Ashley James #4 Alf’s not a mistake, I love being a mum. Don’t sexualise me, look at my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s now acting like a damsel in distress on twitter saying about how she is a woman with a baby. Thought she was a strong independent women who doesn’t need anyone. She keeps going on about it, just enjoy your holiday with your son and let it go. She will be on Jeremy vine trying to make another statement soon. She’s majorly unhappy

Reactions: 15
I mean, her arguments are just stupid aren’t they?
She obviously had no intention of wearing one.
Why should the delay, or being alone with a baby, or carrying bags stop you from wearing a mask ( I don’t buy her chat about peripheral vision). Even if they’d have helped her (and seriously, who expects that on Ryanair) she wouldn’t have worn one.
The entitlement is astounding

View attachment 1197691View attachment 1197692
She's a stubborn idiot. There's no point trying to reason with her as she's so pig-headed. Why does she need all this empathy because she had ONE child with her? Big deal! She really is pathetic for an 'empowerment coach'. As another poster pointed out, I also saw that she had tweeted Ryanair the day before flying asking them to clarify the mask rule. If she was unsure then as to whether she was exempt she should have been prepared with the mask to hand. Easy. Her excuses are so feeble. She's making herself look like such an idiot - it's hilarious.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She’s now acting like a damsel in distress on twitter saying about how she is a woman with a baby. Thought she was a strong independent women who doesn’t need anyone. She keeps going on about it, just enjoy your holiday with your son and let it go. She will be on Jeremy vine trying to make another statement soon. She’s majorly unhappy
That’s exactly what I came here to post about!

Happy to go along with playing the weak, feeble woman narrative when it suits her, ‘I’m just a woman alone with a baby 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why didn’t she put the baby in the pram? Where he can’t use his hulk muscles to ‘rip’ a mask from her? Put her bags on her shoulders since they won’t grab her so manly and viciously!

Why is she always so ANGRY all the time? God what an exhausting life it must be letting every stupid thing in the world rattle you...

Reactions: 12
Of course Alf slept through the night on hol - his grandparents no doubt entertaining him through the day, and his room sat at 24degrees not the freezing temps Ashley keeps him in

Of course Alf slept through the night on hol - his grandparents no doubt entertaining him through the day, and his room sat at 24degrees not the freezing temps Ashley keeps him in
And probably had proper food too....no pouches in France I suspect!

Alf sleeping through the night ‘it’s a relief to get out of the woods’… and he will never do it again lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It must be exhausting being in Ashley’s head, it really must! Always feeling the need to get so worked up/ offended by absolutely every situation in her life. Have a bleeping chill pill woman.
I’ve said it before but I honestly don’t know how Tommy copes with her because he seems like the complete opposite to her, he comes across as being so chilled out and happy go lucky and then she’s like a dragon breathing fire down his neck every 2 minutes.
I’m confused though because she’s wrote that caption of a picture of him in HER garden??

Reactions: 2
She keeps saying screaming baby, but in the video she posted, Alf wasn't screaming or crying.

duck me, she's so self entitled.

Reactions: 5
She keeps saying screaming baby, but in the video she posted, Alf wasn't screaming or crying.

duck me, she's so self entitled.
I thought that too. He didn’t seem to be kicking off too much. Looked more like he was just getting a little bored and fidgety, but then in Ashley’s world this is of course a massive inconvenience to her.
Just been reading her tweets about maskgate… she’s said it was an incredibly traumatic experience 🤣🤣🤣 have a bleeping day off will you Ashley love! Traumatized because she was asked to wear a mask like everybody else in the queue that was also delayed. The world doesn’t owe you a favour just because you had a baby! You’ve already said some of the passengers were helpful and assisted you so what’s the problem? What are you hoping to achieve by keep harping on about it? And I very much doubt you were ‘ganged up on’ more like you were being obstructive and difficult so they had to get someone more senior to approach you.
It’s really quite simple just adhere to the rules and stop thinking you’re above everybody else when you are definitely not

Reactions: 12
Alf looking his usual miserable self when he's with his mum , while once again Ashley's off with another date with Tommy while his parents babysit and her hair looks awful!

Reactions: 10
Thread title suggestion: Another holiday in France, palming her child off any given chance

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.