Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
We all knew the MET rant was hypocritical, but to follow it up with the BAFTA stuff on the same day? Her lack of self awareness is UNPARALLELED.

Reactions: 24
She’s dropped all pretence of even acting like she’ll ever have a solo day with Alf, huh? i feel so sad for him. No wonder he’s so stunted and wants to be a baby.

• Sad

willowtree2

VIP Member
Just listened to part 2 of the Emily Dean podcast. (Side note, Emily Dean seems like a complete idiot too, reminder to myself to see if she has a thread on here). It was such painful listening. She repeatedly did impersonations of her dad in a Geordie accent and it was the worst impression ever.... how, if supposedly she had a geordie accent herself?!? Also she just rips her parents to shreds over and over. It's really embarrassing.
I’ve just got to the point where she says ‘I told Tommy he was my boyfriend and he was like hmmm no. But I kept telling him he was my boyfriend and he wasn’t allowed to see anyone else’. Imagine if that was male to female.

‘People assume he hasn’t asked me to marry him yet’ 😱🤢

ETA ‘I’m hyper independent from trauma and not having my basic needs met as a child’ fucking hell

Last edited:
  • Wow

willowtree2

VIP Member
I imagine cracks will begin to show if she doesn’t allow his gym time. The gym is probably great for his mental health and getting away from her.

willowtree2

VIP Member
Oh my god, Ashley is a guest on the "Walking the Dog" Emily Dean podcast. Most guests actually have a dog but Ashley "has a dog who currently lives with her parents!!" Yeah right. About to listen now 👀👀👀
The most bizzarre, boring podcast I’ve ever listened to.
‘I “chambermaided” from 12’
Mentions lockdown
Mentioned daisies
Mostly described the dogs poo
‘My accent got bullied out of me at school. Not even bullied, that’s extreme. Just teased’
Didn’t see her parents much
Dad was a truck driver?!? Fire truck? 😂
‘I was staying at my school friends castle and Prince Charles was coming and they sent me home earlier because I was from a working class background’ What the fuck 😂
‘Gave my mum hugs and she’d go stiff and tell me to get off her. First time I was shown affection was with boyfriends. I’m so affectionate with my kids now’ HAHA

She said Snoop is with her parents because they looked after him when Ashley went on holiday and they wouldn’t give him back!! 😮 Nothing to do with Snoop being aggressive to Alf. Liar 🤬

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
I think Alf is being deliberately held back as when he’s in a pushchair or a highchair his delays aren’t as obvious and Ashley can’t be embarrassed by him.
When in reality if she had asked for help a very long time ago Alf would be thriving.
She’s doing that gorgeous little boy a massive disservice treating him the way she is.
School is going to come as a massive shock to that kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 23

Ss-ldn

Chatty Member
Ashleys bafturbating aside, I was listening to the Luanna podcast and they mentioned her, how people like her are probably only on a couple £100 for TM and they wouldn’t get out of bed for that 😂
BAFTURBATING!! Amazing.
That made me laugh out loud. Love it. Thank you

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh but it’s like a commune, her dream, everyone else pitching in to do housework and childcare so she can sit on her deflated soufflé bum and gurn at her phone.

• Haha

cahil

something is up. its weird that its her parents who she's spent the best part of two years avoiding/bashing on the internet, doing the logistics of this move. Rather than NNB and PNB who she's been sucking up to the whole time, who until fairly recently were constants in their lives, who have not given up any of their time to help?

Surely they would help their son move his family? unless, there has been a huge falling out.

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
‘Off to do a talk in parliament’ was a bit of a stretch, wasn’t it! She looks so bored in that final clip, arms crossed, face like thunder. Dying to know how and why she got this invite. If any of those kids today found her Instagram (here’s hoping they’re too young), they’d be disappointed to see that she posted a few non-permanent clips of todays event, but dedicated a whole grid post to eye fucking herself half naked. What an inspiration to young women.

She has no understanding of how children operate or what they need. You don’t make several big changes at the same time unless you absolutely have to. Breastfeeding can be such a lovely way to help through other rough transitions but nope, Ada has to deal with six days (!!!) without her parents, a new home, new childcare and then the end of breastfeeding all at once. The kids won’t know what’s hit them. So heartbreaking.

• Sad

Fuzzyslippers22

Chatty Member
Why can't people have a meal with their kids without getting a phone or iPad out!? The next generation's communication skills are f***ed

• Heart

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
Wow seeing Jasper sat nicely at the table with Roman whilst Alf is strapped into a high chair with the 1 year olds is really quite the stark image isn’t it.
Poor Alf 💔

• Sad
The blame is fully at Trash and TNB’s door, not the nanny or Lovely Day. If the parents don’t care to model at home the things their child might do at nursery, or with another caregiver, it’s all for nothing anyway. Home is or should be the primary environment to feel safe enough to learn or act on new skills they might be exposed to elsewhere such as sitting properly at a table or holding cutlery. If no care is taken at home by the parents to practice or enforce any of it, it’s pretty much pointless.

• Heart

littlepup

VIP Member
How she went on about the MET gala and today she's got a 3 person glam team and a photographer just to attend an award ceremony that she's not part of, barely part of the industry, probably a paid/sponsored seat guest. What's the purpose of her even being there except to get photographed on the red carpet? Does she thing she's going to network her way into a role? She just loves exposure and fame imo.

sasbeep

VIP Member
“I feel sorry for those people on the red carpet” “the met gala turned me off fashion” … “I’m going to the BAFTAs because I deserve it” 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart