Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

willowtree2

VIP Member
Oh ffs just choose a different dress! It’s a job and you need to look professional on TV so you could argue cleavage is inappropriate. She’s purposely chose that dress, made a song and dance about the team sewing it up, like they haven’t enough to do on set. Her boobs aren’t big. Alison Hammonds are big and she doesn’t harp on and make it her identity 😩

Reactions: 28

lalalalaletmecomplain

I once dated David Walliams. 😬

I was young and blonde, he was very charming. Most importantly though I got to hang out with a spice girl ✌🏼

• Wow
  • Haha

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Haven't been on this thread in months! Tried to catch up by reading most popular posts and most of it has been so bloody bizarre

I mean, it really must take some skill to be such a shit mother.

Why does the friend live with them? Is she shagging tiny balls in the Wendy house?

• Haha
  • Heart
She got sent home so Prince Charles didn’t see her as a commoner in the castle 😆😆 excuse me while I pick myself up off the pavement from laughing, I’m only a
commoner meself guv 😆

What a load of absolute bollocks she spouts. She’s the girl at school who says she has her own pony but you won’t be able to see it if you go to her house because it’s doing a show in Prague 😂 or that she’s adopted and her mum is really the Princess of Denmark but you can’t tell anyone because she was a secret baby born out of wedlock 😂😂

You are 36 Ash. Time to stop the compulsive lying and trying to impress people with made up stories, it’s just sad!

Last edited:
  • Haha

littlepup

VIP Member
I wonder, in the history of influencers, when they're been 'filming something exciting' if it ever has actually turned out to be exciting for anyone other than themselves?

• Haha

SeptemberCatLady

The fact she said ‘I don’t feel guilt cause Tommy also forgot’

That doesn’t absolve you Ashley! You BOTH should feel guilty 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

Tank Girl

VIP Member
I knew she was thick but that thickness (sadly not the icing) is on another level. And she’s just showing off her incompetence to thousands of people 😂
She always thinks it’s some weird flex to be shit at domesticity for want of a better word. Look guys I’d be a terrible house wife cos I’m such a boss babe. Yeah right love yer shit at that too 🤣

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Ashley last week ; ( on this morning)

“ we seem to focus on women’s appearance too much… I think we have to stop commenting on women’s bodies and appearances FULL STOP”

Ashley this week.

Posts 75 pictures of self, marvelling at own beauty, how wonderful the dress is…how fabulous her make up is, plus shares extensive comments from others telling everyone how amazing she looks.

• Haha

YahBasic

Chatty Member
Lining up his toys…aka positioning schema that all kids go through at the same age 🙄

Sorry Ashley, but your kids are about as advanced & unique as you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
Let me put my children in full time child care (and complain about the cost) so that I can take videos of myself in my underwear no one asked for and NOT FOR THE MALE GAZE obviously. Phew this mum juggle is soooooo hard isn’t it?! Men don’t work this hard.

Last edited:
  • Haha

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
So they took Alf to their new house but he doesn’t know it’s their house so he just thinks it’s a house?

And they took him to his new preschool but it’s the weekend so it’s shut so he just thinks it’s a building?

• Haha

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
My son is ND (I know I’ve mentioned it before, sorry if I sound like a broken record!) but I’m shocked at how behind Alfie is at this point. We don’t know if Alfie is neurotypical or not, but there is no excuse for how they baby him in either case.

There are so many things they could be doing to help him and encourage his independence. My son struggles to just sit at a table and eat meals with us, but we’ve never relied on tv/ipad as it would turn him into a zombie. We read to him every meal time instead, which keeps him engaged and entertained. He chooses a book for us to read while he eats, using cutlery and feeding himself. It has taken him longer than other kids to do certain things but we make adaptations and just keep trying.

You have to meet them where they’re at and encourage them to do the best they are capable of - and I don’t see them doing that with Alfie at all.

• Heart

sasbeep

VIP Member
Attachment parenting but leave your kids for a week and bring them to a new house!! Literally what on earth. Thats the worst thing you can do to settle kids in a new house 🤯

• Sad
  • Wow
WHY has she done it? She’s thick granted but she’s not unaware of the fact that child nakedness doesn’t belong on a public platform. She did that stuff for NSPCC too. When you think of the pervs that follow her due to her breastfeeding content! That stupid emoji doesn’t even adequately cover poor Alf up, they can zoom in and see a child’s genitalia ffs. And SHE HERSELF has posted to say that emojis can be removed with the right software. If I was Tommy or NNB I’d be feeling bloody sick. That pic could be being used as wank fodder as we we speak. Sorry to be crass and it’s a disgusting thought but it’s true.

• Sad
  • Sick
My unsolicited opinion on Ashley's 'birth trauma' is that being the narc she is reckoned she'd walk it. She done marathons, she'd travelled overseas alone, she'd been single for 6 years, she'd known the struggle of life, knew more than everyone, is better than everyone, didn't prep because intuition would serve her better than a well considered birth plan and then had her arse absolutely handed to her. Her personal trauma is the impact on her inflated sense of self and thinking she knew more than everyone else and would find birth easy as she's superior to any and all other women who had given birth before her and has yet to after her.

Edited for typos

• Heart