Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Feeiona

Reactions: 5

Ss-ldn

Chatty Member
Alf goes TO his nanny- suggesting he goes out of the house to be cared for her- that’s not a nanny. A nanny is supposed to be someone who cares for your child in your own home. Poor Alf can’t even have that as she clearly doesn’t want him around during the day if she can possibly help it.
A nanny shouldn't be working in their own house. I'm sure I read somewhere they're not insured to do this. Childminders do but have inspections to make sure their environment is suitable:
What kind of dodgy arrangements has she made 🤔

IMG_1503.jpeg

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
View attachment 2735987

YOU ARE NOT A FLAMINGO

Also you wore beige on This Morning. The most boring neutral colour.
Whats a February colour?
Apart from the red at xmas everything she dresses Ada in (and Alfie to a certain extent) is really dreary and drab colour wise !
The kind of colours that instantly drain you of your natural colouring.
Her outfit was quite colourful and cheery by contrast!

---

Trigger warning for SA:

Women can. Look up Gayle Newland 😓
😔 oh god I just can’t with this.
---
No, and that’s the incredibly worrying thing that has been happening in law per the updated Bench Book, which is handed out to all judges/senior members of the judiciary, and was written in consultation with Stonewall: they are now referring to ‘her penis’. So the fact that rape (which has practically been legalised anyway, with a 2% conviction rate of which only 60% are found guilty) is exclusively a male crime due to the weapon being used is being eroded. As you can imagine, this plays merry hell with crime statistics - if we declare self-identified females as legal females, there is no point in collating data by sex.
But, as it was pointed out above, the whole movement is incredibly lucrative for a few.

*which has been directing policy at schools, prisons, hospitals and trusts, the BBC et al, whilst unelected and unchallenged
This is my exact point. These are not out crimes.
Lovely to have your fantastic voice here with your thoughts. ♥

• Heart

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
Has she deleted some of the comments calling her out? Top couple of comments when I looked earlier were about it not being a transphobic attack, and lots of people had replied and started arguing. Those comments have disappeared for me and the top one is now about Sunak and Starmer?

• Wow

littlepup

VIP Member
I don’t know why she thinks dads are portrayed as suave and sophisticated. They’re really not. I know she’s familiar with Daddy Pig. And Bandit. In that reel, the guy looks young and single. He is dressed like Ryan Gosling in Crazy Stupid Love, who *spoiler* was not the dad character. It’s really not the typical way that dads are depicted. She talks so much shite.
I already commented but hard agree, it’s just ridiculous to suggest dads dress like that, like the school run is a catwalk. The thousands of comments/likes on the post agree.

But, taking it further, a Dad is a man who’s impregnated a woman or taken on the care of a child. Why is she suggesting they have some kind of dress code?? Why suggest the same for women?!? Tens of millions of people.

Anyway, trying to find the stat for how many Dads there are, I found, in about 5 mins reading, that employment rates are higher in mothers than male or female non parents. Moreover, while working Mums do significantly more childcare and housework than dads, They do just 12 minutes more work overall in a day than Dads (implying Dads spend more time in a job). In fairness I’m surprised by these stats but they certainly go against much of what she preaches.
So much for “doing her research”
(Office of national statistics(

Attachments

Tank Girl

VIP Member
His old are kiddies going to school in England ? Here it’s 4 but many wait til 5. Sad thing is many get shoved in when they are not ready usually for childcare reasons. Cant imagine little Alf going at 4

Reactions: 4
Would that really be classed as a poll in her captions?! She’s just given people numbers to choose from, it’s not like it’s an actual poll that will tally results 😂 tell me you’re desperate for engagement without telling me
It’s an actual poll. I think she genuinely needs to look at what each outfit looks like sitting down, context Trash. She’s literally just had a styling session last week as well. Value for money.

can you cope?!

Attachments

Reactions: 4