Ashley James #47 Thicker than icing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, chances of getting a reel of them returning home and the kids reaction being filmed?? 🤔🤔🙄🙄🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
D2A8E1DC-A33A-4757-8C58-F10C3BA8F505.jpeg

Why haven’t they taken the cardboard corners off the frame?!
I also can’t believe they were away for Alfie’s first day at his new nursery. I’d feel so sad missing that.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
“since we became Ada’s parents”

Not since we became a family of four?
Or since we became parents of two?

Mothers around the world are desperately grieving time with their children which has been stolen from them, and this witch can’t even be bothered to take her own child to nursery.

ASHLEY DID NOT NEED TO MISS IT

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Apparently Alf had a great first day at his new nursery. She really doesn’t give a duck does she! She’s obviously got that update indirectly from NNB who must have taken him. If I had a legitimate reason (not away for a weekend piss up) for missing my son’s first day at a new nursery, I’d be desperate for them to send me as many updates as possible and I’d feel horribly guilty that I wasn’t the one to take him there and reassure him he’d have a great time. And she’s already thrilled that she can take him tomorrow - bet she is, she’s been desperate to have those kids back in full time childcare ASAP.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She sure looks like someone who moved to London for a better social life. A 4 year olds partied harder than her 😂

C3F333C6-3C5C-4686-B2DA-B9F85EAB4778.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You can see she has no space in the hall because they must need to move the pram every time someone wants in and out. What an absolute nightmare!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You can see she has no space in the hall because they must need to move the pram every time someone wants in and out. What an absolute nightmare!!
As someone in a similar situation, not having a space for shoes, coats or the pram is a bloody nightmare.

But don't worry, she's through the worst of parenting now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
God help her 😅 when ada enters the tantrum era and her “gentle handsssssss” catchphrase doesnt work and Alf is struggling in school… why did no one tell me

Its the worst! I wish for room for these things every day … why someone who had it would give it away makes my head hurt 😂

I remember seeing a survey of over 80s and they all said the happiest time of their lives was when their kids were small and she thinks ‘the hard part is over’ 🥹, it can be hard yes, but the very best of times! And she’s missing out on it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
We don’t have much help and so we don’t leave ours much, but I think it really is most out of choice.
However, I would not leave them for 6 days to move house (full stop at that!) followed by leaving them for a weekend, whilst trying to settle them in to a new house/area AND miss my child’s first day at his new nursery for anyone / anything.
And yes all those commenting on her post that parents deserve time away, of course they do, but not when your children are going through a major life change! Your children need you to help them through it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
My eldest is 18 and the only time I’ve ever been apart from her is when she’s gone on a school trip or when I’ve been in hospital having her siblings. I’ve had date nights with husband but never overnight. I feel fulfilled.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’d go back to having 3 under 7 in a heartbeat. Teenage years are hard.
Wholeheartedly agree!...Small kids , small problems, big kids, bigger problems!
ages 12-15 for younger daughter was challenging to say the least!( undiagnosed neurodiversity, drunken nights, bad choices of friends/ boyfriends)
However went to college, got the grades, went to Uni, graduated first class degree , has travelled extensively around the world and is now a wonderful young woman living and working abroad and makes me very proud
Wonder how Ash will cope with these challenges....

• Heart
Small kids , small problems, big kids, bigger problems!….fighting them over peas or beakers, or socks….its minor compared to the worries of teenage years with friendships, school issues. Teaching them the importance of right decisions etc

Reactions: 12
His first day at nursery but also he already went and apparently it was the best settling session they’ve ever had? 😂
Alf’s first day since his last first day!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.