Ashley James #46 Tommy the house Elf - Prisoner of Ash-kaban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, like her face has been squashed 😮😮😮 Like the dress though 💚 Hanging out with the love island girls and boys 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
I think her dress looks awful, the silhouette is so wrong for her and it has stretch creases over the top of her thighs. Looks like it might split completely. Material is lovely though and the colour really suits her.

Reactions: 9
Hope she’s shoved up in the gods with all the other two bob influencers who seem to have wangled invites this year 🙄

Reactions: 5
Her makeup is so heavy and ageing, her “glam squad” either don’t like her or are just bad at their jobs. Her hair looks like it’s 3 days washed and with so much product, her dress is a nice colour but the shiny fabric is cheap looking, her makeup is just so unnecessarily OTT and makes her look harsh and like a 50 year old trying to look 35… the whole thing gives me Xena warrior princess vibes. I am bored already of the 10000 posts and reels and stories she will have this week about how she looks even though she realllllly doesn’t agree with talking about how she looks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Ffs, there was a clip of her at the beginning of the programme on the carpet 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.