman to play with ... Ada would have had Liliah etc. I do wonder though, if that environment would be too much for Alf.
Don’t kid yourself, Ash hasn’t left the kids at home for Alf’s benefit. It’s because she couldn’t be bothered with them herself and TNB would be off enjoying his friend’s party.
Also I’d say it’s a case of family children only, there are a lot of people there and I’m sure lots have kids so they couldn’t possibly all bring them.

Reactions: 16
You can tell that Ryan and TNB really aren't besties, they're just occasional pals. TNB is not really seen in the stories from Ryan's brothers etc. at all

Reactions: 5
You can tell that Ryan and TNB really aren't besties, they're just occasional pals. TNB is not really seen in the stories from Ryan's brothers etc. at all
I'd say he's much better friends with Ryan and family than Ash is with Lucy.

He's mixing with people, enjoying himself. She's posing around, token picture with child (probably because she knows it's more likely to be reposted) and generally fading into the background filming.

Reactions: 13
Also I’d say it’s a case of family children only, there are a lot of people there and I’m sure lots have kids so they couldn’t possibly all bring them.
I think this is the case. Tbf if they took the kids then left them with a baby sitter it’d be just a bad, or to have taken Nanna then left the kids with her, it looks a pretty full on weekend, it’d just be dragging them out there away from what they know again for no reason.
I don’t begrudge them a weekend away, I wish I could do it! It’s the whole “I never get to go on holiday, our first nights away, I deserve it cos I work so hard, we’ve done so well at being parents we deserve this, I don’t feel guilty, why should I?!” all of that crap that I take issue with. The entitlement, silly justifications and hard done by attitude.
She’s such a downer about everything.

Reactions: 28
Interesting, I got this from Instagram saying a Story had been removed after I (and a lot of other people probably) reported it. I think it was the photo of Poor Alf in the ball pit bottomless with a poorly placed emoji not covering his privates. Maybe a bit pointless since Stories are removed after 24 hours but I guess (and at least!) she won’t be able to repost it from her Story Archives if the sicko decides to again.

IMG_9473.jpeg

I hope she got a notification too!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
They aren't even sitting together! There is someone between her and TNB
I think that’s standard table plan etiquette but it makes me think about when you turn up to an event and scan to see who’s on your table. Imagine the sinking feeling of seeing you’re sat next to political commentator, voice for women, professional boring bastard, know it all Ashley bleeping James.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Tattlers need to calm it now. But its people like this I feel for and think they’re within every right to comment and tell her and her unjust privilege to duck off

FF88F09D-C67F-4496-A045-C25A6EAC22FF.jpeg

9C00A57C-910C-40C0-AC61-5582BDB609BA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'd say he's much better friends with Ryan and family than Ash is with Lucy.

He's mixing with people, enjoying himself. She's posing around, token picture with child (probably because she knows it's more likely to be reposted) and generally fading into the background filming.
I wouldn't say Lucy and Ash are friends at all 😂

Reactions: 9
I got an update on reporting the Alf story too. Disappointing from Meta that it took nearly 3 weeks for action to be taken though.
Also, I did get a follow up phonecall from Essex Police regarding the report I logged with them too. unfortunately I missed the call and they left a voicemail for me to call them back but I didn't see the point given it was the day she was moving out of Essex.

IMG_20240610_155723.jpg

IMG_20240610_155740.jpg

• Heart
Who’s going to tell her there were children there?

1FB13F2D-BC99-49AA-A536-A125A482612E.jpeg

---
I got an update on reporting the Alf story too. Disappointing from Meta that it took nearly 3 weeks for action to be taken though.
Also, I did get a follow up phonecall from Essex Police regarding the report I logged with them too. unfortunately I missed the call and they left a voicemail for me to call them back but I didn't see the point given it was the day she was moving out of Essex.

View attachment 2985842
View attachment 2985844
It doesn’t matter that she’s moved, because they look at where the offence took place.
So if she was at the old house, it’s under Essex.

Also Essex have a previous report which they reassured me remains on file for her.

View attachment 2985842
View attachment 2985844
Still raise it with them but explain she's now in London. Hopefully they flag on PND.

