Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lurker121

Chatty Member
She looks like the child-free clueless aunty in that video with Ada on her lap. Can’t believe she’s got Tommy to film it in the first place but to then upload it to social media?! This woman is crazy. When my baby is sick it’s literally the worst, I wouldn’t dream of behaving in this way. She clearly has no idea what’s best for her child or how to comfort her other than flopping her tit in her mouth despite the constant “I’m a really great mum”. She gets worse by the day I swear.

Reactions: 25

Rocky Rosd

She won’t get them in to a private school in London at this late stage. You either put them down at birth for non selective or they are interviewed and tested at about 3 and a half. And I love Alf to bits but he is way off. The parents are interviewed as well. I’m not sure Ash would pass either. An ex underwear model/celeb big brother contestant isn’t really the demographic they are looking for. They are so oversubscribed they can take their pick.
No. She will find the house that she wants and Alf will go to the nearest school whatever it’s like. And then she will blame the Tories for how bad it is.

• Haha

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
Completely baffled as to why she thought Ada was "days away from walking" the other week when she hadnt even stood up by herself yet?

• Haha

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
Children don’t know right from wrong, safe from unsafe. That’s up to us a parents to teach them and help them understand.

Where do you draw the line? ‘Mummy I want to go and play with the cars on the M1’ ‘Ok Alfie, close the door behind you’

• Sad

lalalalaletmecomplain

WHAT does she do for the family though? It must be money because day to day all her actions seem to be for herself.

Maybe she sent the card to herself…

• Sick
Yeah, just what I’d love if I was poorly with tonsillitis, parked slumped in a Doona in front of a big fuck off tv watching fucking Bing while someone shoved a camera in my face.

• Sad

tcaketess

Recently stumbled upon this thread after Ash’s posts dropping into my suggested posts on insta.
flabbergasted on how much of a narcissist she is & is now uprooting those kids from a home & family network for her own selfish needs.
Tommy needs to grow a pair & step up for his kids. They live on what is now one of the most easiest commuter roots into London - the Elizabeth line from Brentwood into Tottenham crt Road / Soho is 40 minutes.
she’s going to head West, will be interesting to see where she ends up. I think the commuter routes are not as flexible that way unless she ends up Battersea area.
those poor children, being bought up by childminders & grandparents both now not on tap & the challenge of finding new childcare.
this really is all about her, what a selfish, privileged narc she is … she’s like a posher Mrs Hinch, selling out her kids for insta & selfish to the core .

willowtree2

VIP Member
OMG!
Seriously?!
I know we joke about TNB, but the guy needs to get a grip. I bet she’s a really nasty piece of work behind closed doors.
Seeing as Tommy is in another bedroom he wouldn’t know when Ada’s waking. I bet she would have a decent night still tell him it’s horrific, it’s all his fault cos he’s male, and that he owes her sleep. I know he needs to grow a pair but gaslighting and mental abuse happen to men too. I do genuinely think he has a good heart but she completely takes advantage of him being a wet blanket

Fuzzyslippers22

Chatty Member
WTAF........ he's so far away 🥹

I suppose he never eats with them as a family so being alone with a phone or ipad is what is normal to him. And no, Ash, this isn't normal and is absolutely shocking.

• Sad

Larahk

Chatty Member
Is she serious?
This is getting embarrassing.
She’s seriously rattled about this.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
'milk or whatever'
She only mentioned milk because it was specifically said in this thread, she can't even think of any other food items or groceries she might need 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I bet my a-cup non-breastfeeding left tit that she has NEVER taken them to the shops on her own, she is full of it.

• Haha

sasbeep

VIP Member
How can she possibly moan about juggling work with no childcare when 3 adults are there to drag the kids all the way into London for a haircut!
Ashley Ada is clear exhausted, if you want more sleep then stop trying to do the cool girl no routine nonsense. Stay at home for a few days, put her down for naps on time and let her catch up!
Falling asleep at random times in the car and pram isn’t what she needs.

• Sad

Fuzzyslippers22

Chatty Member
Can't wait for the "guyssss, we couldn't get a place until 2025. I've contacted the Government to let them know I need a place now"

• Haha

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
I can’t stand her blinking and fluttering her eye lashes while filming herself hugging Alf 🤢 And of course her perspective is that Alf knew SHE needed a hug because SHE is ‘sad’. It wouldn’t occur to her that perhaps Alf needed that cuddle because of something he was feeling. Absolute narc.

Reactions: 24