Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mousejen

The Tim Tam crossover with Gelato Messina was (IMO) the best Tim Tam you could find....but I haven't been in Australia for a few years now, not sure if these are still made? But with her doing her poor advertising job makes me very unlikely to buy any Tim Tams here.

Reactions: 2

littlepup

VIP Member
I’ve had that Revlon eyeshadow in my Amazon saved for later for weeks and weeks and it’s just sold out. Can it be Ashley?! I didn’t think she had the reach?
She went on about the daisy jumpers but the lady only sold a couple of hundred. If she’d got standard influencer commission it’d be about £400.
I’d love to know what she actually makes from aff links, perhaps she rakes it in from cookies rather than her specific recommendations. If it was her she missed a trick by not linking to Amazon.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Awesome parenting there, letting your child stand up, walk around, play while holding and presumably eating a marshmallow lolly on a stick.

Grade A. That’s A for astonishingly shit.

IMG_3695.jpeg
IMG_3696.jpeg

Flossie2

VIP Member
Imagine if the roles were reversed and she had to sleep on a sofa bed, closer to the children for their night time waking while he slept, undisturbed, on a different floor in the actual bedroom. Then she had to go out to work for a full day. I mean actual work, not farting around in underwear at home playing at being a business person. How do these fawning followers not see through it all? This isn’t 50:50 at all. It’s a spoiled princess who has manipulated her partner into believing it is, all the while doing the bare minimum. I mean, fair enough if you want to be that kind of person (not even as parent or partner) and it sits comfortably with you do be a diva who would rather use energy convincing others to do things rather than just use the energy doing it, but don’t make content that suggests you have the perfect balance and shouldn’t settle for anything less. The balance is totally tipped in to her favour.
If this was a man gleefully ‘showing off’ about how much his female partner had to do in order to be allowed out, including bringing in childcare to help him during that time, it would be deemed abusive at best.
She continues to show how much of a personality disorder she has.
Mind you while she is emotionally manipulating her partner and using it for content at least her innocent children are being afforded some privacy.
As for the inference she has worked herself ‘up’ from a tough working class background. It just goes to show how scary social media is. You can create a completely false account and misrepresent yourself and all the sheep just buy in.
Well said! 100% this. 👏👏

starshine89

My friends kid only used to take a poo outside in the garden for ages when she was potty training so weird