Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlepup

VIP Member
In fairness to the children… While dark eyes can be caused by lack of sleep, dehydration, poor diet etc they can also be genetic and to do with how fat sits in the face. If you look at both Tommy and Ash pre work they seem to have them. I think her mum has deep set eyes too. I don’t think the kids’ schedule helps but it’s not always being knackered.
IMG_2621.jpeg

IMG_2622.jpeg

I saw this yesterday too (I’ve need laid up all week so Ash levels of scrolling 😂)
Made me think of her and her insistence on not sleep training possibly causing a lot of her issues with Alf, the resentment, taking the easy path etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
My guess is Ada is Alf’s ‘best friend’ who went to the class 🤣🤪
---

If they’re summer born you can defer. With Alf being January I’m not sure if the option stands unless there are concerns of delay (not for Ash) So Alf will be closer to 5 when he starts school.
Yes you can, as they’re not compulsory school age until 5 and you can defer until one of three fixed dates after their 5th birthday. So Alf being January, could defer until 31st March.

But Ash would have to have him at home for an extra 7 months and can she cope? 🤪

Reactions: 3

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
Re: women offenders. She obviously hasn’t seen what’s been going on with Chelslifestories. Her gf is a convicted r*p**t, Chels claimed she didn’t know and has had to come offline. Her whole career is in tatters. Women are not innocent!
m
That is Ash, not Chels.

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Figgy Fig

Kat Kenyon and Charlotte Leamann have cool mum style. Ashley looks dated and frumpy. She isn’t cool and that’s okay.

littlepup

VIP Member
I don’t believe A Really Good Mum would say this

Who just ‘gives up’ putting their kid to bed cos they’re hungry and want to watch TV?! Unfuckingbelievable

View attachment 2716644
Why can’t she say, ‘gave up because she wasn’t ready to settle’ - she wants to prove baby fits around her, not the other way around, she’s a ✨cOoL mUm✨.

Love or hate this woman, I far prefer her response to the trad woman role pushers