Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Basically they’re on about how amazing she looks… started by Luisa. Anna said she saw and she’s a lovely girl. Course she is, she’s a social climber 😂😂
She’s awfully flattered for someone who doesn’t believe we should comment on what women wear or look like 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I feel so worried for Alf with this move. I had to move 18 months ago with quite short notice for the kids (I told them and we were moved in under 3 weeks) and my then 4 year old was so upset. Needed loads of reassurance and some special ‘jobs to help mummy make sure we pack everything’ because he was so worried his things would be left behind. We talked about it all over and over and I showed him the new house - took him there and the agent let us in, and regularly showed him photos - and even then I worried so, so much about him.
We had no change in childcare either.

Ash claims that Alf is so secure in his bedroom, and he loves his childminder and nanny - has she given any thought to what that means now?

I really hope someone has told her to get Alf’s room set up as absolute priority.
---
I have to wonder if this is why NNB is nowhere to be seen, because she disagrees with the decision to move.
The only person seeming to actually benefit from moving is Ashley.

• Heart

SavvyBee

VIP Member
She goes to the hygienist (which, unless I’ve missed being a standalone service, is in a dentist) but FORGOT Alf should see a dentist. Hmm. Couldn’t be bothered more like. Good luck getting an NHS dentist in south east London Ash!!

• Sad

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Sorry I actually can’t imagine having several different professional packing services, movers, unpackers, working flexibly from home AND STILL SENDING YOUR CHILDREN AWAY FOR A WEEK TO MOVE!!
Not even Monday to Friday, literally Sunday so she can ship them straight into childcare on the Monday. From Essex, to Frinton for a week when they’ve not seen NNB for months, Ada still breastfeeds, Alf struggles with change apparently and then bring them to a new house to sleep in and go to a new childcare facility full time the following morning. I’ve genuinely never heard of anything so shitty.
Even in school they do a short day of a few hours to get used to the new setting, but that’s the bet Alf goes straight into full time.
They don’t treat those children with any dignity or respect. They’re merely just Ashley’s possessions devoid of thoughts and feelings. A couple of inconveniences always at the bottom of the list of priorities, it will never change. Adeline’s getting it the same as Alfie now (didn’t take long). She doesn’t care for how anything will affect those little human beings so long as she’s ok. She’s a complete and utter narcissist. It seems most of Ashley and her ilk are the same and that’s why they all have threads on this site!

YahBasic

Chatty Member
The same Ashley James who was so excited to dress up in a replica Oscars gown on This Morning a couple of months ago.

• Haha
  • Heart

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
Imagine that you have continually neglected your child, documented it while completely exploiting them THEN having the bare faced cheek to take issue with trolls. Then almost laughing and baiting them.

These trolls care more about your child than you do Ashley. As for asking if she has missed a thing?! WTAF? It’s just so random - the things she might need to remember will be totally different to someone else. There is no blueprint. She is actually living in another universe.
---
She’s definitely just used that frowning selfie post about being sad about seeing vaccines as a way to make it seem like she brought them but there’s no way she did. If she was there it would be a selfie of her with the kids.
She didn’t take them. Someone else did, sent her pictures of them in the waiting room and then she flipped her camera to take a ‘sad’ picture of herself. We all know Ashley doesn’t feel sadness or compassion for her children so why pretend.

willowtree2

VIP Member
We’ve moved house 5 times with 3 toddlers thanks to work and we have no childcare! Never has it crossed my mind to bin the kids off for a week. It’s doable, and we packed/moved ourselves as we can’t afford removal firms. She hasn’t even had to pack and the kids have been in childcare the whole time. She doesn’t know she’s been born 😤😤

Lurker121

Chatty Member
What a broken record this woman is. Is there anything more boring than someone who goes on about their boobs to this extent? No wonder she has no friends.

