Ashley James #46 Tommy the house Elf - Prisoner of Ash-kaban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Alfs waking up at the crack of dawn for Peppa. There’s your answer Ash. He wakes up, you Chuck him in front of a screen 🙄 She even said in her fake screen time ban reel he slept better without it. How dare he, at the age of 3.5 not lay in his bed like a Maris piper until he’s given permission to leave and have the audacity to exit his slumber and go to his changing mat wanting a nappy change.

Its all so weird and wrong

Love that Lucy spent yesterday with her family instead of Ash. You can tell she can’t tolerate her

• Sad
Reactions: 14
It’s so odd. Where is his changing mat, is it not in his bedroom? Is he calling out and that’s what wakes her up? Isn’t it a good thing when he has used his nappy he wants to be changed on the whole potty training path? Not heard about that recently, moving house and a new childcare setting might push him back a bit

Reactions: 12
She’s only taken Ada to Gail’s then 🙁
Alfie’s in the pushchair isn’t he? He has a smoked salmon Sunday ritual remember?

They do weird things when they have guests staying. Why would she not wait for her sister and her children so they could all go to Gail’s together?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She'll be ditching them shortly and be off to a swanky hotel to get ready for the Baftas, because she totally deserves it 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Alfie’s in the pushchair isn’t he? He has a smoked salmon Sunday ritual remember?

They do weird things when they have guests staying. Why would she not wait for her sister and her children so they could all go to Gail’s together?
That is really weird, imagine being at someone's house and they leave to get themselves breakfast 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

She might have to pay for everyone if they all go, and it’s up to Ashley what she spends her money on 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The new nursery does extra-curricular yoga, so she’s signing Alf up.

Just because he wants to right? Nothing to do with that being extended hours.

Reactions: 15

I know it’s out of self interest, but yoga will do that boy a world of good for developing some strength and coordination 🥴

Reactions: 14

Most nurseries offer this type of thing as curricular. It may be wrapped up as something else (less ‘Waitrose’) but they do. It’s a shame she has decided to breadcrumb his love for yoga as a way to justify, to herself, booking her
Child into any club that extends out his childcare so that she doesn’t need to be around him.

She looks really gutted about her sister moving to the US. As for the BAFTAS. Haha. I always say it but I’d be embarrassed, as a talentless nobody, to a) attend but mainly b) make such a song and dance about the preparations aead of going. Dame Judy and Olivia Coleman probably treat these things as a by product of their jobs. Not their JOB.

Reactions: 7
Trolls, poor Ash is exhausted from thinking about her large boobs and how she’s gonna stuff em into a dress two sizes too small. Have ye no heart x 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet she’s seething her sister will be living in America but my God I hope we finally get the Ashley in a camper across route 66 with the kids content. She’d last 5 minutes in an enclosed space for weeks with her family.

I wonder how much prep she’s done with the kids for TNB apart from putting Ada in an akward dress. Didn’t he have to feed them and get them down before he was allowed to leave?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Also forgot to say how ridiculous do they all look covered in daisies all the time I mean come on 🥴🤣🤣🤣
Still no bees Ash 🤣
🐞🐞🐞 x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.