Ashley James #42 Can do anything a man can do except babysit her children

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had a lot of pain relief, she just didn’t have an epidural.

I hated my midwife at the time as she kept denying me extra pain relief, but it wasn’t her fault It was wearing off (I was allowed it every 5 hours but it lasted 20 minutes at a time 😩).
She needs to drop this

Reactions: 10
Roman’s party (Lucy Meck & Ryan) is at a kiddie play cafe that’s just opened apparently in Brentwood. Who remembers Ash’s idea to open a cafe for Mums way back?! Looks like someone’s beaten her to it. I wonder if they are going??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
0A997FBC-73AD-4D1E-A962-750C6DF4034E.png

There was no wishing Roman a happy birthday the other day from her! This will be Tommys afternoon job no doubt 🤣 Lucy even managed a decent cake in Essex whilst in Manchester in between working and juggling 2 kids solo (more than Ash anyway) whilst Ryans DOI.

I’m confused. Where was all Lucy’s begging posts asking for venue suggestions, cake makers, party bag ideas? Look and learn Trash-this is how you organise your own childs birthday party.

Reactions: 18
She’ll still need four other adults with her to go to that play cafe, she’d be that parent trying to drop them off.

She really doesn’t know how to support other people does she.Her boyfriend’s best friend has reached the final of a reality TV show this weekend and the only mention of it has been when Tommy left her in the park with the two kids for the first time ever (except she was with Jasmine).

She doesn’t realise how the industry works. Just put a generic story up supporting him, he’ll share it and she might get a couple of extra followers for five mins. She can’t even be bothered to pretend.

Reactions: 12
She’ll still need four other adults with her to go to that play cafe, she’d be that parent trying to drop them off.

She really doesn’t know how to support other people does she.Her boyfriend’s best friend has reached the final of a reality TV show this weekend and the only mention of it has been when Tommy left her in the park with the two kids for the first time ever (except she was with Jasmine).

She doesn’t realise how the industry works. Just put a generic story up supporting him, he’ll share it and she might get a couple of extra followers for five mins. She can’t even be bothered to pretend.
Ryan’s ice partner did a story praising Lucy in all sorts of ways saying she’s gained a friend etc. I thought how lovely. Ash probably would’ve seen her as ‘the other woman’ but Lucy genuinely does seem too nice for Ash, and a girls girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Trash’s idea was a play place where someone else would look after your children and the parents could drink with their friends. Can’t see anyone opening one of these anytime soon so the door is open for Trash to do it herself!

Reactions: 14
Ffs the state of Alf at the party compared to others. Gus Gus strikes again she must be waiting to be gifted clothes. I actually dislike her.
She’s extra in love with herself with the disgusting extensions now she’s no longer #Ads home 🥴

Ffs the state of Alf at the party compared to others. Gus Gus strikes again she must be waiting to be gifted clothes. I actually dislike her.
She’s extra in love with herself with the disgusting extensions now she’s no longer #Ads home 🥴
Ada wears designer kids clothes from kidswearcollective and Alf looks homeless.
Poor Ada bites once and she punishes her!!! She’s such a horrible person

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.