Ashley James #44 Simply the vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The flowery jumper, silk skirt and samba combination is not as cool as she thinks it is, not particularly flattering on her….and this woman complains she doesn’t have MORE time to throw things like this together 🙄
takes me back to mid 90s with this get up ! it wasnt the greatest of looks back then 🤣 it doesnt need revising!! 😀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
came here when I saw the ad - my hair looks the same when I straighten it with my 10 year old ghds and it’s.. fine? nothing to go on about haha

Reactions: 8
Astounding. 37 year old woman who has been given free Dyson hair styler after hairstyler is amazed she's straightened her hair

Dyson need to review their ambassador, she's not selling that tool, hair doesn't even look good.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I liked the blue cardi with flowers the first few times, but we’re really at the saturation point now and I can’t stand them 😂
They sell the exact same brand of jumpers and cardigans in Greenwich Market. I had multiple jump scares last weekend, they were on every stall 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her hair looks bleeping awful. Like she has actually ironed it. No one wants to look like that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Of CoUrSe she was straightening her hair with the clothes iron (spoiler alert-she wasn’t!)
She definitely wasn’t. She’s mid 30s. Straighteners were mass market by the time she was in her tweens. I’m a similar age and literally not one single person did that.

Reactions: 18
Her hair still looks damp at the roots, and it highlights what a crap haircut she’s got. Wow. Take my money Dyson 😴🙄

She definitely wasn’t. She’s mid 30s. Straighteners were mass market by the time she was in her tweens. I’m a similar age and literally not one single person did that.
Oh god… I’m 38 and I did! 🫣

• Haha
Here’s a logical idea: let’s not build a proper cot because we’re moving house soon so we’ll go with a travel cot in the loft

Also Ashley’s logic: we move in 6 weeks! Let’s build the cot!
0C2274A3-7909-45DC-9EAD-66F08D64927A.png

Reactions: 2
Here’s a logical idea: let’s not build a proper cot because we’re moving house soon so we’ll go with a travel cot in the loft

Also Ashley’s logic: we move in 6 weeks! Let’s build the cot!
View attachment 2877704
That cot was always built in Ashley’s room. Ada slept in it for a while but they didn’t move it to the attic. Ashley claims the cot was the reason Ada didn’t sleep 😂

That and the vest obviously!

• Haha
So is, she buying all these outfits for her appearances on TM? I'm not sure if they have to bring their own clothes or there is a rail for them to choose from? Have no idea how it works? 🤔

Reactions: 4
So is, she buying all these outfits for her appearances on TM? I'm not sure if they have to bring their own clothes or there is a rail for them to choose from? Have no idea how it works? 🤔
You never see her wear them more than once. She wore a hideous suit the other week by the same brand. I wonder if she “borrows” them??

Reactions: 5
That cot was always built in Ashley’s room. Ada slept in it for a while but they didn’t move it to the attic. Ashley claims the cot was the reason Ada didn’t sleep 😂

That and the vest obviously!
For some reason I thought she still used a co sleeper bassinet 🥴 They’re both still a pair of idiots 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.