Ashley James #46 Tommy the house Elf - Prisoner of Ash-kaban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm confused.

4 days ago, in a reel, she's wearing that dress on and included a TM clip without it being stitched.

Everything she does is calculated for content.

I bet she gets regular comments like the one she shared today but chooses to share it because it's a TV day and she's likely to have higher engagement or gain more followers (bots).
I thought the same. She’s not worn that dress on TM before afaik so she must’ve had it on last week then changed and the humbug ‘suit of dreams’ must’ve been a second option or something.

Mad she’s pushing all this judging women stuff and they had a makeover segment today on how to look 10 years younger!!

What’s that you say Ash, no one judges topless men?? The guy was obviously uncomfortable with the question.

IMG_3932.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Poor Trash , cant believe we don’t realise how EXHAUSTING it is for her getting her boobs out all the time 🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In the least savage way, I’m glad she’s had this comment section blown up. She’s quick to say ‘look at me I’ve made the big time on a tv show’ but it’s not always rainbows and daisies love. The general public are brutal 🥴

Reactions: 16
I thought the same. She’s not worn that dress on TM before afaik so she must’ve had it on last week then changed and the humbug ‘suit of dreams’ must’ve been a second option or something.

Mad she’s pushing all this judging women stuff and they had a makeover segment today on how to look 10 years younger!!

What’s that you say Ash, no one judges topless men?? The guy was obviously uncomfortable with the question.

View attachment 2919718
Wonder if she planned to wear it last week but TM said no as it was too buxom. So she had to ‘ask’ the designer if she could stitch it for this week.

Bet she wouldn’t tell TM to not sexualise her.

Reactions: 9
God,same old crap. She’s like a stuck record. She must have been delighted when she saw that comment. Past lingerie model. 80% of photographs of her when you Google her are of her in underwear/swimwear . Whether she likes it or not or cares to admit or not, her looks have got her where she is. And the sneering face while absolutely loving the whole thing.
Does she know how boring and draining she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my god, Ashley is a guest on the "Walking the Dog" Emily Dean podcast. Most guests actually have a dog but Ashley "has a dog who currently lives with her parents!!" Yeah right. About to listen now 👀👀👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Oh my god, Ashley is a guest on the "Walking the Dog" Emily Dean podcast. Most guests actually have a dog but Ashley "has a dog who currently lives with her parents!!" Yeah right. About to listen now 👀👀👀
Shall we do a bingo card?

• couldn’t give him what he needed after Alf was born
• Snoop got stressed around Alf
• Alf didn’t do GENTLE HANDS
• he’s now gran’s support dog
• got fake grass to avoid muddy paws then he didn’t like the fake grass
• he tried to eat the butterflies and bees

Reactions: 13
The most bizzarre, boring podcast I’ve ever listened to.
‘I “chambermaided” from 12’
Mentions lockdown
Mentioned daisies
Mostly described the dogs poo
‘My accent got bullied out of me at school. Not even bullied, that’s extreme. Just teased’
Didn’t see her parents much
Dad was a truck driver?!? Fire truck? 😂
‘I was staying at my school friends castle and Prince Charles was coming and they sent me home earlier because I was from a working class background’ What the duck 😂
‘Gave my mum hugs and she’d go stiff and tell me to get off her. First time I was shown affection was with boyfriends. I’m so affectionate with my kids now’ HAHA

She said Snoop is with her parents because they looked after him when Ashley went on holiday and they wouldn’t give him back!! 😮 Nothing to do with Snoop being aggressive to Alf. Liar 🤬

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She said Snoop is with her parents because they looked after him when Ashley went on holiday and they wouldn’t give him back!! 😮 Nothing to do with Snoop being aggressive to Alf. Liar 🤬
Who would want to keep that angry little gremlin through choice!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s such a victim. Why does she ever think her accent being bullied out of her is a good story. She says it every interview. They did her a favour because without that she’d be like and other reality tv, geordie shore, moron.

