Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

willowtree2

VIP Member
Soon Ada will tell Ash when she’s burning the dinner and Ash will say it’s cos her grandad was a fireman 🙄 What crack is she on 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I mean yeah, if you were still bottle feeding a 14 month old and sterilising the bottles (?!?) and compared it to torture, I probably would give you the gentle permission that you needed to stop. Sometimes that’s what people are looking for. Don’t talk about wanting to yeet your baby and then be surprised when people are trying to help. It’s absolutely not the same as telling someone to stop bottle feeding a newborn infant. She’s a toddler.

(I breastfed forever, still am, and I am pretty sensitive to negative breastfeeding stuff, but Ash is just looking for reasons to be offended, as per usual)

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
If he is pissing and shitting outside and she is catching it in a potty he isn’t potty trained, Ashley has just become his nappy.
What a shit show 😂😂😂

Also, tell me again Ash how you don’t use your boobs for attention whilst doing your #gifted skin care with your pyjamas completely unbuttoned.

IMG_4963.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

cahil

her stories are a MESS. she forgets that she took to stories early in the morning to complain about breastfeeding and compared it to torture. and talked of being repelled by Ada. like ... you're obviously not ok with just giving her comfort are you then? its apparently not a valid reason. She genuinely cannot take a single piece of advice or concern. The worst mother and person ever.

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
Those poor kids can’t even eat without it being videoed and shared to hundreds of thousands of strangers. As for the screen blaring in front of him. They are disgusting parents, they don’t deserve that gorgeous little boy and he definitely doesn’t deserve them. Poor thing isn’t even being given the opportunity to sit and eat like a ‘big boy’ shoved in front of a screen and pitted against his sister. Mummy won’t feed you Alf, she is too busy filming you for content to do that.

Primrose2

Chatty Member
My heart actually breaks for Alfie (yet again) he’s sat on the horse repeatedly saying “I’m stuck mummy I’m stuck” and she’s just stood filing and not helping/communicating/supporting him at all 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

• Sad

willowtree2

VIP Member
Tim Tam… is she serious? This is what she pays childcare for 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She can’t be raking anything in from TM as that reeks of desperation 🤣

Reactions: 20

Tank Girl

VIP Member
How she can claim she’s a ‘working’ mum after those stories is beyond me. This week she’s chatted shit for 15 minutes. Gone shopping for a bra, got a spray tan and forgot to film a get ready with me. Oh and she’s dug out her old hairdryer instead of Michael cos of the cost of living crisis she keeps banging on about like she’s suffering.
It’s so fucking INSULTING to actual working mums
Troll, she also sorted all her Polly Pockets 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

YahBasic

Chatty Member
She thinks she’s funny but she gets it so wrong eg.
“ when you live with me you have to wear a uniform ” 🥴🙄😬
She genuinely thinks she’s superior doesn’t she.

That she’s still in a relationship, that she’s the breadwinner, that she’s got two kids compared to one, that it’s “her” house and isn’t she such a good friend allowing her friend to stay.

sasbeep

VIP Member
How depressing that Ashley had to get Ada to zone out to a screen just so she can monitize her child and bribe her to be included in a video that isn’t even relevant to motherhood.

• Sad

Figgy Fig

I think she’s got a huge chip on her shoulder about her sister doing everything “worse” than her, but she’s ended up with the bright and engaged and active, Instagram worthy child that Ash is desperate for.
You’ve hit the nail on the head. She’s made so many backhanded compliments about her sister formula feeding and having a routine. She’s insanely jealous and wants the type of children she has.

willowtree2

VIP Member
The only thing messing with societal views is Ashley James 🥱

Tell that statistic to women who can’t have children but desperately want them. This woman is so fucking blinkered. Just stfu.

96D60132-7470-4429-AB68-DD7C652EBF43.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart

sasbeep

VIP Member
You can tell Ash does no research into best practices to help your child develop, otherwise she wouldn't have shoved her babies feet into shoes. They're best left bare foot so they can feel the ground under them.

Did her ✨️intuition and telepathy✨️ not pick up on this

Also, do we think she's gutted Ada isn't advanced like she's been boasting about 😂
She can’t link bare feet though can she!

• Haha

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
Why the fuck did these absolute CLOWNS have TWO children?????

View attachment 2889782
She really is a selfish, narcissistic and shameless piece of work. Ada will not appreciate this as she gets older as much as Alfie won’t. Had Ada been born first she wouldn’t have had a second, she makes no bones about her views on having a boy. Unless there is money to be made from him of course.