Ashley James #40 #AD(HD)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m raging. I didn’t see This Morning so only getting my info from here but there is no way she should be allowed to comment on a subject as serious as Brianna Ghey. Ash gets it wrong on a regular basis and this conversation should be handled extremely carefully. The dinosaur comment is less harmful but it still annoys me. Can you imagine the reaction he would get if he called her a young floozy or an airhead or something like that.

Reactions: 14
I'm 10x more dumber after listening and trying to make sense of this.

How does she have this gig? And butchers Brianna's name right at the beginning while later going on about "language matters"

Reactions: 9
Place your bets - will we get another this morning reel today like every Thursday 🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t BELIEVE she’s hijacked this for a trans debate!! She’s sick in the head. She can’t even be arsed to read about it let alone make sure she says the victim’s bloody name right, she’s obviously clueless about it as she can’t get the surname right either.

Reactions: 14
Of all the things I’ve hated her posting. This absolute takes the win for me. She’s an absolute disgrace.

The culture wars around this topic are vile. There’s no question of that. But so is forcing a female rape victim to be supported in the same centre as biological men. Or female prisoners to be left vulnerable to biologically male prisoners. Female athletes having their careers destroyed by biological males. There HAS to be nuance to this subject. It’s important that things are discussed and considered from every seat at the table. Weaponising it for clicks and likes makes her just as bad as BOTH Sunak and Starmer yesterday, imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Has she deleted some of the comments calling her out? Top couple of comments when I looked earlier were about it not being a transphobic attack, and lots of people had replied and started arguing. Those comments have disappeared for me and the top one is now about Sunak and Starmer?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It still shocks me she shoves Alf in a pram for that ridiculously short walk literally round the corner. I know she tried to say he would always choose it but why… give him the choice every time? Just say we’re walking today and make it fun, do a treasure hunt or talk about what cars you can see, let him try and build some stamina. The fact she has various pictures of herself pushing her kids in a pram 100m shows how this woman is just playing pretend as a parent like it’s some kind of novelty.
I was thinking about this, and do you think maybe it's because he naps in the pram and so does Ada, so if they're napping at the same time then that's the only way it would work? Not justifying anything, as I completely agree he could still walk there.

Reactions: 5
What is going on with her voice in that video - she’s talking with a very soft and high pitched voice, probably to manipulate people into thinking she’s all sweetness and innocence 🤣 half way through the interview she drops the act and her real voice comes out, very bizarre!!

• Haha
Incase she does a crafty delete or something x
It's easy to blame cis white men for everything. They're NOT at fault in the case of Brianna's murder. Trash tries to sound knowledgeable and smart in this post, and on the surface it may seem that way, but it's a bunch of tenuous links to different societal issues.

Reactions: 8
I’ve said it before but no amount of waving her fingers around like pincers is going to make her or her misguided, baseless views credible.
---
It's easy to blame cis white men for everything. They're NOT at fault in the case of Brianna's murder. Trash tries to sound knowledgeable and smart in this post, and on the surface it may seem that way, but it's a bunch of tenuous links to different societal issues.
It’s just word salad. Hoping that if she uses enough buzz words and touches upon societal issues, she’ll hit the mark for some who don’t really fancy thinking too deeply. Or people like her who just want to jump on a band wagon, doesn’t really matter if anything on that wagon actually makes any sense.

Naturally all tenuous roads lead back to women and tories for our Ash.

Reactions: 11
She’s used the Brianna reel to direct everyone away from her last reel insulting mums which was another flop. She’s a disgrace. She’s done NOTHING for the trans community. She knows duck all what they face and what they go through. I’d love to be a fly on the wall if Ada wanted to be a boy. She’s had a quick read up on DM about BG and fluttered her eyelashes chucking tit to the Conservative Party, who has the heart of absolutley no one right now.

She has no clue. None at all.

Reactions: 9
What is going on with her voice in that video - she’s talking with a very soft and high pitched voice, probably to manipulate people into thinking she’s all sweetness and innocence 🤣 half way through the interview she drops the act and her real voice comes out, very bizarre!!
I thought the same, it sounds like she’s inhaled helium?! Also how embarrassing to share a reel where she can’t even get the name of the victim right when talking about a murder.
She’s a complete idiot

Completely agree and even when she had the audacity to point the one of the commenters in the direction of facts, she still got it wrong. Poor B was murdered not because of who she was but because of who her murderers are. Primarily. Even Judge Yip acknowledged that. Not everything has to be political, some people are just evil, murderers who have no regard for political, legislative or societal expectations or boundaries. Ash has missed the point because she has no actual interest in anything, she only gets involved and has strong views when it positions her favourably. She’s desperate for people to be impressed by her ‘wow, not only is she stunning, blonde, mother of 2, great body, clothes and skin, she is actually soooo intelligent and advocates for so many who just don’t have a voice’.
Little do these people know she doesn’t give a xr@p about them, they are just pawns in her product. I doubt she has ever done anything genuinely kind for anyone unless it benefits her somehow. Even for her ‘friends’ at the baby bank.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Has she deleted some of the comments calling her out? Top couple of comments when I looked earlier were about it not being a transphobic attack, and lots of people had replied and started arguing. Those comments have disappeared for me and the top one is now about Sunak and Starmer?
I can still see them. And one about the burn book! I swear it is not me 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.