Ashley James #46 Tommy the house Elf - Prisoner of Ash-kaban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dress company are going through her comments replying to everyone who asks where it’s from.

No shade to them but it’s hardly Versace.

Wonder how many brands responded to her beg and if she had options!

Reactions: 6
The dress company are going through her comments replying to everyone who asks where it’s from.

How many normal people are going to purchase that dress tho?

Reactions: 5

I'm surprised she didn't wear a dress with daisies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She blocked me forever ago so I popped on Laura’s stories to have a look. The SNARL 🤣🤣🤣
---
And her hair is a bleeping state

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No doubt there will be some high drama surrounding a photographer asking her to ‘get her leg out’ a la Hannah Waddingham. Pretty sad that she is there with the people she is with, just shows she is not at all credible as a ‘voice for women’ or ‘broadcaster’.
Her dress is a beautiful colour and it’s a shame she has worn so much make up as she often has lovely gold hues that suit her so much more. The contouring is dire.

Reactions: 12
A tousled hair, natural, glowy face all Grecian goddess would have looked great against that dress.
The make up is just so severe. Why bother if you don’t even look like ‘you’?!

I wish the Mail had to disclose when an article had been paid for. She’s not news worthy, there’s no way she gets the max clicks for them when there are so many other well knows real celebs on that carpet.

Did any of the other tHiS mOrNiNg FaMiLy attend given that it was snubbed?

I actually cannot believe how much she must pay for the hair, the stylist and the god awful makeup artist to end up looking so bad!! The witchy fresh Botox with the really heavy makeup looks so so so bad.
By comparison lily pebbles (who’s also annoying) did her makeup in her house, popped on a dress and sat in a car to get there. Ashley really thinks she’s something special. God imaging trying to angle yourself in with the reality tv crew. Desperate.

Reactions: 15
She wasn’t with any of this morning lot either. She was with the reality show rejects in the nose bleeds

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who else is there when she’s getting ready?
Crunchy and make up with her, then is it Tatiana and her agent babysitter Amy the other side?

IMG_5384.jpeg
IMG_5385.jpeg

Reactions: 1
My guess is Laura was gifted the room and the Love Island gang had a spare ticket so Laura offered it to Ash hence the last minute decision to go.

These aren't her "friends" that she's desperately moving back to London for. She looks so out of place with them all.

Reactions: 15
Also she doesn’t feel guilty because “Tommy goes out ALL THE TIME” ahhahahahha. What?? We know about the few tiny occasions that Tommy has gone out, it’s definitely few and far between that tommy is out and she’s left with the kids. What a liar.

Reactions: 12
The video with Laura on the carpet, she’s so fake and awkward. Poses and goes back to her phone probably texting TNB an SOS 🤣 Then back posing again. She looks bored and bloody miserable!!

Also she doesn’t feel guilty because “Tommy goes out ALL THE TIME” ahhahahahha. What?? We know about the few tiny occasions that Tommy has gone out, it’s definitely few and far between that tommy is out and she’s left with the kids. What a liar.
And when he does, he has to run around after her, making sure she has something to eat, laying out her pyjamas, sourcing a babysitter for her so she doesn't have to parent both children at once. And probably making it up to her the next day for daring to have a "night off".

Whereas today, I imagine he's just gotten on with it 🤷

Haven't seen NNB in a while, I'm betting they've hightailed it back to France. I'm sure Ashley wants them back for the shitshow that moving house with an unprepared toddler will be

Reactions: 13
And when he does, he has to run around after her, making sure she has something to eat, laying out her pyjamas, sourcing a babysitter for her so she doesn't have to parent both children at once. And probably making it up to her the next day for daring to have a "night off".

Whereas today, I imagine he's just gotten on with it 🤷

Haven't seen NNB in a while, I'm betting they've hightailed it back to France. I'm sure Ashley wants them back for the shitshow that moving house with an unprepared toddler will be
I reckon May half term when childcare is shut they will go to France or NNB will be over

Reactions: 7
Aren't they moving bank holiday weekend? Imaging Alf will be straight into childcare unless its term time only so she could potentially have them both at home the week they move so this could actually will be entertaining 😂😂😂

She's going to start getting very stressed and I am totally there for it 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.