Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlepup

VIP Member
I don't want to down play birth trauma but what birth isn't traumatic?! I am not trying to set women's rights back or anything lord knows I've had 2 kids myself but there comes a point where you have to process what happens and move on right?
I disagree as sometimes you can’t process and move on. It’s like PTSD, you can have treatment but you won’t be ‘cured’. You may never accept what you felt or what you lost. I can’t speak to other people but I just know it’s not that easy.

However. Ashley has had multiple people explain to her the reality of her situation but refuses to accept it. She’s not saying ‘I understand the reality but I can’t process it. My feelings don’t change by knowing I wasn’t actually going to die, I still felt like that in the moment and it traumatised me’. Instead she continues to believe her own version of events, rewriting history while, as far as we know, not getting any therapy. It’s always a blame game, always someone’s fault.

My personal thoughts are that her regret and resentment at Alf became “birth trauma” in her mind so she had an excuse for her feelings. She couldn’t allow herself to accept that her feelings toward Alf were not caused by anyone else so she looked for something to blame and it became his birth. The reason I think this is because of the time line of when the birth trauma claims appeared.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
Little bo peep has lost her kids and doesnt know where to find them … leave them alone and they come home … having had a Lovely Day x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nobody told her giving birth was hard 🙄

She definitely thought she was special and that she was entitled to an easy birth. Hypno birthing is great, but of course it’s not a magic solution. It’s a tool. Did she not have any discussions with her midwife or attend any regular birthing classes?

I don’t know what she wants. Either no one told her things are difficult and it’s bad. Or everyone tells her things are difficult and that’s bad too. Pick a lane.

Reactions: 22

kingfisher100

She’s only gutted she missed filming her last breastfeeding moment with Ada.

Didn’t she leave Alf for a week when she went on a spa trip to Italy?

Also how is she going on about the stress of moving when she’s got professional packers who are unpacking the other end and she’s shipped the kids off for a week. Plus it sounds like her only work for the week (apart from documenting every fart on Insta) is a night out and 10 mins regurgitating stats on This Morning! She honestly wouldn’t know the meaning of stress!!

willowtree2

VIP Member
I don’t know much about her. Where did she grow up?
Northumberland. She flitters between her parents owning a guesthouse where she was a chambermaid growing up. Then her parents are farmers (today she went for dairy!) Then her dad was a truck driver. Then her mum is a hairdresser with her own salon. Then her dad is a fireman. Then her parents are working class and struggle to pay the private school fees, but then they won free scholarships to boarding school.

She is a pathological liar. Who knows what is true but that’s she shit she spouts

• Haha
  • Wow

willowtree2

VIP Member
Forgot in the podcast they spotted a jogger in the park and Emily made a comment to Ash about running. Ash says oh no not for me. Says the woman who’s ran marathons in record time with no training soooo easily 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Never known anyone chat so much 💩

• Haha

Lurker121

Chatty Member
I can’t imagine not feeling guilty for only taking one child out on my own over another. It’s mad but I genuinely don’t think it crosses her mind to spend the day solo with her son anymore. That kid still seems like an 18 month old in that clip she’s posted today.

• Sad

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Actually, that and who the fuck thinks Ashley James is a good role model for girls?! Championing mental health?! Online safety?! Cost of living?! Environment?!

Idiots.

Watch this space, she will 100% be getting a boob job - will be an uplift disguised as a reduction and she’ll dine out for years on the story that society bullied her into reducing her boobs. When in actual fact, she’s mentioned multiple times that her boobs have sagged and wrinkled following breastfeeding and she just wants to correct that. Everyone else should accept and love their bodies and their skin- their wrinkles and their stretch marks are nature’s tattoos. But boob job and Botox for ash. I would bet a pretty penny on it

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
Oh my god, Ashley is a guest on the "Walking the Dog" Emily Dean podcast. Most guests actually have a dog but Ashley "has a dog who currently lives with her parents!!" Yeah right. About to listen now 👀👀👀

• Haha
  • Wow

willowtree2

VIP Member
This is how London will go. Tommy takes Alf, she has Ada. No way can she ever have the kids in London, oh but wait she lives there 🤣

Adas only slightly mobile. Toddling at best. Of course she’s a dream on a train. When she’s legging it end to end of the carriages, kicking the seats and having tantrums in front of the doors because she’s bored of the ipad the ‘daughter days’ will stop

Flossie2

VIP Member
That picture of Alf in the ball pit. Just no. Can she honestly not see how bad that is. I don’t want to spell it out but the creeps ( for want of a better word) will love that. These children have no privacy and for the life of me I can’t understand why there isn’t legislation protecting children online.

• Sad
  • Heart

YahBasic

Chatty Member
“I’ve only left Alf three times… and at weekends”

Make it make sense!!!!
I mean, I can think of at least 8 or 9 times that she’s been away overnight from Alfie.

I genuinely do not think parents should be martyrs to their kids and never have time away, just don’t fucking lie about it, especially when you document every aspect of your life so much that a total stranger can say “well that doesn’t add up”.

(Also see lying about going away on holiday so you can come across “one of the people”. 98% of the population will never be able to afford a million pound plus house with paid-for packers and unpackers, so don’t act like you begrudge them their week in fucking Turkey, while you’re probably likely to get a grifted week away in Mauritius again in September).

Cady1954

VIP Member
Imagine bringing your daughter up 'to be a strong independent woman' yet bringing your son up to be a complete wimp. Because lets face it that's the way its heading now with all this 'Alf loves being a baby' shite. GET THAT KID LOOKED AT BY A PROFESSIONAL YOU TWAT>

• Sad
Reactions: 21

girl123467

So funny - she ranted about the Met ball.. how it gave her the ICK. The next day, BAFTAS. Hair, dress, make up etc. such a weirdo

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
Tommy leave behind your gifted sock in the house if you need help

he looks like he is being held captive 🤣
---
I wish you were her HV

Maybe that’s why she doesn’t engage with support, she thinks everyone could be a troll!
I wish I was too … a report would be being made quicker than she accepts a gifted product. Class , housing etc means Nothing. I would die on this hill. If the mccann’s lived in social housing and had lower paid jobs, not doctors they woukd have been charged with child neglect for leaving those kids unattended whilst getting pissed.

sadly i think Ada’s time will come too - its already more difficult for ashley when she has shown some autonomy

• Heart