Ashley James #44 Simply the vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap: Adeline now sleeps through the night because her amazing parents took her vest off.

Nothing whatsoever to do with being shoved in the attic, or crying all night or Ash refusing to go to her.

Alf is doing so well with speech and walking ❤

Jasmine is still there, possibly a throuple situation. Coco is gorgeous.

Ash and Jas couldn’t cope with their own children in London, so TNB had to leave his balls at work and rescue the damsels in distress. How’s that strong female thing going Ash?

Also, you may not know this, but she ran a marathon. But lied about the time.

TL;DR They’re still really great tit parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
@screenfreelookatme
NOBODY TOLD HER THAT TRAINS BREAK DOWN GUYS!!!

those of you from the Hinch thread, is this not reminiscent of the “why’s that man eating paper” day?

Right down to the tutting ladies

just copied over from the last thread as its locked 🔒

i call BS with the tutting too!

i use the Elizabeth Line for my commute These trains great for parents as buggy can be right by you without blocking train access to other passengers. ..theres always kids on the train for my rush hour journey home some who i see regularly (including supergrass kid whos always threatening his Dad im telling Mummy of you hes told not to do something 🤣)

Yes the kids make noise by singing or chatting loudly and occasionally crying but they dont seem to bother anyone else travelling...i actually find it quite lovely as young children tend to be comedians without knowing and often i find myself smiling or giggling to myself at what they say!
I can only imagine that if people were actually tutting it was because the kids were screaming or crying and she was making no attempt to calm or distract them ! as this is annoying to others!

She really is quite pathetic that she cant manage a 40 min 1 train journey with 1 child in a buggy amd 1 in a sling accompanied by a friend without having to get Tommy for assistance!

Reactions: 9
She thinks Alf lies there awake because he feels safe... or he knows you won't come?

He also asks for them to come in at 7am... he's not eloquent enough for this. I'm sorry he's just not.

And he will only eat food with a screen because you have never eaten a meal with him without one. You don't need a screen at mealtimes

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Ashley James: voice for women but duck the world and climate change.

Going to France, leaving the kids with NNB and flying back for a This Morning appearance then back to France again.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So,those poor kids are shoved in daycare ( because their mother has a 5 minute weekly tv appearance and/or likes to prance around in front of a mirror & jump on whatever bandwagon happens to be passing and comment on it after assessing the mood ), when they get home they appear to be lucky to have 30 minutes play-in the playroom of course,god forbid they’re let loose anywhere else and at weekends they’re dragged here,there and everywhere because their parents couldn’t possibly cope at home with them. I’m not surprised Alf isn’t potty trained-he’s never in the house long enough.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Actually mad that they don’t go anywhere else in their home other than that playroom, highchair, the bath and bed.

They’re hitting France for Easter holidays then. She’s the most incapable POS mother going can you cope 😂

Also why is she paying for Skin & Me when she works with them and they pay her for content? She’s bullshitting again!

Reactions: 10
Like the night he spent covered in his own tit?
IMG_3398.jpeg

The was she says ask your partner to “suck it up” but when it’s her dealing with Ada waking it’s the end of the word and mentally damaging.

Reactions: 21
GUYS
they’re going to be without childcare from May-September 😅 Jesus what a tit show 😂

hire a temp nanny, take time off or don’t move away from your family help, you bloody idiot. Oh wait, it should be ok right, because in London there’ll be a ‘village’ and all her mates can pitch in to help!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
GUYS
they’re going to be without childcare from May-September 😅 Jesus what a tit show 😂

hire a temp nanny, take time off or don’t move away from your family help, you bloody idiot. Oh wait, it should be ok right, because in London there’ll be a ‘village’ and all her mates can pitch in to help!
Literally ran here when I saw that story 😂 and the nurseries have a year long waiting list. If only she read Tattle ... she'd know that already ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But if they were staying in Brentwood, their current childcare is term time only anyway, so what were they planning to do for most of it anyway?

Don’t worry about any of it Ashley, you’re moving to magical London and it’s all going to be perfect!

Reactions: 13
Well, well, well!!! She's def looking very stressed, anxious and tearful...... The thought of moving and having to take care of her kids for 4 FULL MONTHS!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

For someone who does so much useless researching of random tit maybe she should have been go ogling more important things!

