Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cahil

Her comment about moving round london with the kids. her response - use the double buggy. errr ash mdear clearly youve never used the Piccadilly line at rush hour. brb just howling at the thought of ash and NNB waiting, flummoxed at the tube station while swathes of commuters muscle their way on to successive trains and shes looking bewildered with her giant buggy wondering why no one makes space for her and her immobile children. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Rocky Rosd

I think she is so calculating this whole scenario was set up. Finally addresses that she hasn’t had her children on her own. Gets sympathy from a few followers. Has a rant about her favourite subject (men). And then shows everyone she can do it. Isnt she brave. Lovely bit of engagement. But she isnt actually doing it by herself as Jasmine is there to help. Shes a fraud.

Reactions: 26

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
How is she not embarrassed or ashamed of her lazy parenting, if we can even call it parenting. I try not to internalise the rubbish she spouts and the pathetic justification for the way she does things, but this latest q&a has really got to me. I’ve been quite unwell for the last 6 weeks and as a result have been able to do a minimal amount with my toddler, can’t take him to swimming lessons, can’t make all his meals, can’t take him to the park, and only occasionally have been able to put him to bed, and I cannot tell you the guilt I have felt the whole time and what an absolute let down I feel to my child. Meanwhile Ash sits there wallowing in her choice to do as little as possible with her kids as she doesn’t want the stress. It hasn’t even occurred to her that some people might have zero choice in how much time they can spend with their children and she’s in a privileged position to be able to do so much. I hate her today. Sorry for the rant Tattlers x

• Heart

sasbeep

VIP Member
Fuck sake your baby is up every hour for nights on end, has had a temperature for days and you drag them over an hour away into London to get their nearly bald head trimmed!! ✨ Ashley’s intuition ✨ strikes again

• Sad
  • Wow

sasbeep

VIP Member
What a surprise, going with the flow, having no routine and trusting her own poorly informed instincts have led to another baby who feels all over the place and doesn’t sleep. Shocker

willowtree2

VIP Member
Fuck, even in b&w Ada looks so poorly and all she can think of is being with friends 🤯

F082B096-2731-4F57-A3A9-944C811BA313.jpeg

What did these kids do to have such shit parents? So Alf was soooo looking forward to the swimming pool - thanks Ada 🙄 But they go swimming every Saturday morning anyway so he isn’t missing out!?!

• Sad
  • Wow
So she clearly doesn’t qualify for the 30 ‘free’ hours for Alf then!

That is totally standard London pricing actually. (Actually it’s more the outer zone pricing!) It’s why for a lot of working parents with no family helping in the capital it works out cheaper to have a nanny if you have more than one child, or each parent condense their hours into a four day week so you only pay for three days in a nursery, but it actually beggars belief that she’s shocked looking at this now. In my previous job I worked hideous long shifts on the weekends to try and save money on nursery fees. Just goes to show that she doesn’t give a shiny shit about any issues or current affairs until they affect her directly. She’s also obviously not taking into account that you get 20% tax free if eligible which does bring the total down and most three year olds will qualify for 30 funded hours (doesn’t translate at 30 because it costs the nursery but it’s a big slice off that total) and soon 15 hours for two year olds will come into effect too. It’s still astronomical for most working parents but it’s not as black and white as she’s making out.

Not that she’s bothered to research at all, it’ll be up to people in the comments and DM’s to supply her with the info, the lazy twat that she is.

Last edited:

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Ready for him to move in?!

IMG_8718.jpeg

I’d be embarrassed to own a five bedroom house and claim to need to ‘build’ a bedroom for my baby, while my in laws have given my child his own room at their house.

• Sad

wheres_whom

This isn’t the cute video she thinks it is. It’s neglect in plain sight. I hope the customers / staff report them !! Sorry if that’s dramatic but he’s nowhere near them. How can she claim she’s a “really brilliant mum” then pull stuff like this. And Tommy is 100% compliant in this neglect. That poor poor boy deserves better!

Fuzzyslippers22

Chatty Member
There’s a difference between feeding in public and feeding and uploading it to millions of people around the world. If some weirdo was ogling you in real life, you’d notice and you could tell them to fuck off or you would move away or report them to someone. The internet isn’t like that.

Just because something isn’t sexual, doesn’t mean people won’t sexualise it. There’s nothing sexual about a child in a nappy either, but there’s a lot of creeps in this world and it’s your job to protect your children.
Breastfeeding in public is not for attention, do people really think it is? What Ash does though? Absolutely for attention. You don't need to be in your undies to feed and you don't need to take photos and videos - because doing that is for attention 😂

piquant

‘Tom can you just film me and the poorly baby for some content please?’

This is just sick.

View attachment 2774009
As someone who suffered with repeated bouts of tonsillitis as a child and also had a daughter who similarly suffered, there's no way on god's earth I'd entertain someone propping me up and filming me when in extremis
that child needs hugs, antibiotics, Calpol and a dark room in which to sleep and recuperate

• Sad

theaceofstace

There’s so much misinformation in that scar post it’s untrue. As someone working in maternity feedback, let me tell you Ash that women and birthing parents are far from being encouraged to “go natural” and “drug free” - in fact the pressure to induce is SKY HIGH and the whole experience gets more medicalised by the second. Caesarean aftercare on the NHS is wildly lacking. Go do some research and stop spouting bollocks and poking your scar.

Reactions: 25

sasbeep

VIP Member
A narc! Also, wouldn’t a normal person look at photos of a friend who had passed and wish they had more time together rather than more photos?
I wish I had more photos of me and a dead acquaintance because it would be great content.

• Sick
She’s not even expressing a desire to live in any particular area, just ‘London’. For most of us parents living here that generally means you stick fairly local- same coffee shops, classes, parks, libraries etc. we’re not all swanning round Soho on the daily having brunch at La Boheme or strolling round Hyde Park. All the things she’ll end up doing she could have done where she lives now.
I find this strange too. It’s a massive city. Public transport is decent, but cities are always busy and logistically challenging. It’s not like popping around the corner and suddenly you’re at Tate Modern. Sydney is almost half the population of London, and the people who live there still don’t really do any of the ‘Sydney’ things. They hang around their local suburbs and if they’re unlucky, begrudgingly head into the CBD for work.

She is CRAZY to move out of Essex. I hope she’s kind enough to let us watch the downward spiral when she’s just as sad and miserable there.