Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NOBODY TOLD HER THAT TRAINS BREAK DOWN GUYS!!!

those of you from the Hinch thread, is this not reminiscent of the “why’s that man eating paper” day?
I don’t follow the Hinch thread anymore but this made me laugh aloud, I remember it so clearly 😂😂the disastrous day at the funfair on the bus 😂

I’m surprised Ash doesn’t make more of potty training content - like Hinch she could be finding tit on the floor all the time and sounding so relatable.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Trash was more interested in colour coordinating her outfit with peppa pig and getting the right photo. I’ve never seen someone look more awkward!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
NOBODY TOLD HER THAT TRAINS BREAK DOWN GUYS!!!

those of you from the Hinch thread, is this not reminiscent of the “why’s that man eating paper” day?
She seems to have copied a few things Hinch has done. It’s weird.

There was also the video of Alf ‘talking’ with his back to the camera which we thought was faked, like ‘there spiders’. Alf wasn’t speaking as well as that showed, and his voice was too loud in comparison to his distance from the phone.
---
I don’t follow the Hinch thread anymore but this made me laugh aloud, I remember it so clearly 😂😂the disastrous day at the funfair on the bus 😂

I’m surprised Ash doesn’t make more of potty training content - like Hinch she could be finding tit on the floor all the time and sounding so relatable.
Hinch getting on a bus was unbelievable in itself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That’s it in a nutshell… you just missed the part where she had to get her non-husband to leave work early because her and her mate couldn’t handle the 3 kids on the train back. Surprised she didn’t give them each a dose of calpol & nurofen to sedate them, oh silly me, that only works for plane journeys. 😂
I actually think she did give Alfie something as he looked dosed up to the eyeballs to me with his rolling.
---
I actually think she did give Alfie something as he looked dosed up to the eyeballs to me with his rolling.
Meant to say with his head rolling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
New thread:

Sorry for the short recap, got to take my dog to the groomer. Maybe I should just send her to live with my parents instead…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.