Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Raa

VIP Member
How does she plan to get Alf to switch from peeing outside in the flowers to peeing inside on a potty? I can’t help but feel she’s making things harder for herself in the long run….
It will last so long then she’ll have a rant about it isn’t working in the long term then make it someone else’s problem

Reactions: 4

Tank Girl

VIP Member
She'll be expecting NNB to travel into London everytime she needs some childcare, probably everyday judging by those nursery prices.

She doesn't work full time 5 days a week. She could have them in nursery a few mornings when she's on the TV for 5mins & play dress up for insta.
I'm still baffled why she had kids if she doesn't want to spend any time with them?
For content.

Reactions: 3

piquant

Dobby didn’t even get Ashley a banana. She had to venture down the moving staircases to retrieve one herself. Hiding all socks whilst she’s at it.
Bet she won't let Alf or Ada read Harry Potter books / watch the films due to JKR's viewpoint

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Dinosaurs, lions and allowed out of the pushchair all in the same day. Better than a birthday for Alf!

I’ve scribbled over the absolute strangers she’s posted.

IMG_4293.jpeg
IMG_4297.jpeg
IMG_4298.jpeg

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Firstly, she ‘went up’ 5 cup sizes when pregnant with Alf because she was likely wearing the wrong size to start with.

Secondly, the lady who posts reel after photo after reel in new underwear that’s never seen again is claiming to only have one nursing bra and nothing else 🤣

IMG_4026.jpeg

IMG_4024.jpeg

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
And in that moan, she hasn’t given one example of why it was hard. She didn’t say ‘Alf/Ada did this’. I don’t believe they acted up at all. Ada just didn’t go to sleep when she wanted, probably because the fucking wild potty party before bed hyped her up.

If I’m doing bed time with 4 on my own and hus comes homes I might say ‘he toddler smeared toothpaste all over the bathroom mirror. Then the kids refused to get their pjs on. The dog ate the dinner leftovers off the side and bathrooms been flooded again’. Her reason is that she ‘has to watch 2 at the same time which is hard.’

Should’ve closed your legs then 🤬
Or hid the turkey baster.

• Haha

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
thanks and to saveybee too!

My child will start at the montessori nursery when he’s 2 and we’ve been on the waitlist since pregnancy, as well as other nurseries in the area. It’s a miracle we have managed to find a decent childminder. She’s going to have a real shock if she think she’s going to just walk into somewhere.
Honestly I wouldn’t put it past her to expect special treatment. She’s on This Morning after all! 🙄

Reactions: 2