Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cady1954

VIP Member
I’ve lost track of Hinch to be honest. I think Lennie is at nursery now and Ron started school, so she’s ’tend cleaning the cupboard under the sink all day then prancing around with the alpacas, while Fiddle and Jamieshortforjames do the wraparound childcare.
Those bloody camels give me the fear 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 4

willowtree2

VIP Member
It was me that said it on here but not on the gram 😂
Lol at her ‘corporate’ dressing, unless she thinks that is actually how people dress in the corporate world thanks to watching too of much The Apprentice.
I remember 😆 She reminds everyone on insta she doesn’t read those gossip websites…. Yeah yeah 🤣 Apprentice is for down and outs of the business world. Suits her perfectly!

• Haha

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
It’s an actual poll. I think she genuinely needs to look at what each outfit looks like sitting down, context Trash. She’s literally just had a styling session last week as well. Value for money.

can you cope?!
Oh, lol, awkward for me 😂clearly need to update my apps!

• Haha

Raa

VIP Member
If anyone wants to see a frozen botoxed orangeforehead take a look at Emily Norris 🤣

• Haha

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Maybe Jasmine has bought the house. She was there that weekend when an eagle eyed one of us spotted some paperwork / contract documentation being used as a coaster for their (co sleeping/breastfeeding friendly) wine. I’m sure the photo came with some cryptic message about exciting plans or some thing?

Or Ash has used up all her Friday co childcare lives so Jasmine is in situ to help her through the high stakes drama that is having her 2 children for the day. I was chatting with a friend the other day, has twins, a full time relatively stressful and senior job, partner works away alot and has no family support. Gets on with it, infact enjoys when their partner is away as gets to set their own routine and doesn’t have to worry about tripping over another adult while dashing around at 5am before work/school each morning. Doesn’t surprise me as that is typical of most of the mums I’m friends with (single and otherwise) and those on here. Infact everyone bar Ash! Most of my mum friends are cool mums too. Imagine that, bring a pretty damn good mama still being cool. Not at sunnies indoors levels cool though I should add.
I joked about that at the time!

Hope they’ve told her about the windows.

littlepup

VIP Member
I realised my earlier post sounded self congratulatory so to clarify, this is the kind of thing that would actually be helpful to see from Ashley, that could empower peoples but she could only dream of posting. Instead we get rants and problems rather than solutions.
Taken from Nedrataaawb on instagram.
IMG_2651.jpeg

• Heart

3magicnumber

She’s that Mum that always has to one up everyone on tiredness. Even is she’s purely referring to him not having sleepless nights, she has no fixed schedule & her days aren’t filled with work, she could bin off the PT, nails or trying outfits and just sleep more in the day. Much of her work she could do at night/earlt morning too, writing, editing, emails, it’s just a matter of planning. There’s no need to be as tired as she claims to be.

Is this aimed at TNB I wonder? So he can never constructively criticise her, she’ll just say he’s not man enough for her or trying to dim her light.
I’ve read the post and I’m still baffled
View attachment 2735469
My first thought was I bet this is aimed at TNB

Cady1954

VIP Member
Someone get this woman a pride of Britain award, she’s taken time off of jumping on bandwagons and making reels about brown tights to spend FORTY FIVE WHOLE MINUTES watching her son at a dance class.
But still managed to make it I to a rant about the government.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Has she deleted some of the comments calling her out? Top couple of comments when I looked earlier were about it not being a transphobic attack, and lots of people had replied and started arguing. Those comments have disappeared for me and the top one is now about Sunak and Starmer?
I can still see them. And one about the burn book! I swear it is not me 😂

willowtree2

VIP Member
The food shop and meal planning didn’t last long did it 😂 She would’ve praised herself for doing it instead of looking forward to an AllPlants when the littleshhh are in bed. #Ad.

She’ll do the food shop in the day when they’re in childcare. An abundance of snacks for the littleshhh and the rest stuff for her and Tommy. She can return to M&S round the corner now Sainsburys have dumped her.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
They may not have even found a house in London yet. Hope they get moved and settled for the sake of the children, but we all know it’ll just be to suit Ash’s schedule.

Tank Girl

VIP Member
View attachment 2742275
How is anyone doing anything practical in a tight, non-stretch, floor length skirt??
She does NOTHING practical. Perfect for staring at yourself in the phone in and admiring your skin
---
She dresses like a 60 year old widow out have a Chardonnay spritz fuelled lunch…. I’ve never come across a mum who aspires to look in any way similar to what she wears in these uncalled for reels.
It’s really weird because there’s a very definite “ look ” around at the minute, or aesthetic as the cool kids say. It’s easy to copy because it’s everywhere.