Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

frogg

Lovely day is their current childminder in Brentwood. Ash used to regularly post the daily updates that were sent to her by the CM, which always ended ‘lovely day x’

She claims to have spent a day a few weeks ago looking at childcare settings in London but there was a waiting list on the Montessori she wanted - or it was the only possibility because there were longer waiting lists on others I suspect, because she yesterday said the childcare maths was beyond her. She is in for a massive shock from childminder rates to London nursery.

Guessing she’s heading for Battersea as that’s where she lived before. When she was single for 6 years, and where she ‘made’ Tommy be her boyfriend.
thanks and to saveybee too!

My child will start at the montessori nursery when he’s 2 and we’ve been on the waitlist since pregnancy, as well as other nurseries in the area. It’s a miracle we have managed to find a decent childminder. She’s going to have a real shock if she think she’s going to just walk into somewhere.

Reactions: 4

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Am i thick, but if she were a 30GG in school and they grew 5 sizes after pregnancy she would be a LL bra size? Or has she had a reduction in between
I think she means the band, so from 30 she’s gone to 38/40 when pregnant which is still my believable! I’m a 38F/G and she has smaller boobs than me.

Multi-21

VIP Member
Not a great advert when she says it’s to uncomfortable to actually wear to work in (ie sit down at a desk, film on her phone) she’s not exercising or doing anything physical

cahil

Embarassed that I ordered Tim Tams on my Ocado shop last week. They were on an introductory offer 🤣

I was fully prepared for my mind to be blown but I do think Penguins are better 🙈
i think penguins are better too 🤷

• Wow
I don't have a tween/teen yet but I don't think it's inappropriate to feel uncomfortable as a parent if their breasts are spilling out of their top while they don't have the maturity to understand other people's malicious intent? Am I missing something here?
Yeah I feel like it’s different when it’s children. Obviously women of all ages should be able to wear whatever they want and men are the actual problem. No we shouldn’t be shaming our daughters for their bodies and we should be teaching our sons to respect women. But there’s a lot of creeps in the world who get off on that sort of thing and knowing that they’re wrong doesn’t actually fix it. I don’t know that a 12 year old is old enough to navigate that. Children need protecting. It’s tricky and nuanced for sure.

From the wording it did sound like maybe the girl just needed gentle encouraging to choose the correct size, or perhaps find something in women’s sizing that’s cut for developed woman’s body, rather than kid’s stuff. Not about covering up, just wearing something appropriately fitted.
---
I do think it was good that she tagged in some other experts on that one 😂

Last edited: