Ashley James #42 Can do anything a man can do except babysit her children

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be pumped that they referred to her as a “presenter” and not “Made in Chelsea cast member”
Not sure what she's a presenter of (aside from crap ads), but they probably couldn't describe her as a DJ either as she doesn't seem to have done much of that recently.

Reactions: 12
I’m on a FB group called ‘Not Fine In School’ for parents whose kids won’t go to school from PTSD or bullying. 55,000 people in there and there’s uproar at Nick and Ashley. Many have emailed in complaining. Mostly unhappy with Nick but a few have complained at Ash’s ‘the parents are failing’ comment. bleeping rich coming from her 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m on a FB group called ‘Not Fine In School’ for parents whose kids won’t go to school from PTSD or bullying. 55,000 people in there and there’s uproar at Nick and Ashley. Many have emailed in complaining. Mostly unhappy with Nick but a few have complained at Ash’s ‘the parents are failing’ comment. bleeping rich coming from her 🤢
Yeh it all got a bit heated towards the end and they were both throwing out off the cuff comments that they hadn’t deliberately planned to say which I think is where the issues are coming from.

Reactions: 10
Happy off you duck Friday to all those who celebrate!

Ashley is going to be unbearable this weekend as it’s Mothers’ Day and international women’s day. Cue the me me me posts.

Reactions: 23

Ashley is going to be unbearable this weekend as it’s Mothers’ Day and international women’s day. Cue the me me me posts.
I predict some kind of reel of just her and Ad talking about raising daughters and the caption will be full of cherry picked stats to suit her narrative. At least one mention of the government and the patriarchy and how tit men are.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I predict some kind of reel of just her and Ad talking about raising daughters and the caption will be full of cherry picked stats to suit her narrative. At least one mention of the government and the patriarchy and how tit men are.
I would love to know what Ashley genuinely thinks she has done to promote inclusivity in all areas of life, for women? Like real, impactful things, no matter how small. Snarling and quoting stats on questionable TV shows don’t count. I wonder if ADA will be proud of the work her mum has done in carving her path by going down the easy route of exploiting her childhood for a living? Of course she will try to flip that and blame the ‘broken’ childcare system for her having to chose this career ‘path’ post children but that is not to blame. I managed to forge a career, complete professional qualifications all the while paying childcare costs and navigating solo parenting. She has done nothing for women, other than undermine their capacity and capability and her own poor daughter is included in that.

I ‘treated’ myself to a £6 tee from Matalan today whilst I spent £70 on much needed shoes for my kids. And I felt bad for getting myself the tee 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ I don’t understand how a mum could be ok with it being the other way around!
As much as it pains me to quote something Ashley has also said -

“You can’t pour from an empty cup”

Get that tee and it’s good for children to see that mummies also need clothes and every shopping trip isn’t to get something because they’ve grown!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

She’s probably tried to book herself a knighthood

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have you linked to this thread yet 🤪
---
She’s probably tried to book herself a knighthood
She’d have to delete everything she’s ever written about the Royal Family first

Reactions: 7
Forcing Gus Gus to play with a stereotypical girls toy (doll, pram etc) for the ‘gram, with the caption something along the lines of “isn’t it funny how this is considered girly”, all while shoehorning the “Here’s to strong women may we raise them” phrase in 😂

Reactions: 13
Have you linked to this thread yet 🤪
---
Sitting on my hands trying not to tell everyone how she chucked an unweaned baby into childcare on the hottest week of the year and has had SS involvement herself because of turdgate. But she’s quick to say ‘SS are understaffed to have enough kids to worry about’ when it comes to her own neglect, but she’s quick to suggest on TM SS need to deal with kids refusing to go to school.’

They’d have a bleeping field day.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is her “team” so awful because it’s all she can afford, or what? Bad fashion, bad hair (once Michael turns up), bad make up. What is with this eyeliner?
DC2C1E64-82BA-4812-92E3-515382DDBB39.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Why does she love London so much! Born in London so have some affiliation but I just don't get why she goes on about it so much 😅 most Londoners I know couldn't wait to leave 😅

Oh of course Tattle Londonshopper styled her.
She looks awful, and her hair was better before Captain Crunch got his hands on it.

A2BE93B9-1AA0-40D0-9754-60839C7AC37C.jpeg

---
First night out since her last night out

IMG_0327.jpeg
D5D0DCE5-4C14-4610-BB29-227F0F1CE3E6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
So does Ada need fed at bed and all through the night or not? Her story changes with the wind 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is terrible at using her native language...two forever's in one sentence 🤦🏻‍♀️ It's the least troublesome thing she does but bloody annoying when she believes she's smarter than she is.

Reactions: 10
My absolute pet peeve is when slim women contort themselves into odd positions to have a double chin or stomach rolls

What is she trying to achieve with that last pic? ‘I don’t look this glam today’ no of course you don’t a no make up picture would suffice, your followers are surely not thick enough to think your bronze heavily lined eyes are natural. We know you fake tan regularly. duck off trying to relate to us normal people with your ‘double chin’ some of us don’t need to push back to get one actually 😂😂😂

Reactions: 24
She often looks quite grubby when she’s had professional make-up.

Her new reel, it’s for a medical cannabis clinic.
How bizarre that it doesn’t actually seem to advertise anything. Is that to do with laws on advertising alternative therapies? Has she ever mentioned medical cannabis?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.