I bet all her London friends are messaging her to help 🤔🤔🤔

What a mistake she is making to move from all the childcare and family she has that helps her, cheaper childcare at that to go live in the big smoke and have that Chelsea lifestyle with no one close to help 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
“ SLEEP DEPRiVISION ” cracks me up each time 🥴🤣

Also if you guys have any tips on moving because they have to be out by 12 and it will take longer than that for her to get everything out of the house 🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Afternoon, all…
I’ve just caught up with the Adventures of Ash and Ada (Alf optional), and wondered whether - and tell me if this is too farfetched - she’s lining herself up for a prospective political career once she moves to London.
I mean, consider it - she’s ‘aged out’ (how genuinely horrible/despicable that concept is) of her Career in Underwear; her children will be at school soon and, even if legislation is not introduced/passed re: monetising those who can’t consent, they may be evermore resistant to appearing on camera, have lost the ‘cute factor’ associated with extreme youth, or subsumed beneath the next wave of ‘influencers’. So what does she do? I can’t imagine her on OnlyFans or similarly grotty sites; she’d get too much pushback as it would clash with her feminist stance, apart from anything else. I doubt she wants to train for a new career. So… Minister for Women, is it? Testing the waters on TM to register her in the public consciousness?
The big problem is that she ‘speaks’ for a very small subsection of women: middle class, bourgeois and materialistic ones. She has made no attempt to engage with the largest group of women, who indeed are largely (and shamefully) invisible: working class ones.
Working class women are underrepresented in a multitude of ways - working class mothers even more so. Single mothers who are working class even more than that. Single mothers who are working class and come from minority ethnic backgrounds even more. What could an influencer, who is given everything she hints she wants (or openly demands), have to offer such women? Women from more diverse backgrounds? Women who may have had fewer educational and professional opportunities? Women who have not had the privileges or chances available to Ashley? Women on the breadline? Women working two jobs, minimum wage jobs, who have caring responsibilities, who have no time to concern themselves with gender ideologies or climate change or the immigration/asylum debate (two VERY different things which do not collapse into a single issue, Ashley)? Women with whom she may disagree on every topic, yet whom she would have to treat without fear or favour, without judgment or criticism? I just can’t see her managing to speak for the working class, for people largely marginalised by the middle class chatterati. And I can’t see them accept her as a role model, prime example of motherhood, or someone to emulate.
The lack of working class voices in public discourse is a major problem for all political parties and perspectives. When Ashley cites statistics re: childcare, of whom is she thinking? Herself? She has money to burn on PTs, unnecessary aeroplane flights and private hairdressers; what would she do if she were a carer on £10 an hour in this economic climate? When Ashley says it’s ‘okay’ for Alf to be neurodiverse, that it doesn’t matter (although when either she or one of her minions came on here and had a pop at my own autism, she/they certainly thought it mattered), has she considered what such a condition would represent to a working class woman who could not afford a diagnosis, whose child may go to a failing school where his/her condition was not picked up, that their learning and potential could be greatly inhibited, and that their neurodiversity could be misread as challenging and antisocial behaviour - which could lead to lack of educational attainment or employment opportunities? (Phew, what a long sentence!) When Ashley bemoans men in general and their purported lack of engagement with their children/families, has she considered what happens to single mothers, abandoned women, survivors of DV/SA, generational lack of fathers/fatherhood?
No. Everything comes from a middle class perspective. The upper classes/aristocracy are a convenient scapegoat re: wealth disparity and a source of cultural entertainment (to wit, her horrible approach to Kate’s absence/surgery/revelation of her tragic diagnosis, and her wish to present Meghan as a victim). Her ‘bad’ day merely shows how entitled she is - unable to deal with the children she willingly brought into the world, calling upon her non-husband to charge across London to rescue her like something out of a 1940s film, her inability to cope with the smallest possible iota of adversity. How does she plan to get through life and motherhood? What is she going to do when Alf’s school demands she deal with and have assessed his ND traits, or if Ada has behavioural problems, or the teen years in general? How is she going to instill resilience in either child? What kind of role model is she, that she films herself weeping because she encountered some adversity?
TLDR? Don’t go into politics, Ashley, because it requires humility, empathy, hard work, sometimes vicious levels of scrutiny and judgment of every part of your character, and the need to fall on your sword for the party if a higher-up has fucked up. Don’t represent yourself as a voice for women without researching, engaging with and understanding working class women. Don’t say it’s ‘okay’ for a vulnerable child to be ND without understanding that life is incredibly hard for children who don’t conform to evermore restrictive behavioural norms. Don’t embarrass yourself on national television by going off-piste with antigovernment rhetoric if you don’t have all the facts and evidence at your fingertips. Don’t demand kindness from others when you display none. Don’t demand pity and understanding from those who have lives that are actually challenging, those living in poverty, those who have no help and those who never, ever have any time for themselves.
Sorry to inflict the longest post ever on you all, but I started work at 0400 with overseas students and I’m feeling crabby.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She's obviously looking for a deal with a removal company... Was thinking of Davis and Mac who are a popular company with the Chelsea set like Binky F and Millie M.

Reactions: 14
I saw earlier that Labour won’t commit to rolling out the free childcare hours from 9 months old if they win the election. Wonder what Ash thinks about that and what it’ll do for her stat about women wanting to be in the workplace but can’t because of childcare.
Something for her to consider if she does have political ambitions

Reactions: 10
Shame TNB has used up all his parental leave and holiday allowance to be at her beck and call when she was unable to manage two small children on her own. Now they’re buggered 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.