Ashley James #46 Tommy the house Elf - Prisoner of Ash-kaban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like low hanging fruit trying to appear “ clever ” on This Morning surely 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s still in GB news mode. Serious, reeling off facts and point scoring. TM is a completely different show where she’s too wooden and dull to fit in so she clutches at ridiculous outfits and comments that Instagram will love to make her stand out. Given her and Josie ‘go way back’ and lived together, you would think they’ve never met before.

Reactions: 16
Good job she photographed the whole process of sewing up the dress on the off chance she’d be able to moan about it later eh?
Was she even on an done by 10.17?
IMG_3923.jpeg

Reactions: 13
Oh ffs just choose a different dress! It’s a job and you need to look professional on TV so you could argue cleavage is inappropriate. She’s purposely chose that dress, made a song and dance about the team sewing it up, like they haven’t enough to do on set. Her boobs aren’t big. Alison Hammonds are big and she doesn’t harp on and make it her identity 😩

Reactions: 28
Poses with sultry looks in her underwear all week on her Instagram and then complains when someone sexualises her chest. 🙄

Diamonte heels and a satin red corset to talk about history but don’t sexualise her remember!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I don’t believe it was her idea to have that dress adjusted. She’d have left it as it was in the hope of getting more DMs and comments to use in a post. Someone from the TM wardrobe department had a word I reckon.

Reactions: 11
But men are sexualised too! Lets be honest if you see a hot guy with his shirt off you aren't t not going to look... Ok, you might not make a comment but its still sexualised.... My guilty pleasure is watching Harry Styles reels of him shirtless....and i might drool slightly 🙈🙈🙈 I'm only human 😂

Her narrative is so anti men its just getting boring now.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Since when is the combination of a green slip skirt, pink Adidas trainers, rainbow daisy jumper, pink flower hair clip and pastel daisy puffer jacket a fashionable outfit?
Am I missing something?

Reactions: 16
Since when is the combination of a green slip skirt, pink Adidas trainers, rainbow daisy jumper, pink flower hair clip and pastel daisy puffer jacket a fashionable outfit?
Am I missing something?
Nope , yer missing nothing. This clown has not one ounce of class or style 🥴🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good job she photographed the whole process of sewing up the dress on the off chance she’d be able to moan about it later eh?
Was she even on an done by 10.17?
View attachment 2918408
If she can find a home address from an IG photo, you’d think with a whole profile name her PI🕵🏻‍♀️ would be able to hunt this member of the patriarchy down and report for harassment 🤪
---
My guilty pleasure is watching Harry Styles reels of him shirtless
What a coincidence, that’s TNB’s guilty pleasure too!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
If she can find a home address from an IG photo, you’d think with a whole profile name her PI🕵🏻‍♀️ would be able to hunt this member of the patriarchy down and report for harassment 🤪
Bemoans the people who rock up in her DMs being overtly sexual or being negative in some way, yet that doesn’t stop her sharing everything about her children on the same platform. Of course she will argue that the issue isn’t hers but theirs and she should be allowed to share her children in her ‘space’ but that is the point, it’s not her space. It’s an open space full of millions of strangers and she is happy to place her children there, for money ultimately. The only one messed up in that situation is her.

Reactions: 14
The comments on Ash on TM’s clip from today are awful 🤣 She’s wearing thin on a lot of people

Reactions: 14
Little bo peep has lost her kids and doesnt know where to find them … leave them alone and they come home … having had a Lovely Day x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.