I don’t know that podcast but sounds like she could have said something interesting about how dogs can be our babies but when children come along you’re so torn. The protective instinct, the guilt, the time deficit etc. but then we know she doesn’t have an original thought.

Reactions: 13
She got sent home so Prince Charles didn’t see her as a commoner in the castle 😆😆 excuse me while I pick myself up off the pavement from laughing, I’m only a
commoner meself guv 😆

What a load of absolute bollocks she spouts. She’s the girl at school who says she has her own pony but you won’t be able to see it if you go to her house because it’s doing a show in Prague 😂 or that she’s adopted and her mum is really the Princess of Denmark but you can’t tell anyone because she was a secret baby born out of wedlock 😂😂

You are 36 Ash. Time to stop the compulsive lying and trying to impress people with made up stories, it’s just sad!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s exhausting and she must feel exhausted with all the anger and frustration she feels with her difficult life (big boobs/kids not sleeping/sexualisation every day) 🙄

Reactions: 8
Her stories make no sense. She grew up in a bed and breakfast. but Also her dad was a truck driver. But also a fireman. Her mum had a hairdressers. But she also grew up on a farm. She grew up in basically Cumbria but had such a strong geordie accent that she got teased for it? Her parents were "stereotypical northerners" and so gave her no physical affection? What? I'm a northerner and I've never heard that stereotype. There's a part 2 of the podcast episode coming. But... boringgggg. Also her geordie impressions are awful.

Reactions: 20
I switched off after the first ad came on. Absolute drivel 😂 She calls that work…..ok 😂

Reactions: 6
The most bizzarre, boring podcast I’ve ever listened to.
‘I “chambermaided” from 12’
Mentions lockdown
Mentioned daisies
Mostly described the dogs poo
‘My accent got bullied out of me at school. Not even bullied, that’s extreme. Just teased’
Didn’t see her parents much
Dad was a truck driver?!? Fire truck? 😂
‘I was staying at my school friends castle and Prince Charles was coming and they sent me home earlier because I was from a working class background’ What the duck 😂
‘Gave my mum hugs and she’d go stiff and tell me to get off her. First time I was shown affection was with boyfriends. I’m so affectionate with my kids now’ HAHA

Did she actually say she was a chambermaid at the age of 12? Did she mention the fact her parents had( or still have) a guest house and that it was the family business. As for the accent nonsense- she went to boarding school so I’m guessing most of the kids were from well off families-she’ll have gone there with a slight northern accent and adapted it over the years-I’m from Newcastle and not everyone talks like they’re a Geordie Shore cast member. She’s so predictably boring.

Reactions: 15
Did she actually say she was a chambermaid at the age of 12? Did she mention the fact her parents had( or still have) a guest house and that it was the family business. As for the accent nonsense- she went to boarding school so I’m guessing most of the kids were from well off families-she’ll have gone there with a slight northern accent and adapted it over the years-I’m from Newcastle and not everyone talks like they’re a Geordie Shore cast member. She’s so predictably boring.
Yeah she said that. Didn’t recall a mention of the guesthouse. Sounded like her parents made her start child labour. She’s now off to do a talk in Parliament. As if the country wasn’t fucked enough. AJ is now heading to government.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah she said that. Didn’t recall a mention of the guesthouse. Sounded like her parents made her start child labour. She’s now off to do a talk in Parliament. As if the country wasn’t fucked enough. AJ is now heading to government.
Christ! Parliament. We’ll never hear the end of it. Will the boobs be on show or not?

Reactions: 6
Shocked that she’s managed to find a dress that covers her ✨massive b00bs✨. I didn’t think it was possible. Miracles happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shocked that she’s managed to find a dress that covers her ✨massive b00bs✨. I didn’t think it was possible. Miracles happen.
She must be EXHAUSTED from thinking about it 🤣 funny how she wouldn’t enter parliament with cleavage showing 🧐🤣
Also HOW much of an ick is Dobby No Balls loving himself on the rowing machine 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.