Ashley James #46 Tommy the house Elf - Prisoner of Ash-kaban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waaaaay too much. Like if she was up for an award or had some merit to be there you’d say fair enough but she’s basically a reality TV ex underwear model hanger on-er. I’m embarrassed for her 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her children have been in childcare all day.
She has spent her whole day posting pictures of herself.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
How sad. Trash in her Golden Goddess Era. Dobby no Balls in his PE kit, #Ad covered in Daisy tat and Morris Piper is being smothered in a buggy.
lovely day x

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Ok Ash, you look amazing, enough now! I think you have had enough comments to feed your ego! 🙈🙈🙈 If there was a picture next to the word Narcissist in the dictionary I swear it would have Ash's face next to it 🙈🙈🙈

Makes me lol whwn she says she was child free, shes frigging child free 10 hours a day, 5 days a week ffs 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
bleeping hell though even I’ve been to the BAFTAS and I’m no one. (It was back when you could actually buy tickets as a member of the public, dunno if you still can, and it was £23 on eBay) it’s not this much of a flex to have been if you work anywhere near TV, surely?!😆

Did not get to walk the red carpet but did get a goodie bag with some Hotel Chocolat and a Rimmel lipgloss.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That child looks shattered. I do wonder if those kids do get up very early or if they are encouraged to so they don't have the energy to be active kids
She's never set them up for success with sleeping, she has 0 routine and they never nap in their beds. They won't be getting near enough the quality or quantity of sleep they require to be happy healthy children. And certainly won't be advanced like Ash so desperately wants

Reactions: 10
Poor wee Alf.
He deserves so much more than this pair of self centred twats can give him.
Who is advocating for that child?!?

Reactions: 12
Oh here we go, her usual hilarious comparison of the morning after/the night before. How many times is she going to make that joke 🙄

IMG_1897.jpeg

FFS, Ash, we get it! You went to the Baftas, you wore a green dress, you had make up on 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Four grid posts from one night out. Not a single celebrity I follow (even the winners) have posted that much and she doesn’t even have anything to share apart from what she looks like.
Stop discussing what women look like though cos it’s exhausting

Reactions: 19
It really does lower the prestige of the event when a bunch of D-list influencers are invited. A made in chelsea extra, not even someone who was a returning cast member 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.