Ashley James #46 Tommy the house Elf - Prisoner of Ash-kaban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ash, stop moaning about the Met Gala, you'd love to have been invited, go get in the shower you scruff.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is this the same Ashley James that got all dolled up for the NTAs and stood and posed for paparazzi? Can someone explain the difference to me?

Reactions: 15
Ashley: ‘dont comment on women’s bodies at the met gala’
3CFD18B6-FD76-417F-A5A3-F2F2B7687410.jpeg

B2D27402-81B8-4ADE-9972-5F90A9B79B40.jpeg

79DD890D-FE49-4B9C-969E-19BF8B16C07C.jpeg

She’s wearing a towel 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is actually nuts, moaning about the media (which she is very much part of via Instagram, podcasts and mainstream tv and photo deals in trashy magazines) talking about outfits and women’s bodies while she pretty much exclusively posts videos of herself posing in her underwear, doing her makeup or showing her outfit?! Does she even think before waffling?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know one single person who looked at the Met pictures and thought wow I’d love their bodies. Except maybe Trash herself. Most people I know were actually more revolted at this display in the midst of the bombing of Rafah. Mind you I don’t know anyone who ever had a picture of a size 0 model on their phones as fitspo or fitzbow as her captions say. No Trash just you. All in your own head and the company you keep.

Reactions: 18
The same Ashley James who was so excited to dress up in a replica Oscars gown on This Morning a couple of months ago.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So here’s a story for you. I was uncertain whether to share but I’m recounting it as a way to impress the absolute uncertainty and potential dangers of the online world.

Yesterday, my 16 year old’s laptop was hacked.

Someone (unknown, location as Turkey in a password reset notification) in an online and anonymous chat system (Discord - often used to message while gaming) asked my son to check their game server was working properly.

So he did. He clicked into it, and then he realised something was wrong.

They had gained access to his laptop.

In order to ‘prove’ to him that they had this access, they not only emailed him from his own email address
(because they now have all the passwords) but they uploaded to the chat a photo which he had saved on his laptop. A photo of him and my younger child.

The fact that someone, somewhere has access to that makes me feel physically sick. My teen was shaking with upset when he came and told me, and he hasn’t even got the thoughts of ‘what might some absolute sicko do with the images of my children’s faces’ like I do.
He is ‘just’ scared that they’ve said they will ‘sell all his data’ in three days if he doesn’t pay them.
He is ‘just’ hugely stressed and upset and facing his first GCSE exam today with this cloud over him.

We blocked the laptop and his Xbox from the wifi.

We removed my PayPal from his Microsoft account and unlinked his bank from his.

They are asking for money so I phoned the police.

My son is usually very sensible. He is bright, and he is responsible. But too quick to want to help someone. And that has got him into this situation.

Thankfully, having asked him three separate times, I’m certain that there’s nothing on his laptop or stored online that he would be really afraid of being ‘out there’ or sent to all his contacts (photos of his young sibling aside).

This is being done by someone on pure chance that he would click the link.

What can be done with data which is already out there? What can be done with images which are readily shared?

He and I have spoken many, many times about internet safety. So many times.
School talk about it regularly.
He is starting computer science at A Level in September along with maths and physics.

He is not stupid. He was foolish and unlucky.

But here’s the thing. Why would anyone, ever, share their children like these influencers do?

The only thing worse than selling your child is giving them away for free.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
That snarl she does when she's moaning about things is just a jealousy projection. Tbh this year I also couldn't care less about Met Gala but the hypocrisy of this woman who subjects the internet to constant bleating about how we shouldn't comment on womans appearances, then devotes four minutes of stories to ... commenting on Kim K. complete with botox snarl and whiny petulant voice. She's such a loser. She's miffed her body isnt back to where it was, feels the need to take everyone else down. Whats the difference between Kim K plastic surgery and Ash's regular appointments for her tweakments?

I was never a girl guide but Ash is literally the last person I'd pick to chaperone them. Go on trolls, raise your concerns. Meanwhile I am LIVING for the woman with the bra company calling her out with a level of articulation and sophistication ash could only dream of! 🤣

Reactions: 15
If there was ever an example as to why online safety is so important ie, sharing your home location, holiday locations, kids privacy, body autonomy and childcare setting locations, it’s that ‘Ashley Admirer’ account.

It’s giving ‘creepy stalker gonna murder you if you don’t love me back’ vibes 😳😳😳😳😳

Reactions: 6
What the hell is she on about, it's not even coherent?! She's totally missed the point of the Met gala. It's about fashion and art, it's the Met museum of Art's costume institute benefit raising tens of millions.
Should we halt the fashion industry and catwalks to showcase the clothes because people might judge a body? No one has to watch and certainly most people don't.
As others mentioned she does 'what should I wear polls', 'what to wear' reels, 6 weeks ago she was 'honoured' to be in a recreation of Emma Stone's red carpet dress, she does red carpet posts herself.

06/09/23 NTAs "I had the best time last night. It's always so amazing to go along to the awards - seeing everyone walk the red carpet, seeing all the outfits, seeing all my faves from the telly, and also thinking... One day that'll be me. 😆 Plus, it was sooo nice to get all dressed up and go have my first night out." She made 3 reels from the NTA dress & styling content.

She was applauded on socials for saying "we tend to focus on what men say and how women dress". She went viral with a reel she made about wearing blue to parliament with over 500k likes and 40M views!! I think her most ever. "I was so chuffed to be invited to the Houses of Parliament. I love a power suit and fell in LOVE with this one. So imagine my horror when I realised on the train that I was dressed in the COLOUR OF THE CONSERVATIVE PARTY .🤢🤮 So a personal reminder for next time: avoid blue. 😉💙" no mention of why she was there.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.