Ashley James #4 Alf’s not a mistake, I love being a mum. Don’t sexualise me, look at my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally honest post. I’m actually really impressed that he’s now sleeping straight through to 5.30am. All she seems to have changed is stopping breastfeeding and putting him to bed at a normal time. As a parent to a 1yr old who still gets up multiple times a night, i’m jealous! Has anyone used her sleep consultant before? Is there a magic sleep secret that she shares?!
I felt the same. Mine is 11m and wakes constantly crying for me because he’s on his own. But I said it in the last thread that he will sleep through in his own room because he’s sick of her. If there is a magic sleep secret she Already said she won’t share it because she’s taking business away from the sleep consultant, as everyone’s got a spare a few hundred quid laying around for their own.

“I loved not being a (sic) mum a night,”

And there we have it, in a nutshell.
Also: Blake Lively?
When is she ever a mum really?

Reactions: 3
I’ve used a sleep trainer, completely gentle approach and honestly there really isn’t a major secret - from what I could see, it was all about teaching your baby to be able to fall asleep on their own. There was several steps to getting to this position, from rocking them to sleep, to lying next to them, to sitting by the cot, to standing by the bedroom door, over a period of time. Once they can fall asleep alone, they should technically be able to self settle when they wake up. Obviously it doesn’t always work, as they can get ill, teething, have clingy days etc. It sounds like the training she has done is very similar to what I did. It just makes me laugh how opposed to it she was, and how she’s done such a u turn.

Reactions: 4
I don't have kids, but i'm not being funny, if I go out after a certain amount of time I start to miss my dog and wonder what he's up to, he's a dog... A DOG!!

How on earth can she not miss her son? An actual biological extension of her, and then have the audacity to moan about having to spend time with him after.
There are people who would give absolutely anything to be a parent and then you've got this one making out like it's a chore and a relief to not have to be around him.
Disgraceful!

Reactions: 17
Who takes a baby out in this? My kids have gone to nursery cause I’m at work but I’m not wandering around the streets with them. Wtf!

Reactions: 6
😂 love to see it 👍🏻

Sorry am I reading this right?? Is she out for a walk with Alf?? I live near her and I wouldn’t take my dog out in this let alone a baby! Especially a baby who won’t keep a hat on. Is she actually insane.
We’ve got trees falling all over the place and I’m not that far from her. She’s a clueless idiot

Reactions: 6
Who tries to get their kid to sleep upright, in a bright room, while eye bleeping a camera? Sit down, snuggle with him, maybe even try slightly reclined. She’s so weird, I’ve seen more maternal leaves

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She looks absolutely dead behind the eyes to me, there’s just no joy in her when she’s with him at all.

Reactions: 7
Tommy just seems so lovely and so enthusiastic around Alf 😭😭😭

Because the thread is about her... Ashley is still a dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This story is all for #mummyblogger content! Setting up the camera when walking around with him upright AS IF he’s going to fall asleep like that, the absolute twit. Any mother knows that if you’re struggling with trying to get your kid to sleep, you don’t even think about filming it!
He’s unfortunately just a pawn in her instagame.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Why would you not have black out blinds in your baby's room,especially if he's such a poor sleeper? Obviously doesn't fit with the aesthetic 🙄

Reactions: 8
I also don’t believe a word of this. If she was up for 2 hours last night with #mummystruggles so would have put stories on about it as it’s ‘great content’ for her narrative. More like he woke up and she put him straight in with her.
Also I thought they were sleeping on the blow up next to him? So why not bring him in there as it’s set up like an extension of the cot.. didn’t post anything about last night as they were probably both in the actual bed most of the night. (You know, the bed he fell out of!!)

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She’s going to get a right shock when he drops his naps completely isn’t she?! Yes Ashley, those days are long! But they’re also lovely

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.