Ashley James #44 Simply the vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god… I’m 38 and I did! 🫣
Same. I’m 35 and my mum refused to buy me a pair of “flash in the pan” hair straighteners so I resorted to her Tefal.

Anyway, that suit is hideous. She has the funds and access to a stylist but gets it wrong over and over again.

Reactions: 9
Her hair is soooo flat. It looks like mine on wash day. Not a great ad. No one wants “sleek” hair like that.

I am soooo jealous of her Polly Pockets though!!! I got rid of all of mine 😭

Reactions: 6
So is, she buying all these outfits for her appearances on TM? I'm not sure if they have to bring their own clothes or there is a rail for them to choose from? Have no idea how it works? 🤔
How very dare you suggest that anyone at TM would choose something like that!

Reactions: 1
So is, she buying all these outfits for her appearances on TM? I'm not sure if they have to bring their own clothes or there is a rail for them to choose from? Have no idea how it works? 🤔
Oh I wonder. I feel like because she only does segments, she probably does have to buy them herself? X

Reactions: 3
I thought the wardrobe ie for Holly W was a subsidised luxury and Ash would have to dress herself (hello Tattle shopper) Ash is choosing her own outfits which is why looks awful most weeks. £800 just for one outfit when it’s questionable she’s getting paid anything other than expenses is mad. She makes sure to aff link it all I guess so that’s how she makes money. Draining other women’s bank accounts, like a true feminist 🥴

Reactions: 9
Well what with her not having time to choose outfits I wasn't sure 🙄

• Haha
She’ll be borrowing or renting the outfits. You can get Nadine Merabi for around £50-100 a pop depending on the outfit probably less if she’s doing it through a tv or media contact. I don’t have dedicated “outfit planning” time, in fact nor does any other functioning adult I know, and yet we cope and actually look better than Ash who tries so desperately hard to be cool and trendy and 25 it hurts my teeth.

Reactions: 12
Daisy jumper and satin skirt

Purple monstrosity and gifted yellow shoes on TM

She can’t believe she straightened her hair with the eye wateringly expensive Dyson thingy (is she out of the Crunchy Curls era?)

A ring from a company who donates a percentage of sales to people in Colombia. Not sure how they donate a % of a gifted ring, and not sure it’s okay to accept a gift from a company who rely on their sales to do good

In the loft in a satin skirt, with a dig at her mum

Polly Pocket and Beanie Babies, how long until Ada ‘loves’ them?

IMG_3307.jpeg
IMG_3308.jpeg
IMG_3309.jpeg
IMG_3310.jpeg
IMG_3311.jpeg
IMG_3312.jpeg
IMG_3313.jpeg
IMG_3314.jpeg
IMG_3315.jpeg
IMG_3316.jpeg
IMG_3317.jpeg
IMG_3318.jpeg
IMG_3319.jpeg
IMG_3320.jpeg
IMG_3321.jpeg
IMG_3322.jpeg
IMG_3323.jpeg
IMG_3324.jpeg
IMG_3325.jpeg
IMG_3326.jpeg

Her mums clothes would be awfully small for a grown woman , only slightly loose on an 11 year old

Reactions: 4
Well this is very weird

584C8E2D-7A8A-4561-9C34-1CDF9E62EADD.png

She’s only JUST followed the jumper lady 🫣
Gyles was top (Most recent) yesterday.
B996380D-D602-47A7-A6A3-3E5B8C06B1E8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone hasn’t filmed any ‘content’ today then and has had to resort to posting childhood photos where she thinks she’s looks good. Yawn. Literally no one is interested.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.