Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

willowtree2

VIP Member
She can never be happy. She’s uprooted her whole family back to London because she hates being a mum. But now she’s chucking her toys out because they aren’t going on holiday.

You’re moving into a £1m+ house, to where YOU want to live. She only went to the Maldives in November.

I’m sure she‘ll get gifted stays for various weekends through summer. And if NNB can stomach her, a holiday in france.

One last thing, who packs up the kids toys 4 DAYS before moving house?!

Let me get my tiny fucking violin out 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Goes out to Gail’s once and has smoked salmon. OBSESSED with the Sunday tradition of smoked salmon. Ada sees something she hasn’t seen before, a donkey. OBSESSED AND STARING INTENTLY.

Ash, take a day off love. That’s just a kid enjoying some nice food and another one being curious about a real life animal. It’s pretty standard stuff.

Reactions: 26

willowtree2

VIP Member
He literally has fucking pegs for teeth.

My heart breaks for this kid. She never ever ever thought to get his crumbling teeth checked. And as for the guilt comment, she’s a fucking sociopath.

Derranged. Neglectful woman. We don’t feel guilt because dads don’t (spoiler; they do. Tommys just a twat). We feel guilt because we CARE.

I hope this all falls through at the last minute.

Cheers for the shoutout Ash. Directing more people here 🙂 You’re an utterly fucking deplorable mother.

• Heart

willowtree2

VIP Member
She’s so dumb. Alfs literally telling her his face is orange because there’s crusted food around his mouth and she’s gawping at herself saying Alfie’s face ‘is the same colour as hers’ wtf

ETA- With the GG campaign I would suggest strong worded emails if you feel strongly about it. I’m disgusted. She hasn’t shared what the ten points of the campaign are. She only wanted to pose in a tight dress outside Parliament in some Kate Middleton-esque PR stunt. And then shares a seductive reel in underwear in same set of stories. She does the complete opposite of protecting young girls when she films herself sucking Ada’s fingers for the men who send her explicit messages, which she’s happy to share.

Abhorrent.

Last edited:

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
Parenting by Ashley: so, Alf is both old enough to sit alone at a table in Nando’s, but at home he’s in the high chair being spoon fed mystery food when he’s distracted by an iPad.
Bloody hell.
How can she not see how awful she’s treating him? He’s NOT a 3rd baby like the other two, he’s a pre-schooler!!!

Larahk

Chatty Member
Wish we could pay off the removalists to drop the box with her daisy jumpers off the back of the truck.

Other items I would request they accidentally leave behind:
- Ada's peppa pig flip-flops (they are fucking ridiculous)
- Alf's highchair
- iPads
- The stanley cup
- Ash's bronze sculptures of her naked body

But then pack the gym equipment instead.

• Haha

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
Imagine getting the mean girl of Brentwood to come talk to young girls, the woman who doesn't like her own kids, let alone anyone else's.

"And this is is how you track down trolls on the internet and threaten to turn up at their door".

Honestly, is there never any due diligence done on these influencers?

• Heart

Lurker121

Chatty Member
Is she moving to a studio flat or something?! Why can’t they fit the kids tent? The more she goes on the more this move seems utterly ridiculous. Leaving a lovely family home just so she can go on a night out at pushing 40. Get a grip.

Reactions: 25

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
There’s so much wrong with this picture it makes me so sad. It’s not about picking your battles it’s about babying your child to the point of abuse!! They’re holding him back so much, and you can see poor Ad will end up the same, slaves to the iPad confined to high chairs with their leopard print straight jackets on forever.
seriously though what three year old wears a sleeved bib to eat fucking cheese?!

edited because I hadn’t covered the kids faces

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow

willowtree2

VIP Member
In the clip of the kids in the garden ✨where Ada walked the furthest she ever has ✨ Alf never even touched Ada, yet Ash said he tripped her over to get to his water gun. Witch

• Sad

sasbeep

VIP Member
Poses with sultry looks in her underwear all week on her Instagram and then complains when someone sexualises her chest. 🙄

Diamonte heels and a satin red corset to talk about history but don’t sexualise her remember!

Attachments

Last edited:

littlepup

VIP Member
Claims birth trauma. Talks about her perfect birth with Ada and shows video of it with no TW.

Only started claiming trauma way down the line, the posts about Alf’s birth are still there and forgets she shared the details of her debrief that she was ”excited” to read.

Complains about postnatal care but didn’t actually access or research what’s available (not saying it’s good but it’s a sight better than she claims because she rejected the help available)

Demonises Alf’s birth and romanticises Ada’s by being loose with the truth about both.

She’s a dangerous woman to be speaking on this subject.

Didn’t she tell a tattler she wasn’t interested in the discrepancies in maternity care and outcomes for white and BAME mothers? Voice for women indeed!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t even notice her boobs most of the time?? Only when she’s in stuff like that stupid too small corset. I can’t tell if there’s a cultural disconnect, but pretty sure it’s just Ash talking shit as per usual. I see wayyyy more boobs on TV and generally just think “wow, she looks great!” or “yikes that dress is awful”.

I’d have so much more respect for her if she’d just own her body and her sexuality and admit that she loves her boobs and she’ll wear outfits that accentuate them if she wants. Instead of this fake indignant, offended crap where she pretends her boobs are just soooo big, she can’t possibly cover them up and she’s soooo embarrassed. It’s so hard when men think you’re hot. Everyone please stop body shaming the skinny pretty white girl 🥺

• Heart

sasbeep

VIP Member
So she left the double pram at nursery for the 3.5 year old who will be picked up at 6pm and instead made the just turned 1 year old walk when she has a temperature and is being sent home ill from nursery! Make it make sense!!

• Sad
  • Wow

Lurker121

Chatty Member
Christ if my kid had teeth like Alfie I think I’d be thinking about the dentist every time I looked at him.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lurker121

Chatty Member
The highchair
The full bib
The milk in a baby beaker
Pre grated cheese for dinner
The iPad
Peppa pig toys
Fed by a spoon

In a years time Alf will be going to school. What the fuck is wrong with her. It is abuse. Anyone would think he’s 16/17 months. Breaks my heart.

She’s asking Instagram how she can tell Ada she can’t touch her wee. Tell her no? I dunno. Be a fucking parent?
It’s crazy. All these things, just why?!! She makes out he’s such hard work and to pick your battles with him, but bloody hell he can’t be that difficult if he’s placid enough to wear a full bib, sit in a high chair and play with Peppa pig toys. My three year old is Hot Wheels and Marvel obsessed, tells me he’s too old for Peppa pig now and hasn’t worn a bib for about two years. I know all kids are different but why are they treating him like a baby? Get him a proper drinks bottle or cup, sit him up to the table like a proper child, let him play with boys toys if he wants to, and get rid of that fucking screen.

• Sad

SavvyBee

VIP Member
Love herself much?! I don’t think she’s a natural beauty at all, attractive when she is made up but when she isn’t she’s got a strained and snarly face!
Also hates being objectified but sits with her legs wide open in underwear on a reel that requires neither of those things to make the point.

• Heart