Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elle055

My child has finally started saying words this past two weeks, and before then, I had been going out of my mind with worry and stress, whilst obviously trying not to project anything onto him. Physically he's always been go go go, but he's been struggling so much with communication and it's been frustrating and upsetting for everyone. Hearing him say words fills my heart with joy and brings tears to my eyes. I can't imagine Ash ever feeling like this. How can she not worry about delays, even if there's nothing to worry about? I don't know if she thinks it makes her cool to be so lax about it? Following her intuition... well hey Ash, your intuition is working about as well as your ability to proof read.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

sasbeep

VIP Member
Where is this reality she lives in where men walk around topless and aren’t judged? Isn’t it universally accepted as the most scummy thing ever? A man can’t go into a shop, onto a bus, in a restaurant with his top off. The only place I can think is a shithole park in the a 6 pack of tinnies and I would hardly say they aren’t being judged!

sohomum

My heart BREAKS for those two children. Why would any normal mother even want to leave her two young children for six nights during such a massive upheaval? We relocated to a different part of the country last year and it was all about the kids and making it as exciting as possible. The night before we moved when everything was packed up, we “camped” all together in our bedroom with the kids in travel cots, and then we stayed sleeping in the same room for four weeks after until everyone was settled and unpacked enough, and the kids felt happy to move into their new room. I physically cannot even begin to imagine why Ash and TNB want to be without their children for so long during a move like this.

Alf and Ada will be so confused 😪💔
---
🤣
Ada’s bedroom plans with another death-trap canopy and no personality
As if Ash has even paid for a few generic swan pictures and a load of the most boring coloured cushions imaginable. What a total waste of money. That style looks sooo last year.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

littlepup

VIP Member
IMG_4257.jpeg

Always the victim. Who made her believe this? Nobody but nobody believes child birth will be guaranteed smooth and definitely not ‘society’. It’s depicted as a panic rush and screaming pain generally. When will she take some accountability for her own naivety and arrogance?
She thought she’d recover in 6 weeks, she though she was stronger than the other girls because she ran marathons, she thought a £40 gifted course would set her apart from millions of women around the world. She didn’t bother to ‘do her research’ - that’s on her!

MY home. Not OUR home.
She’s such a strange being. Her head must be an odd place to be where she is the main character, everyone else is a supporting role and her audience is expected to ignore the plot holes.
Like when she claimed Alf counted to 100, his fave number was 89 or whatever and was advanced with his words etc as though we don’t see him and how his development is.
Or claimed he’s a handful but also he loves his pram, doesn’t like to walk and run, is very cautious (unlike Jasper so she has a point of comparison).
Just yesterday - She doesn’t use filters but will repost when others have and doesn’t mind an inbuilt phone filter.
Why lie, why even comment?

• Haha

nickgrimshaw

I commented on his hair yesterday but you’re right it is starting to look matted again, sigh 😫

He always looks like a street urchin compared to his sister.
I misread this as sea urchin and genuinely thought "hmm yeah I guess his hair is a bit spiky like a sea urchin" 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
Why does she insist on breadcrumbing her text book ADHD symptoms. Over stimulated, touched out…no doubt all gleaned from her online ADHD diagnosis.
She really has no idea and I’m sick of her undermining the reality of living with ADHD

intheindustry

VIP Member
We have a no phone/ipad policy at home and when out. When mine were little I always had a bag with pens, crayons, colouring books and sheets of paper for them to use at the table, remained in the boot of my car for when we’d eat out. Even if the children were occupied with colouring in mermaids we’d still be chatting and them interacting. Watching an iPad makes them like zombies.

Tank Girl

VIP Member
If you ask me both kids always look a state. Those pigtails give me rage. They both look like underprivileged kids whose clothes are washed out/ too small rather than kids who get gifted thousands of pounds worth of designer gear. No body told her how to look after clothes either. She’s a shit mum.

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
Love how she pretends she’s turning down invites to red carpet events left, right and centre because of #kids. Also the absolute irony of whinging about the met gala followed by begging companies to lend her stuff to wear to the BAFTAs 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
It felt like a novelty for her having a child-free day at the BAFTAs? 😂😂😂😂😂 I think the novelty would be spending a day with both her kids.

littlepup

VIP Member
Oh what is she up to with mentioning trolls

View attachment 2940422
Let’s hope it’s something about online safety so she can completely expose herself. It’ll be playing the victim no matter what.
She’s trying to be clever and intimidate as usual but no one here is saying anything that’s not true. If she turned up on my doorstep I’d happily sit her down and take her through any thing I’ve ever said about her on tattle, I’d relish the chance (clearly it’s not that but y’know).

How many ground breaking reporters do you think worry about getting their spray tan before filming their segments?! How can anyone take her seriously?!

Lol. They’re the least Montessori family ever. Poor little baby Alf.

I don’t know why she thinks it’s funny that she’s too stupid to make a box mix of cupcakes correctly. It takes basic literacy skills, you don’t need to be Nigella or a 50’s housewife. Wait for the cakes to cool before you ice them or it will melt, you melt.

littlepup

VIP Member
Poor Alfie being made to eat runny water icing cakes 😐 would never expect my child to eat that.
TBF blue sugary water, my kid would drink that through a straw 😂

But to reiterate what's been said.
She can't read simple instructions, or even the fact that she needs instructions to make bloody icing!
She hasn't baked with Alf before?! But claims she finds it boring to entertain them. Of course it's friggin' boring if you don't do anything with them!
She knows about online safety but didn't even cover Ada's bum properly, it's just not funny.
The kids in soaking wet bottoms, shoes and woolly jumpers. Lovely to have a bit of water play but take the shoes off at least, it's just all so 'auntie babysitting the kids'.
Why is any of this 'content'?

Reactions: 20

littlepup

VIP Member
Who needs to bed share with the house elf when you can BAFTAbate over yourself!?
TNB must be VERY secure because she really doesn't seem to show him any love or affection, it all seems entitled like 'I deserve it, I don't need to say thank you, I'd settle for nothing less'. I'm not sure what he's entitled to?

Does she really think she's at the top of her career? An almost weekly 10 min slot on This Morning, spokesperson for Tena and random promo jobs (like that gender pain gap and girl guides thing) that she never refers to again. She's been slogging away at this for 10 years odd. Yeah be happy you can pay you bills and work in your chosen profession but she's hardly a poster girls for success, aspirational enough to be patting herself on the back. No one with a job or outside of her socials will have heard of her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20