Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
That’s what I meant earlier, she gave becoming a parent no serious consideration. Five months before she’d never even met Tommy
Although she did have a message from him on her phone from years prior that she had apparently forgotten even happened! I completely agree that her pregnancy was purely to add a new dimension to her content, already lacking due to covid. She saw the other insta-hun-celebs and wanted in on the action. I genuinely think everything she does is through the lens of content and social media. How incredibly sad for her children.

Reactions: 5

Fuzzyslippers22

Chatty Member
Why are they planning to put Tommy's gym in their new house? Surely a London house in their price range wouldn't have space?

Oh, maybe an office Pod

Mousejen

Her flower obsession is just weird at this point

its a bit like mean girls “ashley stop trying to make flowers happen, its not going to happen”
Yeah, I was thinking it's the sort of obsession a young teenager might have, but we all know it's likely to be fairly short lived and she'll move to a new era soon 🤷

Flossie2

VIP Member
What the actual fuck? She can’t breathe in that bloody thing.
She’s really going for this ‘voice for women’. A serious post and she dresses like that- she’s just dying for the comments.

Attachments

• Haha
How does she plan to get Alf to switch from peeing outside in the flowers to peeing inside on a potty? I can’t help but feel she’s making things harder for herself in the long run….
He’s out of the house 4-5 very full days a week (plus whatever weekend outings)…what does he do then?

okdo2022

VIP Member
Where is she getting all this money from??? She's now got an interior designer helping with the new house.

Mousejen

How is that the portion size she’s serving to her kids… 3 measly potato & chicken chunks and about 12 peas.
To be fair that's probably all my two would eat of that.... actually my youngest (14 months old) would be demanding more peas off my plate, but I tend to start with a small amount for them knowing they can ask for more if they want it.

Flumperooni

My middle child was like this and she’s a smart, but very normal five year old (other than the raging ADHD 😂).
---
I hate this “they all get there in their own time” narrative. Firstly, no they don’t. Secondly, it downplays the importance of early intervention and denies Alf (and anyone else dumb enough to listen to her) the benefit of the therapies that they desperately need. There’s a difference between being average or meeting milestones on the slow side, and actual delays. I have no doubt in my mind that Alf would qualify for disability funding for early intervention in Australia, to cover the cost of his therapies (likely needs speech, OT and PT).

I’ve said it before and I’ll keep saying it 😂 but motor skills (gross and fine) are important for academic skills. They are doing him a massive disservice by not addressing his issues. Leaving aside his trashed attention span from overuse of screens, Alf doesn’t have the core strength to sit in a chair for a sustained period of time. Lacks the muscle through his shoulders to hold up a pencil. No fine motor skills or coordination for gripping a pencil and navigating it on the page. This isn’t learnt at school, these are basic foundations of movement that children build up from birth. Alf’s limited energy and focus will be directed to these basic motor skills he needs to function, not his learning. It obviously goes way deeper and further than this and there’s so much more, but Ash needs to do some actual research.
Thanks for this. My son has literally no other signs and his gross and fine motor skills are where they need to be, like he can hold a pencil properly, obviously can’t actually write. He met all his milestones on time and apart from being able to read and count so well, he is a very typical 2 year old. So I am hoping that it’s all just because it’s something he enjoys and by the time he is 5/6 it will all have levelled out and he will just be the same as all his classmates.

• Heart

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
I thought she was in fancy dress for a moment because it was about history. I don't have the sound up with her so just switched off after 2 seconds. Bloody awful.

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
Isn’t Tommy a Chelsea fan so kick off was 3.30pm, probably wanted to watch some build up from 3pm.
More to the point why does she need a full face of make up to watch her kids at home alone?
KO yesterday for the Chelsea game was actually 5.15pm! There was minimal build up on bbc1

Why is the nanny there if Ash isn’t working and is just sat on the couch watching TV? She must already be paying a fortune in childcare costs! No surprise that the furthest Ada walked was back to the TV 💀