Reactions: 7
Tattlers need to calm it now. But its people like this I feel for and think they’re within every right to comment and tell her and her unjust privilege to duck off

View attachment 2985843
View attachment 2985845
See things like this I can’t fathom. Yes Ashley lives in her own world but she isn’t ramming it down anyone’s throat unless they are watching her stories, and if this lady is stressed out by it she can stop following Ash or looking at her stories.
What is she gaining from following Ash and what would she prefer her stories are about? It would be disingenuous for her to suddenly pretend she loves like she works 50 hour weeks and struggles for money because she doesn’t.

Reactions: 16
See things like this I can’t fathom. Yes Ashley lives in her own world but she isn’t ramming it down anyone’s throat unless they are watching her stories, and if this lady is stressed out by it she can stop following Ash or looking at her stories.
What is she gaining from following Ash and what would she prefer her stories are about? It would be disingenuous for her to suddenly pretend she loves like she works 50 hour weeks and struggles for money because she doesn’t.
I agree. There’ll always be people better (and worse) off and people with generational or easily come by wealth so why follow them if they trigger you in this way, it just comes off bitter. I actually prefer influencers who own their lifestyle rather than the multimillionaires like Stacy Solomon who act like they spend their weekends in B&M and Primark, booking Haven because Center Parcs is too pricey.
It doesn’t need to be shoved down throats in a boastful way like ‘we only flew business because first was full’ or when they do travel ‘must-haves’ featuring thousands of pounds worth of specifics rather the idea of something oblivious that not everyone can just do that. But everything is relative.

Reactions: 13
I see your point completely. But many people (like me) followed Ash when she was pregnant with Alf or was in the newborn throes and it felt like she was relatable. The person who commented is a midwife, working all hours and obviously felt triggered. Who knows, she could’ve had the day from hell and seen Ash binning her kids off like she has a difficult life with them. I hope the lady has unfollowed but Ash needs to stop doing these stupid ‘first time since …’ posts making out she’s hard done by.

ETA- @InTheDollsHouse wasn’t meant to quote your post sorry 🙈

I have no problem with her having a child free weekend. A and A were left with loving grandparents and probably had a great time. The timing was bad, having just spent 6 days with them earlier in the week but she couldn’t change the date of Ryan’s party or probably the house date move. HOWEVER, my big issue is that she totally denies her privilege and how lucky she is and how she lies ALL THE TIME to make it seem like she is a hands on mum, juggling to do all the things when she does duck all. Making out it’s the first time away etc etc. and that she has sacrificed so much to give a babies a home where they feel safe. All bullshit.
I have never been able to understand how someone with so much could have such a bloody miserable time. She has plenty of money, lives in a £1.6 m house, a partner who does way more than his fair share, a ‘job’ she loves, 2 healthy children, huge support system including 4 grandparents. The list goes on but she still moans.

I’ve seen Tommy in a new light. He looks like he has had a great time. I’ve always thought of him as a doormat loser who is a miserable git like her but in every pic he’s having fun. She’s not. She’s just filming content to show she is away, filling her cup, getting her pink back.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have no problem with her having a child free weekend. A and A were left with loving grandparents and probably had a great time. The timing was bad, having just spent 6 days with them earlier in the week but she couldn’t change the date of Ryan’s party or probably the house date move. HOWEVER, my big issue is that she totally denies her privilege and how lucky she is and how she lies ALL THE TIME to make it seem like she is a hands on mum, juggling to do all the things when she does duck all. Making out it’s the first time away etc etc. and that she has sacrificed so much to give a babies a home where they feel safe. All bullshit.
I have never been able to understand how someone with so much could have such a bloody miserable time. She has plenty of money, lives in a £1.6 m house, a partner who does way more than his fair share, a ‘job’ she loves, 2 healthy children, huge support system including 4 grandparents. The list goes on but she still moans.

I’ve seen Tommy in a new light. He looks like he has had a great time. I’ve always thought of him as a doormat loser who is a miserable git like her but in every pic he’s having fun. She’s not. She’s just filming content to show she is away, filling her cup, getting her pink back.
Couldn’t agree more!

Also Tommy seems to have worked to maintain friendships / family relationships, while working a proper job, pandering to Ash and basically raising Alf.

(he’s still a tit for allowing the exposure and monetisation of his children though)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.