Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fuzzyslippers22

Chatty Member
Not on that point. Allison sort of said ‘It’s a sensitive matter’ then Ash went on a labour rant.
She made a reasonable point that it needn’t be discussed at all but blamed the tories even though Starmer asked the question.

She went on to not really answer a question on the next subject and Dermot cut in to get her on track. It was also something any sane person would agree on.
She’s just quoted stats and looked at her notes after that, tried to butt in but not said anything interesting or insightful, has not come off well imo. She looks very beautiful facialy, but her dress & bra are too small. Not a good one for her.
Her dress is very wedding guest in her 40s in 2000

On her... no hate to anyone with this dress :)

Reactions: 4

starshine89

Jesus christ she's so useless.I used to have 2 babies in a twin pram and a toddler on a buggy board attached to the pram,walking to town,park,duck pond,playgroup,friends etc.What does she mean by Alf needs a lot of attention?Just take the kids to the local park ffs.Omg this has wound me up.
also from what we see Alf needs very little attention - just a screen shoved infront of his face

Reactions: 4

Cady1954

VIP Member
It’s hard to know whether NNB is just an enabler, falls for a sob story of “I can’t cope / mental health” from Ashley, or whether she realises that it’s simply unsafe (physically and emotionally) for those children to be with Ash alone.
Your a Hinch follower is she still not allowed to be alone with her kids or is she just useless as well?

Reactions: 3

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Yep, she did say this and I agree it's not clear whether she said Rhianna initially.
Her and Nick having a ding dong now (I'm watching on +1). She's calling him a dinosaur 🤣

Ashley somehow managing to get NHS waiting lists into the debate about what Rishi Sunak said?
I’ve just put it on from the start to see what horrors she said

GGGem

I can't either. Its can take ages to get a house sale through. I don't think she's organised enough to push a move through quickly.
Probably because if the different laws in Scotland to England but we bought, sold and moved in 9 weeks