Ashley James #42 Can do anything a man can do except babysit her children

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually looks so bad, the lank greasy hair with strangely extensions, the grubby overdone makeup, the shiny dated dress! She’s not an ugly girl but I’ve no idea why she continues to use all these people, they don’t make her look good!

Reactions: 15
She actually looks so bad, the lank greasy hair with strangely extensions, the grubby overdone makeup, the shiny dated dress! She’s not an ugly girl but I’ve no idea why she continues to use all these people, they don’t make her look good!
She also looks like a woman in her late 40s on a night out with the girls desperately trying to pretend she’s in her 20s

Reactions: 20
She often looks quite grubby when she’s had professional make-up.

Her new reel, it’s for a medical cannabis clinic.
How bizarre that it doesn’t actually seem to advertise anything. Is that to do with laws on advertising alternative therapies? Has she ever mentioned medical cannabis?
It’s a paid partnership thing-is this not the thing she did a while ago & she’s saved it for today. She’s probably after a job on TM as a roving reporter. And fancy comparing TNB getting pain killers for his back to her being refused pain killers in childbirth -there would obviously have been a medical/safety issue for the baby but that doesn’t suit her narrative.

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she’s so deeply insecure that she’s afraid to allow anyone else that close

Reactions: 5
Actually terrifying. She looks like I typed grubby robot cave woman into an AI photo generator
Lord knows why but now she reminds me of the goat she went as on Halloween 😂 I think it’s the brown vibes and heavy tit make up
71839902-8EB9-4EF9-B83E-669265177E5C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes Ashley, the reason you weren’t given heavy pain and Tommy was, is because they took his pain more seriously than yours, because of the patriarchy. Definitely not because they would harm your unborn baby. Nope.

They’re putting this woman’s voice and opinions on national TV! 🤯 This world is so weird.

Reactions: 16
Very telling that every other influencer has put photos up of them with girlfriends enjoying the LTK gala together. Ash is just on her own..bet she can’t wait for these nights out with her girlfriends when they move 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What’s “staggering” is the amount of friend she can reel off for a post but she never sees them 😂

Reactions: 14
“It’s international women’s day and I’ve got so much to say”….
*Reposts a bunch of disconnected posts from others*

Reactions: 16
So TNB took Ada early this morning so Ash could be a lazy cow sleep and was also presumably up with her half the night until Ash got home? He’ll be knackered today then, unless of course all the hourly wakes stuff is just bullshit for when Ashley is pretending to be an exhausted mum juggling everything. I swear 5 mins ago she was saying she can’t leave Ada yet even though she’s desperate to hang out with alllll her friends.

Reactions: 15
So TNB took Ada early this morning so Ash could be a lazy cow sleep and was also presumably up with her half the night until Ash got home? He’ll be knackered today then, unless of course all the hourly wakes stuff is just bullshit for when Ashley is pretending to be an exhausted mum juggling everything. I swear 5 mins ago she was saying she can’t leave Ada yet even though she’s desperate to hang out with alllll her friends.
So ash drank red wine through a straw to avoid ruining her makeup and then went home and bed shared…

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand if she’s quick to leave Ad in the evening now and Ad has been without her in the night, why didn’t she just stay in the gifted hotel?

Reactions: 10
i love how she tells everyone they’re doing International Women’s Day wrong and then her reel is just loads of photos of her eye bleeping herself in various locations and a barely coherent caption of mashed together statistics. It’s wild that she considers herself an activist.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.