Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
IMG_9651.png

No Ash, that is what a neglected child is. What three year old would rather sit on their own that far away from their parents in a busy restaurant with just a screen??? That is so so fucking sad.

A grade can’t spell three-nager either. Cracking post all round.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

Larahk

Chatty Member
TNB telling a bedtime story to Alf and Ada in 2034:

What's our mum like, tell us dad? Is she terribly big and terribly bad?

I can't quite remember TNB said, as he thought for a minute and scratched his head. Your mother was a narcissistic beast, and only indulged in Allplants feasts. The big bad mother was never here nor there, always prancing about in her underwear.
The big bad mother was terribly cruel and her words would be filled with venomous fuel.
Her snarly smile was terribly vicious and she thought all men were truly malicious.
Her hair was crunchy beyond redemption and she would spend hours admiring her reflection.
One day she shouted her utter resentment to us all and disappeared to DJ at a sober ball.

One cold night when TNB snored, little Alfie and Ada were feeling bored. Little Alfie and Ada were feeling bold, so they logged into Instagram to see what info it may hold...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

wheres_whom

Remember she said how after Alfie, she deserved a baby who slept.

….. guess the universe decided she didn’t deserve it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
Her way is right… everyone that thinks differently is wrong! She is a “Great Mum”
She’s a text book gaslighter. Someone challenges her sh!te behaviour and she turns it on them calling them negative and miserable. Like all manipulative abusers, trying to shut them down. The irony being she is one of the most negative and miserable people I’ve ever come across. I wonder whose phone she sent those ‘DMs’ from?! Like someone else said, I’ve been in 2 minds and feeling a little sorry for Tommy but after seeing that, he’s just as bad.

oh and Ash, I know you read here. Think about this. Your young son sat on his own across the restaurant. A stranger knows everything about him. What cake he had for his party, when his birthday was, that he just had a hair cut, and where, what his bedroom looks like, what he likes eating, that his sister is poorly, his middle name, that he goes to a childminder and what he takes with him, what he did last weekend, what he wore last weekend, that he loves swimming….you get me?! How easy would it be to trust a stranger, because that stranger surely wouldn’t know that much about him if they weren’t safe. So why wouldn’t he go with said stranger while mummy and daddy stay with Ada, because she is poorly. You’re the one who needs to reconsider your mindset.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

SeptemberCatLady

Ashley’s reason for moving back to LDN as per her response this morning:

‘Me
Me
Me
Me
Me
Me
Something about the kids school
Tommy
Me

Guys leave her alone, if one parent isn’t happy (Ash obvs she cares not for Tommys happiness) then the family won’t be happy! She needs to be with her girlfriends who don’t care about her kids! She has loads in common with them, one being she doesn’t care about her kids either!

• Haha
Reactions: 41

kingfisher100

Such a good friend to Caroline, but had no qualms cosying up to her absolute tormentor, Dan Wootton every week on GB news. Feminist my arse. She makes me sick.

Reactions: 40
There’s a difference between feeding in public and feeding and uploading it to millions of people around the world. If some weirdo was ogling you in real life, you’d notice and you could tell them to fuck off or you would move away or report them to someone. The internet isn’t like that.

Just because something isn’t sexual, doesn’t mean people won’t sexualise it. There’s nothing sexual about a child in a nappy either, but there’s a lot of creeps in this world and it’s your job to protect your children.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

willowtree2

VIP Member
‘I was looking back at photos of my dead friend and I was thinking one day someone will wish they had more photos of me’

9AD14CCD-A01C-4C7A-B633-3C186FF515E3.jpeg

WHAT SANE PERSON SAYS THIS?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

aggytha

VIP Member
even if he is asking/demanding to sit alone, why on earth are they not explaining to him “no Alfie, I understand you feel that way, but it’s mummy and daddy’s job to keep you safe and we can’t let you sit alone due to xyz. Let’s sit together and do some colouring or talk about what we’re doing today”

If it’s a case of him wanting to watch YouTube, then at the VERY least set the boundary and tell him he can only have it if he sits at the table with the rest of the family.

it absolutely pains me. She is incapable of parenting, even at the most basic level. Tommy is no better.

Reactions: 35

Rocky Rosd

Until today, I’ve been in 2 minds about Tommy. Sometimes I feel incredibly sorry for him, stuck with her forever, even if they split he will still be the father to her children. But today, he has shown his true colours. He is sat with his back to his child in a busy restaurant. And says Peace. And she will be either cooing over Ada or on her phone so no one will be looking out for him. They are as bad as each other.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Rocky Rosd

Dear Ash. As with everything in life, the more you practice something the easier it becomes. An afternoon in the park should be an enjoyable time for all once you get the hang of it. Surely for one afternoon you can get pleasure from their smiles and giggles. It’s not that you know you will be doing it during the week as well.
You can leave Ada. You do it 5 days a week. You can do it on a Sunday. Leave them with Tommy. He is perfectly capable and if he’s not then he can take them round to his mum or a friend with kids. You can then go off and have a nice lunch with a friend and fill your cup.
If you have had a bad nights sleep. Take them to the childminder and go back to bed. The only commitment you have is on a Thursday. The rest you can do anytime. Get 3 hours in and you will be a new woman.
One of your main advantages (and you have many) is that you don’t feel mum guilt. That is incredibly rare and you can do the above and not worry that you are letting your children down.
This may sound a bit sarcastic and patronising but I find your attitude very patronising to stay at home mums. Also, the 1950’s were 70 years ago. Not very relevant now. There arnt just 2 options. It’s not slave to your husband OR boss bitch who doesn’t lift a finger. Most normal folk aim for somewhere in the middle ideally.

Reactions: 34