Ashley James #46 Tommy the house Elf - Prisoner of Ash-kaban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashley last week ; ( on this morning)

“ we seem to focus on women’s appearance too much… I think we have to stop commenting on women’s bodies and appearances FULL STOP”

Ashley this week.

Posts 75 pictures of self, marvelling at own beauty, how wonderful the dress is…how fabulous her make up is, plus shares extensive comments from others telling everyone how amazing she looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Bit awkward the celebs that actually picked up awards were less dressed up than her 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if she had a perfume bottle in the hotel bathroom as a pretend BAFTA award and pretended to do a little speech in front of the mirror 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder how much it cost her? Was it all a freebie? The hair, make up, dress hire and photographer?
Laura had the same photographer, I wonder if she arranged it first.

Ash was so last minute to go, service suppliers available at that short notice clearly aren’t in demand *cough* crunchy *cough*

Reactions: 7
So done with seeing her photos off her in this sodding dress already 😳 she certainly loves herself doesn't she 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

“ we seem to focus on women’s appearance too much… I think we have to stop commenting on women’s bodies and appearances FULL STOP”

Ashley this week.

Posts 75 pictures of self, marvelling at own beauty, how wonderful the dress is…how fabulous her make up is, plus shares extensive comments from others telling everyone how amazing she looks.
Strange that she’s not messaged any of the people gushing about how amazing she looks to stop commenting on her appearance!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her caption now says she got changed in Laura’s room and went back to Laura’s room to take her make up off. So what was her line about being annoyed that she had to book the hotel room for the night before even tho she wasn’t using it? More lies?

Also her new reel can she love herself any more?

Reactions: 13
It felt like a novelty for her having a child-free day at the BAFTAs? 😂😂😂😂😂 I think the novelty would be spending a day with both her kids.

Reactions: 21

Ashley this week.

It really blows my mind this. The hypocrisy and how no one sees it.
I want to comment “wow - you wouldn’t look out of place at the met gala” or “the make-up is so flawless it’s looks like an instagram filter” but she wouldn’t even get it.

Reactions: 10
It really blows my mind this. The hypocrisy and how no one sees it.
I want to comment “wow - you wouldn’t look out of place at the met gala” or “the make-up is so flawless it’s looks like an instagram filter” but she wouldn’t even get it.
She would share the comment praising you as her type of woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Christ will she stop bleating on about how amazing she thinks she looks! 🙄 when I saw the photoshoot I actually did think she looked stunning, but after all this navel gazing she’s done I don’t. This is Ashley in a nut shell to me, she’s a technically beautiful woman but her ugly personality always shines through and ruins it 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.