Ashley James #4 Alf’s not a mistake, I love being a mum. Don’t sexualise me, look at my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally honest post. I’m actually really impressed that he’s now sleeping straight through to 5.30am. All she seems to have changed is stopping breastfeeding and putting him to bed at a normal time. As a parent to a 1yr old who still gets up multiple times a night, i’m jealous! Has anyone used her sleep consultant before? Is there a magic sleep secret that she shares?!
I think it’s more likely that he always had the potential to be an amazing little sleeper, but her giant tit in his mouth and her insistence on co sleeping stopped that. I’d say now he’s actually been given the right opportunities he’s flourishing.

Sorry you’re struggling, it’s bloody hard isn’t it!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Totally honest post. I’m actually really impressed that he’s now sleeping straight through to 5.30am. All she seems to have changed is stopping breastfeeding and putting him to bed at a normal time. As a parent to a 1yr old who still gets up multiple times a night, i’m jealous! Has anyone used her sleep consultant before? Is there a magic sleep secret that she shares?!
I guarantee it will be all about wake windows and maybe dropping from 2 to 1 naps, and ofc implementing some kind of routine!

Although I’m the mother of a 9 month old and haven’t nailed sleep yet so take that with a pinch of salt 😅 but it seems to be what most ‘gentle’ sleep consultants encourage.

Reactions: 5
I breastfed each of mine for years and my second slept all night from a few months old. She was being disturbed by us being in the same room. I think it’s just that some Alf was so knackered he’s welcoming his own space and some Kip lol

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think it’s hilarious how she’s going to a ‘work event’ yet she doesn’t have a job?

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think it’s hilarious how she’s going to a ‘work event’ yet she doesn’t have a job?
I was bemused by her trying to give Alf a kiss right on the bruise from his head injury.
He jerks back a little - unsurprisingly - as anyone with a nasty bruise would do, & generally looks unimpressed with his pouting, preening self-obsessed mother.

Alf also looks very tired, despite Ashley’s impeccable maternal instinct that lead her to hire someone else to tell her what to do flaunting of his miraculous sleep routine.

Reactions: 7
Sick of her doing the bodi posi thing and trying to own it as if she’s twenty stone? Size 12 at most with a flat stomach.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
when I saw this first story of her saying ‘I’m sleeping in here every night’ I thought to myself- yeah let’s see how long that lasts before you get Tommy doing it. Turns out, one night! One night it took for her to tag Tommy in 😂

She can’t keep up with her own bullsh*t
Tommy who already gets up and baths and feeds Alf in the mornings before he has to go to his actual proper job 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Ashley James - tits out for the lads!? Only if it’s for a paid AD! I know we are not near new thread suggestions yet but this popped into my head and wanted to share haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That is the worst ad I've ever seen 🤣 the baby is not even there! Like you would be hoovering while they were asleep as well!
Lol tbf I hoover while my kids are asleep during the day. They don’t wake up for tit really so it’s the best time I can tidy their toys and give.l a quick blast.

Surely you’d wash the sheets first they'd look and feel a lot nicer - this is a pretty crap ad. I think if you’re going to do an ad then at least make it believable like maybe wait until night time too until you actually pretend to get into it lol

Attachments

Last edited:
I’m so annoyed at what a crappy person she is yet she gets so much free stuff!! It’s just so unfair. There’s many more deserving people that would be so so grateful for a new hoover or bedsheets.

“I loved not being a (sic) mum a night,”

And there we have it, in a nutshell.
Also: Blake Lively?
How nice to see Ashley enjoying herself not being a mum and living her best life.....however I bet the poor workers in the sweat shops producing the clothes Pretty Little Thing sells online ,wish they could have an evening off to spend with their families
how does this fit in with her ethos of empowering women and eating plant based meals and environmentally green goods?......she's a hypocrite

Reactions: 12
‘Loved not being a mum tonight’

Love, you’re a mum every night whether you like it or not.

Why does everything she does need to be compared or come back to the fact she’s a mum. Can’t she just go out to an event and say she enjoyed herself, without having to bring motherhood into it. It’s infuriating! Then she’s the one talking about losing her identity and all that bollocks. Then again if she stops harping on about the woes of losing one’s self, what content does that leave her with..

Oh and lastly- Blake lively you ain’t.

Reactions: 14
Argh! He whole joy at ‘not being a mum at night’ is horrible.
I go out/ away for the night regularly and spend approx 70% of the time thinking about my gorgeous kids and how proud of them I am an wondering what they are up to with their Nana. The fact she can switch off completely is worrying

Reactions: 4
I hate that she puts ‘now I’m on mum duty’ all the time like it’s the biggest chore to spend time with her son, poor Alf 🥺

I hate that she puts ‘now I’m on mum duty’ all the time like it’s the biggest chore to spend time with her son, poor Alf 🥺
But let me eye duck myself while I show everyone that I'm parenting my child.....put the phone down and play with your son, she doesn't have a maternal bone in her body

Reactions: 10
Alf is all over her and she’s still bleeping pouting into her phone. Talk about self-love. 💅🏻😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.