• Heart

starshine89

It’s crazy. All these things, just why?!! She makes out he’s such hard work and to pick your battles with him, but bloody hell he can’t be that difficult if he’s placid enough to wear a full bib, sit in a high chair and play with Peppa pig toys. My three year old is Hot Wheels and Marvel obsessed, tells me he’s too old for Peppa pig now and hasn’t worn a bib for about two years. I know all kids are different but why are they treating him like a baby? Get him a proper drinks bottle or cup, sit him up to the table like a proper child, let him play with boys toys if he wants to, and get rid of that fucking screen.
The screen addiction is actually shocking, and it’s soooo bad to be shoving in food while he’s watching tv so he doesn’t realise what he’s eating

The bottle the bib as everyone else has said he looks like an 18 month old!

Toddlers are hard work but you can’t just keep them like baby’s and glued to a screen to make your life easier

My little girl has a proper cup knife fork etc no bib might get a bit messy but who cares they’re kids! We actually sit together at the table and eat together even though it means me eating at 5pm every night. We talk about our day and what we’re eating whether we like it etc, what we’re doing tomorrow etc. she helps me prep our meals where she can - stirring cutting with toddler knife sets etc

He has no experience with food other than watching tv and having things shoved in his mouth so he doesn’t taste any of it

They need to change his habits asap or they will be in big trouble

• Sad

anotherday07

That photo of Alf is awful - this is the stuff that should be bought to the media’s attention & a debate created over it (in the hope legislation happens asap)
These poor kids

• Sad

moimoi

VIP Member
Fucking hell, she’s really fingering herself over her awful Katie Price BAFTA’s look.

• Haha

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
Her stories make no sense. She grew up in a bed and breakfast. but Also her dad was a truck driver. But also a fireman. Her mum had a hairdressers. But she also grew up on a farm. She grew up in basically Cumbria but had such a strong geordie accent that she got teased for it? Her parents were "stereotypical northerners" and so gave her no physical affection? What? I'm a northerner and I've never heard that stereotype. There's a part 2 of the podcast episode coming. But... boringgggg. Also her geordie impressions are awful.

Sometimes I wonder if it’s just her being thick/not finding a shit or if it’s actually deliberate, the sharing of her children’s bodies. I don’t want to go into it because it’s an abhorrent thought but there’s a lot to be gained financially on the DW from exploiting your children online. Instagram clearly don’t give a shit.

Also- clearly the new house doesn’t have a playroom so she’s gestating rid of a load of the kid’s stuff, and doubtless we’ll be subjected to a load of posts about how their toys take over ‘her’ new living space.

• Sad
If she’d like to see what Keir Starmer will do, she might like to learn to spell his name correctly first. She doesn’t have the first clue about politics, she’s just decided it’d be an interesting pivot for her “career” to wang on about it. Like that time she bashed a minister for not making any backbench speeches (they can’t). Idiot.

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
Ashley's hobby is herself.

It might not take her away from the house, but she sends her kids away from the house, so she can look in the mirror and prance around in her underwear being filmed.

Multi-21

VIP Member
As usual, making nursery costs all about her 'extortionate' fees and the new funding not making much of a difference! Well I hate to break it to her, but for us plebs up north, it's actually a lifeline!

My second is starting full time nursery in September, and the 15 hours free has meant we can just about afford to put him in 5 days a week and me go back full time. This would be a real worry without this funding, and whilst it's still around £600 a month, it means I can continue to push myself in my career. (Yes our nursery is exceptionally cheap compared to many, not sure why as its great!)

Just casually dismissing this poor woman's worries!
Who can afford £3k a month childcare costs? You can Ashley. So get off your high horse and stop telling people who aren’t as fortunate as you what to think/feel.

Also she really wants to talk to loads of Labour MPs before the election. I think they’ll be a bit busy and if you want to be taken seriously as a political commentator you need to speak to all sides or you’re just a party mouthpiece.

• Heart

willowtree2

VIP Member
So when does Alf get to settle in to his new area? You can’t chuck an possible ND child into an unknown area, in an unknown setting after being away from his parents/home for a week! Keep him with you from Wednesday, leave the packers to it and take the kids to the new park and shops ffs! Swing by the new nursery.

Alfs going to get picked up from Frinton and start Lovely Day 2.0 on the Monday isn’t he.

She’s a horror.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19