Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lalalalaletmecomplain

I’ve got to say I am loving this potty training content 👌🏼 She’s failing so badly and yet still managing to keep that cocky attitude of hers. It’s a skill really 😂

Reactions: 22

okdo2022

VIP Member
I think she always forgets he’s actually a 3 year old. Most 3 year olds should be able to communicate in full sentences. Alf’s speech or understanding of words isn’t remotely advanced.
Guys!!! Alf can recite the periodic table in Latin while humming the tune of Bohemian rapport in a minor!!! He’s advanced ok!!!!

• Haha

Multi-21

VIP Member
It’s mad that Alf is sat next to Ash but Tommy is having to lean across to feed him. Nothing about that set up makes sense

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
So when Ashley goes out for dinner with her Jewish/single parent/black/gay/2 dads/2 mums (any I’ve missed?) friends then she has to do all of this for TNB?

• Haha

Rocky Rosd

People who are used to being around their children don’t have to ‘on’ at home. Yes, you have to be there and keep an eye out but at home on a Saturday afternoon, my husband can be watching the football on tv in one room and I can be in the kitchen or garden with the children playing around us. It’s a safe garden and safe home. It’s so weird that they have to take turns.

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
I find it so sad that she doesn’t want to spend time with Alfie bcoz he’s a BOY! I’ve never known a parent to think like this.

Reactions: 21

Fuzzyslippers22

Chatty Member
I'm so bored of this regurgitated women's bodies are sexulised etc. She's just making statements without actually doing anything herself. She's just sharing stories and ranting on stories, I'm sorry but that's not doing anything to change anything. Like what causes and charities are you working with or donating to? Nothing. You're preaching from your ivory tower whilst dancing around in underwear.

willowtree2

VIP Member
And in that moan, she hasn’t given one example of why it was hard. She didn’t say ‘Alf/Ada did this’. I don’t believe they acted up at all. Ada just didn’t go to sleep when she wanted, probably because the fucking wild potty party before bed hyped her up.

If I’m doing bed time with 4 on my own and hus comes homes I might say ‘he toddler smeared toothpaste all over the bathroom mirror. Then the kids refused to get their pjs on. The dog ate the dinner leftovers off the side and bathrooms been flooded again’. Her reason is that she ‘has to watch 2 at the same time which is hard.’

Should’ve closed your legs then 🤬

• Haha

boundandgagged

VIP Member
That food looked vile and was a really bad advert for hello fresh, the kids looking at the screen is sad, Alfie in a complete daze and being spoon fed is just awful, that poor little boy won't know what's hit him when he goes to nursery or pre school or whatever it is, Ash totally wants comments about her ill fitting bra and clothes, her hair is disgusting, she is a lazy cow because she has so much time on her hands but does fuck all and neglects her children, TNB is turning into a wierdo and Jasmine and Coco need to run for the hills

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
So when a fully grown man wants to go out he has to buy her chocolate and wine, sort fucking everything else imaginable and arrange for his mummy (where possible) to come and keep Miss Thing company? Dearie me 🤦🏼‍♀️ Now if the roles were reversed here she’d yammer on and on and on about it til the day she dies but as Tommy is a male it’s ok? She really is a hypocritical and insufferable dick. There’s no 50:50 to be had.

SavvyBee

VIP Member
What a strange thing to lie about when we’ve all seen Ada taking steps weeks ago. Why not just say “yep first steps a few weeks ago so she’s really finding her feet now”. If there’s one thing I hate more than a liar it’s someone who tells utterly pointless lies!!

willowtree2

VIP Member
This weird lion king ‘era’ she’s in… it’s like she’s an aunt looking after 3 kids who has no idea how to entertain them so she just does the same thing on loop and videos it for their parents 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Whilst also showing them out of the cell playroom. Hi tattlers

No it’s not a deer Ash. It’s probably a bloody antelope. Whys she calling giraffes ‘guff’? No wonder he’s delayed.

All round fucking odd

• Haha

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
I had my eldest 21 years ago and have always worked. Nobody has ever questioned me, said I shouldn't work, or I should stay at home, I'm trying to have it all, I can't have it all etc.

She's just so boring, recycling things that she has no experience of. She never wants to stay home, not because childcare is expensive, but because she can't be alone with her kids. She doesn't work hard, and she'd never give up her "work" as she's too self obsessed and loves looking at herself and she's not experienced the "juggle" as she has her "village" of enablers.

The only reason she posts about them is because she knows people in the real world are impacted by these things and it gets her engagement.

loveanatter

VIP Member
HOW is she so fucking incompetent ? Like ALL of the time. It’s infuriating how little she does compared to how much she complains I can’t bear it 🤣
Literally this! It’s not about me but I’m looking forward to next weekend when I got out with my husband for the first time in 18 months. We don’t have a village, we have each other. We have tagged team tonight to eat because our 15 month doesn’t want to sleep. 3 children regularly on my own, at least 2 nights a week! And here she is with another adult in the house, and more childcare than you can throw a stick at plus grandparents that regularly step in, moaning. She’s so so far removed of what being a parent actually looks like.

• Heart

loveanatter

VIP Member
I’m mirroring what everyone has said but ignoring what Tommy does - how can she bleat on about all the things she does about men when he’s doing all that?
My husband wants to go out… he checks logistics work and goes. Like every other parent I know…

cahil

the outfit wasnt inappropriate cos of her breasts. it was inappropriate because it was overly formal and also fugly af. made her look like an overdressed try hard