Ashley James #46 Tommy the house Elf - Prisoner of Ash-kaban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sister seems the complete opposite of her and dare I say it, normal. I wonder if she thinks she's a complete knob.

Reactions: 16
ā€˜A bad of honourā€™ oh my bleeping life.
Itā€™s interesting where her mind goes. Iā€™ve never known anyone suggest it to be a badge bad of honour but she clearly believes it is for some reason. Also dragging Alfie down again bcoz he didnā€™t give her a perfect birth experience. How dare he do that to her! Poor boy!

Reactions: 18
bleeping hell, sheā€™s really fingering herself over her awful Katie Price BAFTAā€™s look.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
FOR THE LAST TIME, ASHLEY.
You were not stitched up incorrectly.
You had sodding vaginismus, which was explained to you was psychological.
Youā€™ve told us this.
Stop rewriting history.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Ashleys bafturbating aside, I was listening to the Luanna podcast and they mentioned her, how people like her are probably only on a couple Ā£100 for TM and they wouldnā€™t get out of bed for that šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Alfie is way too big for that cozy toes. Why is he even in it, it was boiling on Sunday!! I canā€™t believe he even happily sits in it, my three year old would tell me off and say heā€™s not a baby.

I genuinely cannot believe how many posts she has done talking about how great she looked last night. I saw the latest and literally said out loud oh my god what a bleeping narc.

Reactions: 14
ā€˜Such a novelty being child freeā€™

IS SHE TAKING THE MOTHERFUCKING PISS?

Reactions: 26
Ashleys bafturbating aside, I was listening to the Luanna podcast and they mentioned her, how people like her are probably only on a couple Ā£100 for TM and they wouldnā€™t get out of bed for that šŸ˜‚
BAFTURBATING!! Amazing.
That made me laugh out loud. Love it. Thank you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Splitting these so you can avoid the BAFTA or the birth trauma stuff (or both)

IMG_5502.jpeg
IMG_5503.jpeg
IMG_5504.jpeg
IMG_5505.jpeg
IMG_5506.jpeg
IMG_5507.jpeg
IMG_5508.jpeg
IMG_5509.jpeg
IMG_5510.jpeg
IMG_5512.jpeg
---
IMG_5513.jpeg
IMG_5514.jpeg
IMG_5517.jpeg
IMG_5518.jpeg
IMG_5523.jpeg
IMG_5524.jpeg
---
IMG_5511.jpeg
IMG_5515.jpeg
IMG_5516.jpeg
IMG_5519.jpeg
IMG_5520.jpeg
IMG_5521.jpeg
IMG_5522.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Claims birth trauma. Talks about her perfect birth with Ada and shows video of it with no TW.

Only started claiming trauma way down the line, the posts about Alfā€™s birth are still there and forgets she shared the details of her debrief that she was ā€excitedā€ to read.

Complains about postnatal care but didnā€™t actually access or research whatā€™s available (not saying itā€™s good but itā€™s a sight better than she claims because she rejected the help available)

Demonises Alfā€™s birth and romanticises Adaā€™s by being loose with the truth about both.

Sheā€™s a dangerous woman to be speaking on this subject.

Didnā€™t she tell a tattler she wasnā€™t interested in the discrepancies in maternity care and outcomes for white and BAME mothers? Voice for women indeed!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't want to down play birth trauma but what birth isn't traumatic?! I am not trying to set women's rights back or anything lord knows I've had 2 kids myself but there comes a point where you have to process what happens and move on right?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't want to down play birth trauma but what birth isn't traumatic?! I am not trying to set women's rights back or anything lord knows I've had 2 kids myself but there comes a point where you have to process what happens and move on right?
I disagree as sometimes you canā€™t process and move on. Itā€™s like PTSD, you can have treatment but you wonā€™t be ā€˜curedā€™. You may never accept what you felt or what you lost. I canā€™t speak to other people but I just know itā€™s not that easy.

However. Ashley has had multiple people explain to her the reality of her situation but refuses to accept it. Sheā€™s not saying ā€˜I understand the reality but I canā€™t process it. My feelings donā€™t change by knowing I wasnā€™t actually going to die, I still felt like that in the moment and it traumatised meā€™. Instead she continues to believe her own version of events, rewriting history while, as far as we know, not getting any therapy. Itā€™s always a blame game, always someoneā€™s fault.

My personal thoughts are that her regret and resentment at Alf became ā€œbirth traumaā€ in her mind so she had an excuse for her feelings. She couldnā€™t allow herself to accept that her feelings toward Alf were not caused by anyone else so she looked for something to blame and it became his birth. The reason I think this is because of the time line of when the birth trauma claims appeared.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So she had to pay for a room for 2 nights even though she couldnā€™t use it the night before, ā€œdue to the kidsā€ but actually she got ready in Lauraā€™s room and went back to Lauraā€™s room to take her makeup off and then got a cab home? Sheā€™s a pathological liar at this point.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I canā€™t speak to other people but I just know itā€™s not that easy.
Sorry, I just want to clarify, I mean I canā€™t speak to/of the experiences of other people. Not, I canā€™t speak to people about my own trauma.
I just wanted to clear that up as I donā€™t want to be falsely gaining sympathy or overblowing my own history, because, well, Iā€™m not Ashley.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.