Ashley James #46 Tommy the house Elf - Prisoner of Ash-kaban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who does she think she is 😂 is she up for an award 😂😂😂 is she looking forward to having her body judged 😂

7617F5FD-A9FA-4F91-A3CF-47A0D6467DFD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The way she spoke about her feeling bad about leaving Tommy with two overtired kids…. And then the switch in her tone, her eyes, her whole body language when she spoke about going to the BAFTAs. This grade A student ought to remember 70% of what we say isn’t in the words we use. She didn’t feel guilty, she felt entitled and smug!

Reactions: 16
How she went on about the MET gala and today she's got a 3 person glam team and a photographer just to attend an award ceremony that she's not part of, barely part of the industry, probably a paid/sponsored seat guest. What's the purpose of her even being there except to get photographed on the red carpet? Does she thing she's going to network her way into a role? She just loves exposure and fame imo.

Reactions: 23
Oh shes had to share a room 🤣🤣🤣
It's a pretty big suite. Laura did a video of it yesterday. Ashley said in her story earlier she had to book it for last night but didn't yet to stay in it. Laura got it to herself for the night!

Reactions: 11
I thought it was a last minute decision to go yet there was a spare hotel room she could book? Was Laura’s decision to go equally last minute hence why they are sharing or was she always going and booked the room for herself and Ash is just joining her? Which explains as well why she didn’t stay there last night

Reactions: 5
Why did she ‘have’ to book a room for the night? Interesting no content of Alf and Jasper given they’re the same age. Usually she films them loads. I wonder if it’s hit home

Omg Laura Anderson’s story “Ashley, do you want to be in my video? Do you have your boobs out?”
Miaoowwwww 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
When I’ve been to company events I shared with my best friend through choice.

When I’ve been to industry (not that industry) events I’ve always been provided a lovely room along with my event invite from whoever / whichever supplier or partner invited me.

And Ashley has to share 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just had a look at Laura’s stories. She’s got a hashtag on it that I’m pretty sure is either gifted or heavily discounted

Reactions: 4
It is funny how she went on about the Met Gala and look at her now, you'd really think she was someone big in the industry and changes the narrative when it is about HER! Just to walk the red carpet, rub shoulders with people who are much more powerful than her in the hope she can climb the ladder for more fame!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.