Ashley James #40 #AD(HD)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s see how long this one stays up.

She’s only left the second one here up because it’s got so many replies from idiots agreeing with her.

And,yeah,I’m sure she’s deleting comments because the number of replies has hardly gone up

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Only Fans then. With a side of breast. Lovely lunch x

Did Tatiana tell her that looked great too? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

17D698B5-FA83-48EB-828D-4BFE204D66F5.jpeg

E0AC9729-3CEE-4668-9478-719018905E52.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
This outfit is awful, I mean trash by looks trash by nature I guess.

the irony of her talking about the government and “the very people they should be protecting” then her next story of her daughter breastfeeding, the very person she should be protecting. Can you cope

Reactions: 23
🤬🤬🤬🤬
After a rubbish day I‘ve come in from a lovely evening to see her IG and it’s made my blood boil all over again.

Her absolute refusal to accept she has crossed a line is only as mind blowing as her followers sycophantic comments.
There’s so much I want to say; so many people so smug yet incorrect, so few making decent, reasoned arguments and getting shot down with insults by the those masquerading as the ones who care.
They think they’re supporting trans rights. They’re supporting a bleeping moron who’s used a murdered, vuberable teenager to have a go at the conservative government. I want to comment but can’t deal with the backlash, how is that an open debate.

Time to take a step back. I feel so sad.

Oh and my lovely evening x was at a hungry horse eating tit burgers with my three-nager having melt downs then cuddling them to sleep and I wouldn’t change that for Ashley’s ‘fancy meetings at sketch’ while she abandons her children all day for the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Christ that toilet sign frazzled my brain. I would have pissed myself by the time I decided which one I was.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Only Fans then. With a side of breast. Lovely lunch x

Did Tatiana tell her that looked great too? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 2744851
View attachment 2744853
This might be the worst outfit I’ve ever seen 🤣🤣🤣
(I’ll just cant with the other stuff. The sharing of those messages congratulating herself made me feel ill 🤢)
But seriously this is the worse outfit I’ve ever seen and she must have looked like some knob sitting there in it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
the only time I've ever been to sketch (ages ago aged 21) i was horribly sexually harassed. never set foot there again. was definitely cooler than i am now (still not cool then tbf) but wonder what ash would say to the horrible misogynistic finance bro culture that makes up their usual clientele 🙄🙃

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
the only time I've ever been to sketch (ages ago aged 21) i was horribly sexually harassed. never set foot there again. was definitely cooler than i am now (still not cool then tbf) but wonder what ash would say to the horrible misogynistic finance bro culture that makes up their usual clientele 🙄🙃
Judging by her relationship history and her general behaviour they re her biggest fans/ target audience 🥴

Judging by her relationship history and her general behaviour they re her biggest fans/ target audience 🥴
literally she's the biggest hypocrite. virtue signals about Brianna Ghey in the morning, prances around in sketch at night. shes a joke

Last edited:
Let’s see how long this one stays up.

She’s only left the second one here up because it’s got so many replies from idiots agreeing with her.

And,yeah,I’m sure she’s deleting comments because the number of replies has hardly gone up
The first comment is mine. I’m having a major family drama today and I’m so worked up I couldn’t help myself !

• Heart
Reactions: 7
‘Although he’s told me he’s tired so he might be 6 feet under by tomorrow’. Ashley Louise James. February 2024.

‘Feminism is about equality and that means equality for everyone…..Trans people deserve to live long and happy lives’. Also Ashley Louise James. Also February 2024.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Anyone else wondering if her and Michael have ended their crunchy curly affair? 🥴 She’s finally seen sense… or he has 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.