Ashley James #46 Tommy the house Elf - Prisoner of Ash-kaban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god she's like a broken record isn't she. I have a larger chest since having kids and it genuinely isn't that hard to choose tops a little less low cut so you're not ALL tits on a plate. It hasn't got anything to do with the male gaze, it's more comfortable and one less thing to worry about (do you seriously want to run the risk of your nipples peeking out in soft plays or at the farm?!) ! You don't have to go deep plunge neckline or high neck turtleneck either, there's so many happy mediums out there and it's really NOT HARD or a big deal to dress for your size and shape!

Reactions: 16
I'm confused.

4 days ago, in a reel, she's wearing that dress on and included a TM clip without it being stitched.

Everything she does is calculated for content.

I bet she gets regular comments like the one she shared today but chooses to share it because it's a TV day and she's likely to have higher engagement or gain more followers (bots).

Reactions: 15
What a broken record this woman is. Is there anything more boring than someone who goes on about their boobs to this extent? No wonder she has no friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Where is this reality she lives in where men walk around topless and aren’t judged? Isn’t it universally accepted as the most scummy thing ever? A man can’t go into a shop, onto a bus, in a restaurant with his top off. The only place I can think is a shithole park in the a 6 pack of tinnies and I would hardly say they aren’t being judged!

Reactions: 21
Blimey, the vast majority of comments on that post from TM are negative towards Ash, bet she’s fuming she got tagged in that first before she could make her own reel 😂 I didn’t see her segment this morning but the bit where she talks right over Josie is so uncomfortable to watch.

Reactions: 12
God,same old crap. She’s like a stuck record. She must have been delighted when she saw that comment. Past lingerie model. 80% of photographs of her when you Google her are of her in underwear/swimwear . Whether she likes it or not or cares to admit or not, her looks have got her where she is. And the sneering face while absolutely loving the whole thing.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I don’t even notice her boobs most of the time?? Only when she’s in stuff like that stupid too small corset. I can’t tell if there’s a cultural disconnect, but pretty sure it’s just Ash talking tit as per usual. I see wayyyy more boobs on TV and generally just think “wow, she looks great!” or “yikes that dress is awful”.

I’d have so much more respect for her if she’d just own her body and her sexuality and admit that she loves her boobs and she’ll wear outfits that accentuate them if she wants. Instead of this fake indignant, offended crap where she pretends her boobs are just soooo big, she can’t possibly cover them up and she’s soooo embarrassed. It’s so hard when men think you’re hot. Everyone please stop body shaming the skinny pretty white girl 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just wish she'd accept shes a stunner with fab legs and great tits AND THAT IS ALL. Despite her bloody degree in whatever shes actually boring and as thick as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.