Ashley James #44 Simply the vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many is too many ‘that’s not my books’ asking for a friend who may or may not have just sorted all her toddlers books…

I might ‘gift’ some to trash 🤣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not in the UK, but I can tell you that in Australia, a man absolutely can not just whip their shirt off and walk around topless (unless you’re at the beach or out for a run on a hot day).

No one cares that you breastfeed or that you do it in public. It’s not controversial. It’s controversial that you exploit your baby online for creeps.

Reactions: 23
View attachment 2875558Excuse the pun but she’s got to be taking the pure piss here surely!? 🤣 wtf? Get him to piss in the bush if you must? Surely if it’s being encouraged at home it would be better to do it out in nature than hold it in anyway. Let alone expect him to do it in this ridiculous contraption!
I had this for my son, we used it on holiday while by the pool, the toilet was too far away and it wasn’t acceptable to wee in the flowers. It was a god send for a small bladder filled with pool water! Also great for the plane when the toilets were busy. Then again, he was 2.5 and well established at using the toilet/potty. Before this we’d take the carry potty with us everywhere. Every fitting room becomes an instant toddler toilet! 🙌🏻 Planning ahead is key! Something Ash doesn’t seem to understand

Reactions: 5
A purple 3 piece suit with adornments for a coffee morning style show at 10.30 am. I’m trying to think when it would be suitable to wear that outfit. Can’t come up with anything except maybe fancy dress. She needs help. Tatiana introduced her to the satin slip skirt but probably didn’t say to buy them in every colour possible. And I bet she didn’t say get all the cheapest and nastiest looking flower jumpers from one shop in Frinton and wear them on rotation. Having said that, I’m really pleased for the lady in Frinton who quite rightly is delighted that Ashley has probably paid her rent on her shop for the next year with all the sales from Ashley fans.
Also looked ridiculous next to everyone in their casuals 🤣 the woman hasn’t got a clue about anything.

Reactions: 6
She 100% chose to wear that to court controversy-there’ll be a post later ‘proving’ her point. And so much for empowering women, aging etc and women being judged for their looks when she can no longer appear to move her face.

Reactions: 11
I don’t know about anyone else but I definitely don’t look to trash entertainment media to know what sort of language to use.
I’ve never complimented a friend on their “leggy display” or “busty frock”.
She pays the media to write about her using this kind of language. The hypocrisy is wild.
IMG_3649.jpeg

Reactions: 7
The irony. Oh the irony. She’s made a career (I use the word loosely) for herself off the back of being “exploited” and written about in this exact way by the gutter press. She doesn’t just breastfeed, she poses in Ann Summers underwear and pouts in photos of her breastfeeding her son, she cares not one iota that said breastfeeding pics of her children have been taken and made their way on to fetish accounts. A huge majority of this woman’s content revolves around how she looks and specifically, how she looks with no clothes on.
She will be absolutely loving all the negative comments about how she looks and has chosen to dress today so she can create another reel about being a victim to the very issue she contributes to.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.