Ashley James #46 Tommy the house Elf - Prisoner of Ash-kaban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goes out to Gail’s once and has smoked salmon. OBSESSED with the Sunday tradition of smoked salmon. Ada sees something she hasn’t seen before, a donkey. OBSESSED AND STARING INTENTLY.

Ash, take a day off love. That’s just a kid enjoying some nice food and another one being curious about a real life animal. It’s pretty standard stuff.

Reactions: 26
How is she still shoving Ada in that doona?! There is no way that’s safe, she will have been over the size and weight months ago.

Reactions: 7
How is she still shoving Ada in that doona?! There is no way that’s safe, she will have been over the size and weight months ago.
It’s up to 13kg. What the question is… If TNB/Dobby had Ada on his shoulders Ash was recording on her phone and pushing presumably the Doona, where was Alf? Was he in the Doona??

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think she was going for “a quick break from packing while parenting 3 under 3” look. They all look like they need a scrub. I’d be very surprised if she’s got flat pack boxes and parcel tape from Argos rather than professional organisers and a packing crew etc.
Every spare moment is taken and she’s overwhelmed by how much there is to do but watching MAFS & Kin, popping to Claire’s, TNB’s rowing 10k everyday in May.
You’ve got to live and she’s got 3 weeks but she’s clearly not at the morning to night sorting, living out of a suitcase stage of moving she’s implying.
Gifted Davis and Mac removals incoming
---
It’s up to 13kg. What the question is… If TNB/Dobby had Ada on his shoulders Ash was recording on her phone and pushing presumably the Doona, where was Alf? Was he in the Doona??
Ada was wearing pink flower cardi yesterday at the farm but she’s wearing blue in the Doona so I’m guessing Doona was for the ‘daughter day’ on sat

Reactions: 9
Alf was in a double buggy I think in the ice cream eating video. As we know they only went out one day together as a family that must have been what she was pushing? I’m no good on brands of these things

Reactions: 11
It’s two different days. Ada has a different flowery dress on when she’s in the Doona, when Ash took her into London on the train. They took the double buggy to the park/farm so Ash must be pushing that.

Reactions: 8
I think she was going for “a quick break from packing while parenting 3 under 3” look. They all look like they need a scrub. I’d be very surprised if she’s got flat pack boxes and parcel tape from Argos rather than professional organisers and a packing crew etc.
Every spare moment is taken and she’s overwhelmed by how much there is to do but watching MAFS & Kin, popping to Claire’s, TNB’s rowing 10k everyday in May.
You’ve got to live and she’s got 3 weeks but she’s clearly not at the morning to night sorting, living out of a suitcase stage of moving she’s implying.
100% she is not packing that house herself. She will have her mates company in to pack and unpack at the other end so she can just waltz in, in her silk skirt and daisy jumper.

Reactions: 18
For the 1st time I am watching her on TH 🙄🙄🙄 Christ she is so up herself, course she has had dinner with Kate Beckinsale 🙄🙄🙄 She sneers so much, and so rude, interrupting JG while she was sharing her own experience of fat shaming 🙈🙈 Giles obviously tolerates her!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She just looks so stiff and awkward ...thought she was a dj and would expect her to have some semblance of rhythm!
Did you never see her Mr Bean moves. Woman hasn’t one ounce of rhythm or musical knowledge 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She just looks so stiff and awkward ...thought she was a dj and would expect her to have some semblance of rhythm!
It was so bad. She could’ve just styled it out but socially she’s just odd. No wonder she’s given up the DJ dream 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For the 1st time I am watching her on TH 🙄🙄🙄 Christ she is so up herself, course she has had dinner with Kate Beckinsale 🙄🙄🙄 She sneers so much, and so rude, interrupting JG while she was sharing her own experience of fat shaming 🙈🙈 Giles obviously tolerates her!
I accidentally happened upon it, but not the whole thing. On the few occasions I have seen her on it what has struck me is that she almost gets p!ssed off when they move into banter. She WANTS there to be hard hitting topics that she can shoe horn her patriachy, Tory blaming one dimensional views into. I can almost hear the cogs in her brain moving and saying get back on subject so I can sound all clever and intelligent. She doesn’t get that you can have substance, strong views and be passionate about a subject but also have light hearted conversation. The AI men app didn’t get the rage she was hoping for, but her comment about babysitting their children tickled me given she spent more time moaning about having her children on Friday night than she did actually having them. Missed the dancing though…

Reactions: 14
That chip on her shoulder about men is a full sized sack of potatos now. No wonder poor Alf gets treated like one.
She got the comment about babysitting your own children or cleaning up in so that she had something for her recap reel. Otherwise she was pretty restrained. Still managed to make Norris’ win about stats 😂
Interesting that Gyles mentioned he got derogatory comments about his appearance/age on social media that have really made him feel tit. I guess he knows about Ashley’s comments calling him an old fart and dinosaur that she made no effort to defend him from.

Reactions: 18
That chip on her shoulder about men is a full sized sack of potatos now. No wonder poor Alf gets treated like one.
She got the comment about babysitting your own children or cleaning up in so that she had something for her recap reel. Otherwise she was pretty restrained. Still managed to make Norris’ win about stats 😂
Interesting that Gyles mentioned he got derogatory comments about his appearance/age on social media that have really made him feel tit. I guess he knows about Ashley’s comments calling him an old fart and dinosaur that she made no effort to defend him from.
Exactly. Going on TM for her is so contrived. It’s not about immersing herself in the subject it’s all about choosing an outfit she can Afflink and ensuring she can spin the narrative so she can get her pre planned money shot for whatever this week’s reel is about.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.