Ashley James #46 Tommy the house Elf - Prisoner of Ash-kaban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure, SHE decided last minute because she deserves to. You mean she got a last minute offer because she was on some backup list and not a first choice. So she’s going to spend all day getting dolled up with professional styling, hair and makeup, link everything she’s wearing but don’t comment on her outfit, she’s not asking for it 😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
This is where she doesn’t realise her privilege. Most of us run screaming from work events outside of work hours. Shes desperate to go to hers bcoz she DESERVES it. Her job cannot be compared to the juggling working parents she’s always going on about. She is not one of us!

Reactions: 15
Imagine being the parent of one of those guides yesterday.

"Oh look, Heidi went to the HoP, there's some videos of her speech" - shared with friends and family. Granny gets an eyeful of Trash prancing around in scratchy pants.

Great safeguarding from an NSPCC ambassador 🤔

Reactions: 12
what does she mean she never goes to these events? she's been to the NTAs three (four?) years in a row! newsflash Ash - one awards show a year is normal for people like you working in daytime television! what does she want? and invite to the bloody Oscars? even my mates in corporate jobs they go to their annual industry awards. key word: ANNUAL. leaving aside the fact that she's an untalented prick Id love to know why she thinks she deserves to go to the BAFTAs.

can't wait for her to slavishly invite comments on her appearance. But only positive comments! be kind!

Reactions: 14
Love how she pretends she’s turning down invites to red carpet events left, right and centre because of #kids. Also the absolute irony of whinging about the met gala followed by begging companies to lend her stuff to wear to the BAFTAs 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
‘Never do work event stuff because of the kids but I deserve to go’

She has kids?

• Haha
Love how she pretends she’s turning down invites to red carpet events left, right and centre because of #kids. Also the absolute irony of whinging about the met gala followed by begging companies to lend her stuff to wear to the BAFTAs 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Yeah same as she turns down big DJing jobs as well 🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haven't been on this thread in months! Tried to catch up by reading most popular posts and most of it has been so bloody bizarre

I mean, it really must take some skill to be such a tit mother.

Why does the friend live with them? Is she shagging tiny balls in the Wendy house?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
We all knew the MET rant was hypocritical, but to follow it up with the BAFTA stuff on the same day? Her lack of self awareness is UNPARALLELED.

Reactions: 24
“I feel sorry for those people on the red carpet” “the met gala turned me off fashion” … “I’m going to the BAFTAs because I deserve it” 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
There’s so much wrong with this picture it makes me so sad. It’s not about picking your battles it’s about babying your child to the point of abuse!! They’re holding him back so much, and you can see poor Ad will end up the same, slaves to the iPad confined to high chairs with their leopard print straight jackets on forever.
seriously though what three year old wears a sleeved bib to eat bleeping cheese?!

edited because I hadn’t covered the kids faces

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The highchair
The full bib
The milk in a baby beaker
Pre grated cheese for dinner
The iPad
Peppa pig toys
Fed by a spoon

In a years time Alf will be going to school. What the duck is wrong with her. It is abuse. Anyone would think he’s 16/17 months. Breaks my heart.

She’s asking Instagram how she can tell Ada she can’t touch her wee. Tell her no? I dunno. Be a bleeping parent?

• Sad
Reactions: 37
The highchair
The full bib
The milk in a baby beaker
Pre grated cheese for dinner
The iPad
Peppa pig toys
Fed by a spoon

In a years time Alf will be going to school. What the duck is wrong with her. It is abuse. Anyone would think he’s 16/17 months. Breaks my heart.

She’s asking Instagram how she can tell Ada she can’t touch her wee. Tell her no? I dunno. Be a bleeping parent?
How is he going to cope with feeding himself at school? Or drinking out of a cup ☹

• Sad
Why does he even need a full bib if he’s being spoon fed? I ditched those well before 1 with mine and just use a silicone normal bib for messier food with my 2 year old.
I’ve never seen a 3 year old being treated like Alf.

Alf is at the stage my daughter was at 18 months old, it’s so sad to see.
my daughter and all her nursery peers are like very small but fully developed children, he’s still a baby and it’s all down to them.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.