Ashley James #42 Can do anything a man can do except babysit her children

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did catch a glimpse of Ada smiling at her party though!! Why wasn’t that photo/video shared in any of the birthday stuff? She opted to include only sad orphan photos.

Reactions: 3
So ash drank red wine through a straw to avoid ruining her makeup and then went home and bed shared…
TBF we only know she had a glass getting ready and didn’t get home until 1.

She wants equality but is claiming childcare is a women’s issue. Her stat that women do 60% more unpaid work (while I can well believe that) can be countered by other stats. Her stats are cherry picked as usual. I don’t disagree with any of them but they don’t work as stand alone statements because they can easily be argued or explained.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
So ash drank red wine through a straw to avoid ruining her makeup and then went home and bed shared…
She has done this loads and doesn’t seem to see a problem in it I don’t know why you’d risk it

Reactions: 5
She has done this loads and doesn’t seem to see a problem in it I don’t know why you’d risk it
Well because a glass of wine or two hours and hours before you actually intend to go to sleep will have feck all impact on your ability to co sleep.
I shouldn’t think she’d have had the option to stay in the hotel- they let out the suites for event prep to the agency but I don’t think it includes being able to sleep in the bed/use the hotel facilities.

Ffs just when you thought this woman couldn’t possibly love herself any more Crunchys only gone and given Trash Extensions 🤣 ( literally )

• Haha
Should I get long extensions? No you look ridiculous.
Although you do have all the time in the world for the maintenance!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her extensions are the tackiest things ive ever seen. that with her Bristol 3 shiney poo dress and black spidery heels really gives 90s wannabe spice girl but given shes almost twice that age now how utterly embarrassing. also noted are not a single photo with anyone at that event. Not even with the 84 world instahun gang (em clarkson et al). did they get plus ones? none of her *frenz* or indeed her partner the father of her children tempted to join her?

honestly waiting for her to do something cancellable. her public presence is such a stain

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The jeans on the extensions story 🐫🦶🏼 - cue the #ad for Canestan in a few days!! That’s got to be on purpose for engagement so she can moan about men messaging her right?

Reactions: 4
I think she’s embarrassed she went on a date with Tommy on IWD cos she hasnt mentioned it 🤣

✨ Ew man cooties ✨

(And adds to the date count this year so she can’t moan they never go out)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s a paid partnership thing-is this not the thing she did a while ago & she’s saved it for today. She’s probably after a job on TM as a roving reporter. And fancy comparing TNB getting pain killers for his back to her being refused pain killers in childbirth -there would obviously have been a medical/safety issue for the baby but that doesn’t suit her narrative.
But I’ve seen several episodes of One Born Every Minute where women have been offered Dihydrocodeine to help with their labour 🤷‍♀️ I don’t think it’s NHS policy to force mothers to undergo the hardest experience of their life without any intervention?

But I’ve seen several episodes of One Born Every Minute where women have been offered Dihydrocodeine to help with their labour 🤷‍♀️ I don’t think it’s NHS policy to force mothers to undergo the hardest experience of their life without any intervention?
I swear they are almost too quick to offer pain relief 😂 (just my experience)

Only time they said no to pain for me during labour was when I was about to be taken for my emergency C section. Understandably it would have messed the calculations up and could have endangered me and the baby so I understood. The NHS aren't the enemy that she makes them out to be.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.