Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaisyDaisy87

VIP Member
I’m really confused by the predator thing?! Assuming she means dinosaurs and lions as I haven’t seen Jimmy Saville’s face on baby clothes! 🤣

My little boy wears dinosaurs and lions cos I think they’re cool and if I had a little girl I’d put her in dinosaur stuff too!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
She was only ever a sort of 'events' DJ with her friend Charlotte, even then they just 'created mixes' which were pretty much downloaded from Spotify, then just press play. Their attendance was more to get the event papped, it wasn't about their DJ skills 😂

As for her International Womens Day bullshit today, I don't even know where to begin but she really should be held to account for her claims:

1. She didn't have a 'brand' at all, she got some t shirts knocked up via existing company Tee Spring, who print anything you want on clothes, because you pay them to. She then sent a few around to influencers, nobody wore them, the designs are no longer available (lasted about 3 months)

2. Theresa May did NOT 'invite her to Parliament' - she attended an event at Downing Street, arranged by her then management company, for an afternoon.

3. She didn't 'work with' the Department for Education, she visited for an hour as part of a piece for a TV panel show that never went to air.

4. Her management arranged a photoshoot with the women they represented for portfolio reasons and the main draw at the time was Vogue Williams

She is utterly shameless, and a compulsive liar. I'd absolutely LOVE for someone involved in any of the above to call her out on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She's so rude. That person clearly was trying to be nice and not a troll which shows how much it comes across that she seemed to hate breastfeeding, even to people who like her. If she truly loved breastfeeding she could have ignored that message and rolled her eyes but it clearly hit a nerve.

Reactions: 30

Cariad

VIP Member
So she posted earlier that Alf had woken her up with vomiting and diarrhoea, necessitating change of bedding....now she's posted a story saying that as she's "shooting content" at her home so Alf is now at childminder 😡
1. she's now deleted that earlier post about the vomiting ....so covering her tracks in case anyone calls her out ....just a slight nod to the fact that he didn't sleep well last night no because he was ill you poor excuse of a mother
2. no child should go to childcare setting of any kind until 48 hrs after vomiting/diarrhoea - why the f#&k couldn't she either look after her own ill son , or rearrange the photos
bet childminder would be delighted to know that she has an ill child at hers today...wonder how many dirty nappies will be on list today?
6E95EA41-25C7-47C4-8A82-02B46FDFF1C1.jpg

she also states that she's never slept well in the 14 months since Alf arrived....so what about those weekend away when Tommys's parents have looked after Alf?.....she contradicts herself all the time

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

willowtree2

VIP Member
I swear to god if she says ‘finally have a baby-free weekend’ ONE. MORE. TIME.

When will the pity party end for her having a baby in lockdown? So did millions of us, you twat. And some of us have never left our babies ONCE. Some of us can’t afford a holiday and can only dream of being on a beach with our children.

I can’t (can) believe she’s hauled Alf to another foreign place and fucked him off. Gotta get that insta content 🖕🏼✊🏼💦💦

• Heart
Reactions: 26

elevatordomino

I don’t use this word lightly but she is such a cunt. I actually hate her and before all this I liked her. But twisting that persons nice comment is a dickhead move.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
She is such a whinger. Goes on about having to feed her kid every 5 seconds, moans about having no evenings, whinges about not being able to leave him. Stops feeding, does multiple post about how she actually had an evening to herself and doesn’t have to do her least favourite things (parenting)… then when someone says they are glad she’s happy she attacks them saying they are weird and she loved it so much. Keep telling yourself that you whinger
8AC38A06-9A28-4377-BCE6-5CBCA1C43C17.png

• Sick
Reactions: 24

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I was a size 10 before pregnancy and a size 20 after and I don’t remember anyone commenting on me losing the baby weight. Is she surrounding herself with the wrong people deliberately, is everyone offended by everything now?

Also, only Ashley would take a picture of herself on her underwear 1 hour after giving birth. I hadn’t even put my kids down one hour after birth. I’ll bet her sacred baby book says about the golden hour, soz Alf, mummy has to go take a selfie in her undies first

Why does her latest reel have to be in her undies? She is the opposite of empowering. She goes on about being a real women when she looks like the photoshopped magazine models, with her stiff Botox face

Reactions: 23

Lurker121

Chatty Member
The way she calls Alfie a bastard on her podcast when she thinks about him doing some of his firsts while at the childminder so she’ll miss out. ‘You bastard, I carried you for nine months’. She is SO resentful. I know it’s said in a jokey way but she is just so resentful it’s crazy.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
She's awful. I genuinely don't know what she's so proud of. Shoves pouches at her toddler instead of cooking, co sleeps unsafely instead of following the safe 7 for bedsharing, uses cot bumpers, has a dangerous cot mobile, whines none stop about how difficult her son has made her life, sends him off to a childminder because she wants the house to herself while she prances around in her knickers jiggling her bum at her phone, then totally invalidates all lockdown mums experiences by saying how hard it was she couldn't take Alf for a pint down the local boozer.

Fucking hell Ashley. You waste of space. Womens Day my arse - what have you ever done for women? Really? Because let's face it, those things you're posting about on your stories are things you've done for YOU, not other women.

• Heart

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
I honestly don’t think she does it for engagement I genuinely think she’s clueless and not open to correction/learning about ANYTHING even when her child’s safety is concerned. She never came on and said oh they women who warned me before birth were correct, or anything about breastfeeding, routine, sleeping, nothing. She’s posted loads of images now of cot bumpers, big duvets, temperature settings not being correct etc even since Alfie had a very preventable very dangerous accident in bed and still posts those images now with no changes. I think she’d be too disinterested to continue setting up and then dismantling a scene just for engagement I think she genuinely lets him sleep like that.

This is the same woman who was never open to correction on Alfie’s sleep, while he slept horrifically and looked constantly exhausted, but now that he does sleep and just wakes up at 5.30 (not that abnormal) she gives out about him? Make that one make sense Ashley please??

He also looks miserable when he’s with her, and there’s no way she makes him fresh home cooked meals when she doesn’t even do that for herself and Tommy. No wonder he spat the pasta out, he’s never felt or tasted it before I’d say!

There’s also a huge difference between mum shaming and pointing out genuine well known well researched safety concerns to a first time mother who regularly posted she wasn’t maternal and didn’t know what she was doing or that she thought having her child was a mistake? Alf is genuinely going to hate her when he’s older, and I’m not sure Tommy will stick by all of her decisions with the way she goes on.

She must be awful to be around with her constant argumentative attitude. And this is coming from someone who actually used to really like her!

This is also not her first night out without Tommy or Alf because she posted about getting comments from men in a train station the last time she went out without Tommy.

Herself and Louise Thompson could go hand in hand here as they seem to be too self absorbed to put their children first and not willing to give up any bit of their old lives in order to bond properly with their children. I understand your life doesn’t stop because you have kids but Ashley looks put out and miserable spending time with her kid and seems to love the time she gets away from him to ‘work’. It’s just honestly bizarre, there should be a study done on these people 😂

• Heart
Is she JOKING about this being her first night out since the baby/lockdown?! She goes out more than the bins! WTAF!!

• Haha

Dailychat

VIP Member
They told her to 'adapt her parenting' 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
And there we have it. They gave UNSOLICITED PARENTING ADVISE.
Dear God Ryanair, how could you break the cardinal rule. Don't give Ashley unsolicited parenting advice, silly people. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

MrsRS

Chatty Member
It actually annoys me how she sells this ‘be comfortable in your own skin’ narrative but she had just confirmed in an earlier story she wears a size 8. I get that a person of any size can suffer from insecurities but come on! Contorting her size 8 body to get ‘rolls’ and tightening her bum to create sight lumps. It’s just ridiculous!
The average size of a woman in the UK is 16 (or was last time I checked!) so how she feels that these type of reels make her relatable is beyond me!

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I am getting sick of the ‘conversation about not wanting kids’. You don’t want them, fine. You do want them, hope it works for you.
but if your undecided and then have a child stop forcing it down everyone’s throats that you didn’t want them and putting it out there for them to see in the future that you could have easily lived without them! Just accept your decision and be your best (which doesn’t include unsafe sleep practices, shit weaning, or boring them to death while telling the world you hate being a parent)

• Heart

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Who tries to get their kid to sleep upright, in a bright room, while eye fucking a camera? Sit down, snuggle with him, maybe even try slightly reclined. She’s so weird, I’ve seen more maternal leaves

• Haha